Dems Sinking to New Lows

Levi Johnson is totally bangable in a bumpkin frat douche kind of way. lol
You want to be banged by a younger man? What makes you think a younger man would want your tired old fat hairy arse?

just askin'

I am not fat but my arse is a bit hairy. I think I am part Wookiee. lol

Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?
Maybe she needs a brain operation?

Jesus, seriously. The way the right wing has treated the spouses of their opponents is disgusting and well known
The way liberals treated Bristol, you taught us how to do it.
Yeah right. Chelsea attacks long predated Bristol attacks. Both were stupid and useless.
I don't remember them, got a link? Back then children were pretty much off limits. Till liberals thought their golden nigga was in trouble.

Rush goes after 12 year old Chelsea Clinton.

Dissing Dr, Carson's wife.

CQ1PO1BWsAAl0yp.jpg

I for one think she has the look of a very intelligent and happy woman. The other?

Jesus, seriously. The way the right wing has treated the spouses of their opponents is disgusting and well known
Yeah right. Chelsea attacks long predated Bristol attacks. Both were stupid and useless.
I don't remember them, got a link? Back then children were pretty much off limits. Till liberals thought their golden nigga was in trouble.

The dog is much cuter.

How did Bristol insert herself into the controversy.
actually what was even shittier at the time was that Bristol's own parents pushed it, all for pure political gain and personal ambition. Which of course is not surprising in hindsight. Look what everyone involved did later, including the boyfriend

2008 Republican National Convention and pregnancy announcement
When Sarah Palin was chosen as John McCain's vice presidential running mate in late August 2008, his advisers already knew of Bristol's pregnancy, which they believed would be a political liability.[58] On September 1, the opening day of the 2008 Republican National Convention, it was publicly announced that Palin was pregnant and engaged to Levi Johnston, the father of her child.[10] Palin's entire family, along with Johnston, appeared at the convention.[10][59] McCain's advisers reportedly thought a wedding between Johnston and Palin would boost the waning popularity of the McCain-Palin ticket.[58] Johnston denied claims that he was being pressured into a shotgun wedding, stating, "We were planning on getting married a long time ago with or without the kid. That was the plan from the start."[10]

you are revealing yourself to be one uninformed idiot
:disagree:

The dog is much cuter.

Rush Limbaugh is lucky I wasn't president. I would have visited his studio and made him regret I was ever born.

Last edited:

The dog is much cuter.

Rush Limbaugh is lucky I wasn't president. I would have gone to his studio and left him a cripple and if he squeaked like the rat he his, I would have droned his fat ass and I would have made sure he heard it coming.

I loved it. The entire family are nothing but trailer trash.

The dog is much cuter.

Rush Limbaugh is lucky I wasn't president. I would have gone to his studio and left him a cripple and if he squeaked like the rat he his, I would have droned his fat ass and I would have made sure he heard it coming.

You're a sick motherfucker to have fantasies like that.

The dog is much cuter.

I loved it. The entire family are nothing but trailer trash.

Have you been bitching about the topic of this thread? You aren't important enough for me to remember.

Now you've crossed over a line.

America would have to brain dead to elect either Rush or you to any public position higher than dog catcher

America would have to brain dead to elect either Rush or you to any public position higher than dog catcher

I guess, I was just trying to draw a reaction.

I guess, I was just trying to draw a reaction.
Well today you get to go to the head of the class.

:bow3:

The left believes they're descended from monkeys, yet they're offended when they're reminded of it.

obamas-as-apes.jpg

Forum List

Back