Dems Sinking to New Lows

Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?
The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So....doesn't detract from the horse head of Mrs. Carson....
So you hate women, eh? A woman's value is determined by her looks, eh? What's your opinion of Wasserman Schultz jokes?
She looks more like a man every day. I bet she's on steroids.

Dante usually just ignores Vig's inflammatory posts

Yes, over a year ago, I handed you and a bunch of fag liberals your ass when YOU made a thread out of me... I don't forget, I have it bookmarked! Moron!
go away

you're delusional as well as creepy in a not complimentary way

Yes, you never could handle superior intelligence, and it seems Sally's intelligence is making you ITCH, I just added a little more itching powder to hers!

The Democrats prefer GOP opponents who don’t fight back, lose gracefully, and keep their seats at the national trough.
and what do the Republicans prefer?
Clean constitutional government, which means both parties are corrupt. That's why the rise of the Tea Party.
You are asked what Republicans prefer and you answer "Clean constitutional government, which means both parties are corrupt"
are you experiencing seizures or strokes? You don't appear to be with it. You ok?

and
I thought the rise of the Tea Party had nothing to do with the being a Republican? That is at least what you used to claim.

The left is nothing but lying corrupt trash.
ok

what about the topic?

Here you go, you want sinking to lows... this bitch is a prime example!

N4mfmRV.jpg

Well that is subject to debate, but there are several thousand George Washington named men that have lived in the USA.....off topic, report yourself...
The first president prayed to the Christian God. Do you really want to debate that?
The first president was not George Washington...There were several before him...He was the first president under the Constitution....but not under the Articles of Confederation...and just because some people like to talk to themselves and believe they are getting an external reply from and internal source does not certify any existence of a deity...
George Washington was the first president of the United States and he was a Christian.
So you hate women, eh? A woman's value is determined by her looks, eh? What's your opinion of Wasserman Schultz jokes?
I don't hate women , but you think Ben could have fixed his wife's face just a little with a little bartering of doctor services....

Yes, over a year ago, I handed you and a bunch of fag liberals your ass when YOU made a thread out of me... I don't forget, I have it bookmarked! Moron!
go away

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report
Now: Still living in Arkansas, Jones remarried in 2001, becoming Paula Jones McFadden. She currently works as a real-estate agent. After legal fees she only saw about $150,000 of the settlement cash, so in 2000 she posed nude for Penthouse magazine to "secure" a future for her children. In 2002, she lost a Celebrity Boxing match to Tonya Harding, and earlier this year she attempted to sell audio recordings of her discussions with Gennifer Flowers about their encounters with Clinton over the Internet for $1.99 each
Where Are They Now: The Clinton Impeachment - TIME

go away

Now: Still living in Arkansas, Jones remarried in 2001, becoming Paula Jones McFadden. She currently works as a real-estate agent. After legal fees she only saw about $150,000 of the settlement cash, so in 2000 she posed nude for Penthouse magazine to "secure" a future for her children. In 2002, she lost a Celebrity Boxing match to Tonya Harding, and earlier this year she attempted to sell audio recordings of her discussions with Gennifer Flowers about their encounters with Clinton over the Internet for $1.99 each
Thanks for verifying the Clintons had to pay money to Paula Jones. I'm not surprised they haven't paid the full amount they agreed to, further proving that democrats are lying corrupt leftist trash.

go away

Thanks for verifying the Clintons had to pay money to Paula Jones. I'm not surprised they haven't paid the full amount they agreed to, further proving that democrats are lying corrupt leftist trash.
What amount did they not pay?

go away

According to the Washington Post, over $800,000.

I thought you Repukes didn't have time for Political Correctness??:up_yours:

And yea Carson"s wife IS UGLY, no away around that, i don't know too many folk who would hit that, unless they took a hit of acid..

Carson is an asshole, with all his money he should at least invest and get his ol lady a Makeover..

She looks like the local wal mart greeter..

go away

Now try reading the follow up story I posted and you can see how the math is done...

Now try reading the follow up story I posted and you can see how the math is done...
No.

No.
Ignorance is bliss.....

No.
Ignorance is bliss.....
The point is Bill paid because he was guilty of sexual predatory behavior. Democrats really wanna talk about a "war on women"?

I don't hate women , but you think Ben could have fixed his wife's face just a little with a little bartering of doctor services....
What difference does it make? If it's that hard for you to deal with, close your eyes. Her appearance doesn't matter. If it does than so does the appearance of every woman that right wingers mock for looks.

You avoided the Wasserman Schultz question. Do you approve of mocking her looks?

So, was it established with a link already on WHO these DemS, with an S were that originally posted this pic? I don't want to go through all the posts to find it....

Seems to me that any republican that promotes this picture like the op did, is GUILTY of spreading this hateful type comparison of 'looks'....WHY would you do this longknife?
Maybe Sally can lay off the insults and post a link?
you're spamming the thread

why can't you debate or engage?
It's a troll. That's what trolls do. Geico sells insurance.
of course there is trolling and then there is trolling.

Sally's behavior would usually get the attention of staff with warnings. To fill a whole thread with shit? Oh well, she/he will eventually wear down the staff with reports

It is usually the proudest reporters who bring down a site. They infect the mindset of staff as well as members. Most people who troll move on. It's one of excess and un-artistic style

What difference does it make? If it's that hard for you to deal with, close your eyes. Her appearance doesn't matter. If it does than so does the appearance of every woman that right wingers mock for looks.

You avoided the Wasserman Schultz question. Do you approve of mocking her looks?
Yes. She's looking more manly every day. I expect her to divorce her husband and come out any day.

Forum List

Back