Dems still own Obamacare. Good for midterms

Trump and the republicans own healthcare now and they failed miserably.
They're counting on the stupidity of the American people to not know this.
Not going to work this time!

8 years to get something done as important as Healthcare and failing is the worst failure in the history of this country.

But you'll never hear a Trump whore be honest enough to admit it.

Although not quite as large a failure as Obamacare.
So nothing is better than something?
Deplorable logic.
The ACA has saved countless lives.
Trumpcare not one.
You idiots make me laugh.

Great, let it fail under it's own weight....we'll see how long you laugh.

8 years to get something done as important as Healthcare and failing is the worst failure in the history of this country.

Deplorable logic.
Trumpcare not one.

Obviously the loon is mentally ill. Which explains his name "reasonable". He knows he's a nut. These unhinged marxists work this way. They choose a name that is the exact opposite of the game they bring. Rightwinger = marxist, reasonable = unhinged...

Just repeal it.
The Republicans who were ELECTED TO REPEAL IT refuse to now that they're in power.

So Trump will just let their stupid replacements fail and wait for it to crash and burn. Which is happening right now.

President Trump came out today and said it, let Obamacare crash and burn then when Dem's are desperate, after it burns their party to the ground they will be willing to negotiate a bipartisan healthcare bill.

Deplorable logic.
Trumpcare not one.

Obviously the loon is mentally ill. Which explains his name "reasonable". He knows he's a nut. These unhinged marxists work this way. They choose a name that is the exact opposite of the game they bring. Rightwinger = marxist, reasonable = unhinged...
Libtards tend to do shit like that like name their healthcare bill the affordable health care! Ha! Affordable only for those getting freebies and handouts!

President Trump came out today and said it, let Obamacare crash and burn then when Dem's are desperate, after it burns their party to the ground they will be willing to negotiate a bipartisan healthcare bill.

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House!"

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House and Senate!"

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House, Senate and Presidency!"

"We've won the House, Senate and Presidency, and we can't repeal Obamacare because of Democrats!"

lol

These guys couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

Is Obamacare repealed yet?

That's all we heard from Republicans for seven years.

Trump said he'd repeal it on his first day.

So it's done now, right?
He tried and was blocked.
So now we'll just get it done this way.

Idiots can't see the forest for the trees. I blame the time they've spent in American indoctrination centers known as "public schools".

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House!"

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House and Senate!"

"We'll repeal Obamacare when we win the House, Senate and Presidency!"

"We've won the House, Senate and Presidency, and we can't repeal Obamacare because of Democrats!"

lol

These guys couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

Piss-up!? WTF, it's a piss-off, can't you libs get anything right.

Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?.
What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
God knows you'd never be honest enough to admit THAT!!!!!!
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?
Have you heard or can you acknowledge ANY success stories from Obamacare? I'm well aware of the many issues and we can talk about those next, but I'm curious if you have the objectivity to recognize the life saving benefits that many Americans have experienced as a result of the ACA. Can you?

heres whats good for 018 ...

Republicans had 8 years to craft a healthcare plan and replace Obamacare ... what the fuck did they do ?

NOTHING BUT BITCH ABOUT OBAMACARE ... NOTHING.

they've had their base fired up for so long and didnt do shit about it, some new faces will be seen on the hill in 018 and they wont belong to Democrats.

F'em. they deserve it

Is Obamacare repealed yet?

That's all we heard from Republicans for seven years.

Trump said he'd repeal it on his first day.

So it's done now, right?
He tried and was blocked.
So now we'll just get it done this way.

Idiots can't see the forest for the trees. I blame the time they've spent in American indoctrination centers known as "public schools".

"He?"

You realize that this is about more than Orange Jesus, right?

What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
God knows you'd never be honest enough to admit THAT!!!!!!
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?
Have you heard or can you acknowledge ANY success stories from Obamacare? I'm well aware of the many issues and we can talk about those next, but I'm curious if you have the objectivity to recognize the life saving benefits that many Americans have experienced as a result of the ACA. Can you?
How about the Americans who now have premiums that are 100% more expensive than before? Whose deductible have risen to $16,000.00 to $24,000.00? Would you call that affordable? Would you call that insured or self insured? So by helping the poor you have damaged those in the middle class and you call this a victory?

Well guess what morons. The people I described above will no longer buy insurance. They will opt out and Obammie care will implode! Good fucking job democrats! Greedy bastards!

Forum List

Back