Dems Sinking to New Lows

Sally Vater threatened in a Flame Zone thread to report certain people over and over again. I guess this is her lot in life...hijacking threads by disguising personal attacks... sad.

She has been in and out of full melt down all afternoon. I love it when a crazy right winger does that.

That's just horrible making fun of a candidates wife

Did Democrats post pictures of her looking like an ape?
She entered the political arena. She's fair game.
You just entered the political arena

drop dead
Trolling, reported.
who did you report him too the principal?....
you are off topic!

I will call up Dark Furball and together we will report you

Sally Vater threatened in a Flame Zone thread to report certain people over and over again. I guess this is her lot in life...hijacking threads by disguising personal attacks... sad.

She has been in and out of full melt down all afternoon. I love it when a crazy right winger does that.
Earlier I told her that her posts took threads into belonging in the Rubber Room

The left believes they're descended from monkeys, yet they're offended when they're reminded of it.

obamas-as-apes.jpg
Dumb ass troll.
Davros! Stay after class with the other clowns. Detention will be full today

thank you Sally and Dark Furball
you've done usmb a service

and so selflessly

Trolling, reported.
Dear Cub Reporter, you may want to read the rules. It is frowned upon to be using a post to announce reports
Trolling off topic, reported.
Your post is off topic also, double report....
Entire thread is a troll. Googleplex report.
Of course. Anyone who points to the lies and hypocrisy of the democrat party is a troll.

That's just horrible making fun of a candidates wife

Did Democrats post pictures of her looking like an ape?
She entered the political arena. She's fair game.
You just entered the political arena

drop dead
Trolling, reported.
who did you report him too the principal?....
you are off topic!

I will call up Dark Furball and together we will report you

The left believes they're descended from monkeys, yet they're offended when they're reminded of it.

obamas-as-apes.jpg
Dumb ass troll.

and so selflessly
The Obama's really aren't far from the monkey tree. Quite a resemblance.

The people who designed the Southern Strategy are very grateful for the demonstration that it worked so well.

The people who designed the Southern Strategy are very grateful for the demonstration that it worked so well.
part of the Southern Strategy was the dumbing down of already stupid white folk?

those dirty inglorious basterds!
Democrats have done a good job of keeping the slaves ignorant and indoctrinated on your big city plantations.

The democrats top candidate is screeching "republican war on women", while she is the deranged cockroach who lied for and protected her sexual predator husband while deliberately destroying the lives of the women victims of her husband's behavior. They're very sick.

There's way too many off topic/trolling posts to delete - let's get back on topic from this point on please.

obamas-as-apes.jpg
Dumb ass troll.

and so selflessly
Hey, that monkey tree is mostly populated by non-ugly wives.......

Forum List

Back