Dems Sinking to New Lows

That's why we know that ALL Liberals suffer from severe mental disorders!
Like praying to invisible deities.....
Good enough for George Washington.
Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?
The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
Oh my god. George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.

Like praying to invisible deities.....
Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?
The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So....doesn't detract from the horse head of Mrs. Carson....

George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So....just pointing out the lies of lefties who hate our founders and everything America is founded upon and has benefited the world.

Another democrat boondoggle that wasted millions of taxpayer dollars.

Montana OPTED OUT of Michelle Obama's Lunch Plan, This Happens Right After...
No legal authority is possessed by Mrs. Oblama concerning the lunch suggestions....
Which means nothing. Millions of taxpayer dollars has been wasted by the deranged chimp.
I've wasted millions also, spread the wealth I always say....
You're not the topic. Democrats are. Michelle Obama is a typical totalitarian statist chimp who believes she knows what's best for everyone, and then spends millions of taxpayer dollars to prove she is nothing but a fuvk up just like her chimp husband.

So....just pointing out the lies of lefties who hate our founders and everything America is founded upon and has benefited the world.

So remind me who is talking about rewriting the XIV Amendment and getting rid of the XVII amendment? Sure as hell isn't Democrats trying to rewrite the constitution.

Some of them there folk from that monkey tree didn't make it to jr. high...
I would think y'all would be proud of your ancestors.
Dante's ancestors are buried in colonial era cemeteries in the USA and in early British Canada cemeteries. When did your people come to North America and from what stock?

btw, your post is off topic

No legal authority is possessed by Mrs. Oblama concerning the lunch suggestions....
Which means nothing. Millions of taxpayer dollars has been wasted by the deranged chimp.
You're not the topic. Democrats are. Michelle Obama is a typical totalitarian statist chimp who believes she knows what's best for everyone, and then spends millions of taxpayer dollars to prove she is nothing but a fuvk up.
I'm a democrat, have been ever since I made the mistake of voting for Reagan.

The Clintons had to pay Paula Jones over $800,000, for denying a citizen their constitutional rights, while Hillary runs around screeching "republican war on women".
Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Clintons did NOT pay Jones. The Clintons were NOT on trial.

No constitutional right was violated by Bill Clinton. If there were you could name that right. You can't because you are full of it as is your post
Only amateurs use Wikipedia since it's an unsecure site and can be edited. The Clintons paid Paula Jones over $800,000.
Again, the Clintons were not on trial

The Clintons had to pay Paula Jones over $800,000, for denying a citizen their constitutional rights, while Hillary runs around screeching "republican war on women".

No constitutional right was violated by Bill Clinton. If there were you could name that right. You can't because you are full of it as is your post

Another moronic bunch of shit from the Danteloin!

1. Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 | US news | The...
    Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 By Kalpana Srinivasan Associated Press Writer. Wednesday 13 January 1999 13.15 EST Last modified on Saturday 4 October 2014 06.18 EDT.

You're not the topic. Democrats are. Michelle Obama is a typical totalitarian statist chimp who believes she knows what's best for everyone, and then spends millions of taxpayer dollars to prove she is nothing but a fuvk up.

You're not the topic.

Of course. Anyone who points to the lies and hypocrisy of the democrat party is a troll.
Ratings: B for effort, but D- for spelting/capitalismist-thingie

clue: Upper Case d

oh yeah -- and LARGE font
Some of them there folk from that monkey tree didn't make it to jr. high...
I would think y'all would be proud of your ancestors.
Which ones?
Monkeys.
please, stop hijacking this thread?

Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 By Kalpana Srinivasan Associated Press Writer. Wednesday 13 January 1999 13.15 EST Last modified on Saturday 4 October 2014 06.18 EDT.
Leftist losers love Wikipedia because it can be edited to say anything.

That's why we know that ALL Liberals suffer from severe mental disorders!
please, stop hijacking this thread?

You're not the topic.
Neither is George Washington, unless he was a democrat...

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Lol. me too.

Forum List

Back