dems on this forum support nazi's fighting for ukraine

b/c orange man bad.

or b/c they are puppets of george soros

Which country did the US promise to support if it gave up its nukes? - Ukraine.

Help us out. Who invaded Western Ukraine, then Crimea, then attempted to invade all of Ukraine again?

Which country has conquered parts of Georgia, threatened Moldovia, and is supporting a strong man in Belorussia?

Which country, if it quit attacking and withdrew to its own borders, would end the war today?

Modern day Naziism's home is Russia.

Germans voted for Adolph Hitler because he promised to fight them Russians ... it was Russians coming into primarily Bavaria stirring up rebellion and violence trying to destroy Germany as a nation ...

Why do you think Russians are committing genocide on Russians? ... just curious is all ...

All the guys flying swastikas support your side. And you lovingly tongue their rectums.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Liberals punch Nazis, conservatives suck Nazi asses.

And no, there aren't any organized Nazis in Ukraine. There was at one point, but Azov was deNazified many years ago. Only the most unrepenentant Nazi suckups still pretend Azov is Nazi, in order to run cover for their own ongoing support of Russian Nazis and American Nazis.

Proportionally, there are far more Nazis in the Russian military or even the US military than their are in the Ukrainian military. Every conservative on this thread smooches those Nazi keisters with gusto. Those Nazis make up a big portion of the Republican base, so DerpartieRepublikkan welcomes them.
You have the right to be a nazi in America
They don't pose a threat.
Only 5 people were prosecuted in the whole united states last year under white supremacy laws.
I would fear a black teenage raised in a home w/o a father before I would fear any nazi.

Forum List

Back