Dems still own Obamacare. Good for midterms

run early and often on Obamacare!
The people are supporting Obamacare more and more as the GOP butchers their Repeal/Replace plan. Throwing in the towel for repeal only isn't going to help things. Just displays that they don't know what to do.

You can't honestly be implying the Republicans should run with an anti Obamacare message during the midterms after haveing two years with a majority to fix or replace!!! That makes no sense

The GOP just demonstrated they can't govern. They had all the power they needed.

And this was AFTER they LIED to us for eight (8) years.

They probably should try to change the subject.
I'll say one thing for the Dems! They stick together, march in lockstep, and all speak the same talking points. The Republicans have too many rhinos.

The GOP just demonstrated they can't govern. They had all the power they needed. And this was AFTER they LIED to us for eight (8) years. They probably should try to change the subject..
I'll say one thing for the Dems! They stick together, march in lockstep, and all speak the same talking points. The Republicans have too many rhinos.
Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?

The people are supporting Obamacare more and more as the GOP butchers their Repeal/Replace plan. Throwing in the towel for repeal only isn't going to help things. Just displays that they don't know what to do.

You can't honestly be implying the Republicans should run with an anti Obamacare message during the midterms after haveing two years with a majority to fix or replace!!! That makes no sense

I know it is supported by those getting the freebies! Those paying for the freebies? Not so much.

The GOP just demonstrated they can't govern. They had all the power they needed. And this was AFTER they LIED to us for eight (8) years. They probably should try to change the subject..
Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?
What kind of compromise?

Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?.
What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.

I know it is supported by those getting the freebies! Those paying for the freebies? Not so much.
There's much more in there than freebies. The people who were most impacted by Obamacare are those who had preexisting conditions. That's the heart of the ACA. It was formed to prevent insurance companies from weeding out the sick so they can cover as many "healthy" people as possible to increase profits. They did also expand Medicaid, you may think it a better idea to let those in poverty to not have health insurance. They end up going to the ER anyways where hospitals eat the costs and then care costs rise. Either way, I'm not hearing any good solutions coming from the GOP. All they are doing is spiking insecurity with all the demonization of Ocare and no unity on productive solutions. The result is increasing the popularity of Obamacare

Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?.
What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!

What kind of compromise?
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
I don't like the ACA. That didn't answer my question.

Way to not take responsibility for controlling both chambers of Congress and the presidency.
You buttholes are exactly like your fraud in Chief: you can never take responsibility for your failures.

What kind of compromise?
You did not answer mine either! What compromise do you wish to make with democrats? Remember them? They fucked up the entire medical care in this country!

One can only hope.

What kind of compromise?
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
God knows you'd never be honest enough to admit THAT!!!!!!

What kind of compromise?
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
have you admitted the ACA is a failure, yet?

What kind of compromise?
You did not answer mine either! What compromise do you wish to make with democrats? Remember them? They fucked up the entire medical care in this country!
I wasn't talking about compromise with the Democrats.

I was talking about compromise with OTHER REPUBLICANS.

They couldn't even do THAT.

If you don't have an answer, that's okay.

It's gonna be seen as you said, or that dems actually did something, or that the reps can't get their crap together.

What kind of compromise?
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?

Forum List

Back