Dems Sinking to New Lows

Which means nothing. Millions of taxpayer dollars has been wasted by the deranged chimp.
I've wasted millions also, spread the wealth I always say....
You're not the topic. Democrats are. Michelle Obama is a typical totalitarian statist chimp who believes she knows what's best for everyone, and then spends millions of taxpayer dollars to prove she is nothing but a fuvk up.
I'm a democrat, have been ever since I made the mistake of voting for Reagan.

You're not the topic.
Neither is George Washington, unless he was a democrat...
He was the first president of the United States and he prayed to the Christian God.

I've wasted millions also, spread the wealth I always say....
You're not the topic. Democrats are. Michelle Obama is a typical totalitarian statist chimp who believes she knows what's best for everyone, and then spends millions of taxpayer dollars to prove she is nothing but a fuvk up.

You're not the topic.
He was the first president of the United States and he prayed to the Christian God.
please stay on topic

pretty please

You're not the topic.
please stay on topic

pretty please
Democrats are filthy nasty lying corrupt trash.

So, was it established with a link already on WHO these DemS, with an S were that originally posted this pic? I don't want to go through all the posts to find it....

Seems to me that any republican that promotes this picture like the op did, is GUILTY of spreading this hateful type comparison of 'looks'....WHY would you do this longknife?

The Clintons had to pay Paula Jones over $800,000, for denying a citizen their constitutional rights, while Hillary runs around screeching "republican war on women".
Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Clintons did NOT pay Jones. The Clintons were NOT on trial.

No constitutional right was violated by Bill Clinton. If there were you could name that right. You can't because you are full of it as is your post

Another moronic bunch of shit from the Danteloin!

1. Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 | US news | The...
    Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 By Kalpana Srinivasan Associated Press Writer. Wednesday 13 January 1999 13.15 EST Last modified on Saturday 4 October 2014 06.18 EDT.

No constitutional right was violated by Bill Clinton. If there were you could name that right. You can't because you are full of it as is your post

You OCD Lunatics are a fucking joke. Because the LYING, CORRUPT, MURDERING HILDEBEAST wasn't part of paying that settlement, BUT PLEADED to her and Blow Jobs supporters to DONATE to the Clinton Defense Fund, YOU :ahole-1:, don't want to include her....we ALL KNOW BETTER!

So, was it established with a link already on WHO these DemS, with an S were that originally posted this pic? I don't want to go through all the posts to find it....

Seems to me that any republican that promotes this picture like the op did, is GUILTY of spreading this hateful type comparison of 'looks'....WHY would you do this longknife?
Maybe Sally can lay off the insults and post a link?

The Clintons had to pay Paula Jones over $800,000, for denying a citizen their constitutional rights, while Hillary runs around screeching "republican war on women".
Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another moronic bunch of shit from the Danteloin!

1. Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 | US news | The...
    Clinton pays Paula Jones $850,000 By Kalpana Srinivasan Associated Press Writer. Wednesday 13 January 1999 13.15 EST Last modified on Saturday 4 October 2014 06.18 EDT.
Leftist losers love Wikipedia because it can be edited to say anything.

That's why we know that ALL Liberals suffer from severe mental disorders!
please, stop hijacking this thread?

TRUTH, NEVER hijacks a thread!

You're not the topic.
please stay on topic

pretty please
Democrats are filthy nasty lying corrupt trash.

The Democrats prefer GOP opponents who don’t fight back, lose gracefully, and keep their seats at the national trough.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Good enough for George Washington.
Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?
The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So....doesn't detract from the horse head of Mrs. Carson....
So you hate women, eh? A woman's value is determined by her looks, eh? What's your opinion of Wasserman Schultz jokes?

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report
you're spamming the thread

why can't you debate or engage?

Forum List

Back