Dems ‘replacing’ blacks with hispanics….isn’t that the real “replacement theory”?

Nothing of net value
For anyone trying to play stupid.
He's essentially a smoother and more articulate version of Trump in some ways, playing these poor, scared, misguided people for his own gain. Ugly.
Hahaha…you Hate America whacks thought you could get away with celebrating the “fewer whites” mantra without ever being called out.
Again, this is just another case of the Right finally finding their balls and becoming retaliatory. It’s driving you Change America barely legal globalists fucking crazy…I LOVE IT!

How bizarre…another Leftist with a hardcore case of megalomania…they’re always the smartest people in the room…just ask them.
Haha, damn you make it easy for me to win debates. I’ll explain it for a third time since you clearly are not comprehending. I didn’t claim to be the smartest in the room. I actually literally just said that I don’t consider myself very smart. But what I do know is that I am smarter than YOU. Not the room, not everybody, but you. Get it now?

Sounds like the government should do its damn job and control our borders, and dumbasses should stop taking drugs including pot.
Yep…”it’s not the perpetrators fault”
Gee, that’s not Leftist of you at all.

The big flaw in the the (((Hart Cellar))) act (and illegal immigration) is the Dems thought they could align all of these people and immigrants with blacks against whitey. But the cold hard facts suggest all of these folks are kinda normal and detest black culture.

Haha, damn you make it easy for me to win debates. I’ll explain it for a third time since you clearly are not comprehending. I didn’t claim to be the smartest in the room. I actually literally just said that I don’t consider myself very smart. But what I do know is that I am smarter than YOU. Not the room, not everybody, but you. Get it now?
That’s a cool theory…but remember, it is you who didn’t know the definition of “replacement”.

It's been funny to watch them respond to this. They've been screaming about it for a long time, they've made their opinion of this perfectly clear, but when it gets shoved into the spotlight like this, suddenly they get all defensive and goofy. Huh? What? Huh?

They've been demonstrating their rage and paranoia over this for a long time, especially since 2016. It was probably THE DRIVING FORCE in getting Trump elected. It's blatantly out in the open now, clear as day. I don't know how in the world they think they're fooling anyone.
your not foolin anyone either mac....

That’s a cool theory…but remember, it is you who didn’t know the definition of “replacement”.
See there you go again showing your stupidity. Just because you decided to post a definition doesn’t mean I didn’t know it. You keep displaying your idiot logic and backing up my claims. You make this easy.

Nothing of net value, true, but he sure as hell provides the rubes with all the grievance and paranoia that they can eat.

He's essentially a smoother and more articulate version of Trump in some ways, playing these poor, scared, misguided people for his own gain. Ugly.
He's just another fear broker bobblehead to me. They're a dime a dozen.

For anyone trying to play stupid.

Hahaha…you Hate America whacks thought you could get away with celebrating the “fewer whites” mantra without ever being called out.
Again, this is just another case of the Right finally finding their balls and becoming retaliatory. It’s driving you Change America barely legal globalists fucking crazy…I LOVE IT!
Typical impotent magaturd argument "we're gonna git you guys, you just wait!" :auiqs.jpg:

Learn to read better, hypocrite.
You said:
“Sounds like the government should do its damn job and control our borders, and dumbasses should stop taking drugs including pot.”

But you say nothing of those traversing our border…those at the point of origin of the criminal activity….that’s leftist shit.

You said:
“Sounds like the government should do its damn job and control our borders, and dumbasses should stop taking drugs including pot.”

But you say nothing of those traversing our border…those at the point of origin of the criminal activity….that’s leftist shit.
Actually he did and is stating our Government must do a better job at securing it and is not promoting illegal immigration.

Him and I will state once here we can not deny the child of any education or medical services until deported back with the parent or guardian.

Am I correct Unkotare ?

This is why Republicans need to take back the House and Senate. The Fucktard wokes dont see the security ramifications. Haitian, Mexican, Russian I don’t care where your from your not coming in unless its done legally

Forum List

Back