Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

Dems first, go ahead cease all attacks on president Trump lead by example.

How about no more shakedown schemes or other corrupt behavior like inviting foreign government to interfere in our elections.

I know, fucking Obama administration......

Too fucking funny. Considering all the phony investigation the future Trumpublicans launched into every leaf that fell from the Great Obama Tree. How did they miss the opportunity to whine like bitches about what dat man did! Oh yeah too busy with the Benghazi/Clinton witch hunt.... I remember.

Remember to listen for the Drip.....drip.....drip. Coming all year.

How about no more shakedown schemes or other corrupt behavior like inviting foreign government to interfere in our elections.

Too fucking funny. Considering all the phony investigation the future Trumpublicans launched into every leaf that fell from the Great Obama Tree. How did they miss the opportunity to whine like bitches about what dat man did! Oh yeah too busy with the Benghazi/Clinton witch hunt.... I remember.

I prefer not to listen to you drooling on your keyboard searching for the latest "WE GOT HIM NOW"!

I prefer not to listen to you drooling on your keyboard searching for the latest "WE GOT HIM NOW"!

The truth will burn you and your master like holy water burns any one of the Unholy one's Demons' flesh. (Just like in all the movies)

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....
You didn’t prove any laws were broken ,, even Romney said that.

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Not a defense against impeachment. Of course with all the goosestepping Trumpulicans in the Senate he didn't need a defense did he?

Never expect a Left or Right Winger to provide a rational explanation for anything.

Not a defense against impeachment. Of course with all the goosestepping Trumpulicans in the Senate he didn't need a defense did he?
Huh

So, Mr. Non-Goosestepper, on how many issues do you disagree with on the Democratic platform?

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
What a stupid question that is!

come to think of it, you ask a lot of stupid questions!

speaking as an indy - i give full kudos for impeaching donny. it's balls to the wall time

6535ecd65a3859e3a51e00d49ce32117.jpg

When the far Left loons are howling for Trump's blood everyday and you realize you're going to lose your speakership next year even if you can keep your House majority, it kinda makes you do dumb things even when you know it's dumb before you do it. I think that's the pickle that Pelosi found herself in, and many of the so-called establishment Dems that are still in the party. It was never a good idea except to the lunatic extremists that would've primaried out as many moderates as possible this year if nothing was done. Of course, that's going to happen anyway, but the impeachment allowed some incumbents to say hey, I voted to impeach the guy what more do you want?

Maybe the thinking was they could force some tough votes in the Senate for the vulnerable Repubs there and maybe take back the Senate majority. So a twofer, appease what's left of the base and help Schumer try to gain control of the Senate. As it is, the Dems are getting killed with all those Trump appointees to the federal bench.

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.
Correction. Trump is guilty as hell. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.

Trump does not play nice with people who do not play nice.

Great quality...

correction: donny doesn't play nice with those that say no to him...

delusions of grandeur...

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.
Correction. Trump is guilty as hell. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.

Great quality...
Yeah, In a mob boss, Mafioso, la Cosa Nostra.... kind of way..... :rolleyes:

:D just the perfect, admirable trait to teach your kids....

he embraces that nic 'the don' for a reason & he uses terms like 'rat' 'take her out' & 'he got whacked'. the dude is seriously disturbed.& that rant yesterday sure was disturbing.

Great quality...
Yeah, In a mob boss, Mafioso, la Cosa Nostra.... kind of way..... :rolleyes:

:D just the perfect, admirable trait to teach your kids....

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

Forum List

Back