Dems still own Obamacare. Good for midterms

Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
God knows you'd never be honest enough to admit THAT!!!!!!
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?
Have you heard or can you acknowledge ANY success stories from Obamacare? I'm well aware of the many issues and we can talk about those next, but I'm curious if you have the objectivity to recognize the life saving benefits that many Americans have experienced as a result of the ACA. Can you?
How about the Americans who now have premiums that are 100% more expensive than before? Whose deductible have risen to $16,000.00 to $24,000.00? Would you call that affordable? Would you call that insured or self insured? So by helping the poor you have damaged those in the middle class and you call this a victory?

100% ??

you didnt have insurance you paid nothing ... you now have insurance you pay something ... 100% more expensive.

and subsidies offset your cost.

the majority of American people want ACA good, bad, or otherwise ... deal with it.

You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?
Have you heard or can you acknowledge ANY success stories from Obamacare? I'm well aware of the many issues and we can talk about those next, but I'm curious if you have the objectivity to recognize the life saving benefits that many Americans have experienced as a result of the ACA. Can you?
How about the Americans who now have premiums that are 100% more expensive than before? Whose deductible have risen to $16,000.00 to $24,000.00? Would you call that affordable? Would you call that insured or self insured? So by helping the poor you have damaged those in the middle class and you call this a victory?

100% ??

you didnt have insurance you paid nothing ... you now have insurance you pay something ... 100% more expensive.

the majority of American people want ACA good, bad, or otherwise ... deal with it.
You are quite simply a liar!

Well guess what morons. The people I described above will no longer buy insurance. They will opt out and Obammie care will implode! Good fucking job democrats! Greedy bastards!

suck this ...

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters think it would be better for Congress and the president to repeal the existing health care law completely and start over if they cannot agree on what fixes to make. But 52% say it would be better to leave Obamacare alone until they can come to an agreement on changes. (

Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You completely ignored my question to jump to the subjects I said I'd be happy to discuss AFTER you answer my question! Come on man

100% ??

Too funny. So the subsidies offset some of the Premium costs....but do nothing to help someone with that pesky 7150 Ded ;)

You completely ignored my question to jump to the subjects I said I'd be happy to discuss AFTER you answer my question! Come on man

Actually, they didn't fail they simply did what they had planned to do all along. Just walk away.

Actually, they didn't fail they simply did what they had planned to do all along. Just walk away.
Can you acknowledge any successes of the ACA? Let's see if you can be objective... what say you?

run early and often on Obamacare!
I don't see this disaster as good for anyone.
Dems got us in this mess and the GOP failed to rescue us.

Both parties can effectively fuck off as far as I'm concerned
There was a mess before ACA. Obamacare helped many people but costs also blew up for many and the plan failed on a fiscal level. That's where some cooperation from conservatives could have helped. Partisanship, ego, and obstruction from both sides is screwing Americans

and this ...

Affordable Care Act Gains Majority Approval for First Time

• 55% approve, up from 42% right after 2016 election
  • 40% want to keep law but make significant changes
  • 30% want to repeal; 26% want to keep law as it is

the majority of idiots plan to walk away, the majority of sane people, not so much.
That is irrelevant. The bill is unsustainable. Your poll is as relevant to reality as one where 60% believe in Bigfoot

What kind of compromise?
No. There are no LIFE SAVING benefits that "many Americans" have experienced as a result of obamacare.

There was a mess before ACA. Obamacare helped many people but costs also blew up for many and the plan failed on a fiscal level. That's where some cooperation from conservatives could have helped. Partisanship, ego, and obstruction from both sides is screwing Americans
Obamacare hurt far more than it helped.

Can you acknowledge any successes of the ACA? Let's see if you can be objective... what say you?
You do it. You know you want to.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 28% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

RussianWingers are fucked.

The problem folks like you have is that you assume that because you don't have any integrity nobody else does either. It helped a select few who happened to benefit/qualify for both subsidies and cost sharing. THAT however was a very select few. Without that folks (most folks) were forced into a Bronze plan that didn't help them at all.

No. There are no LIFE SAVING benefits that "many Americans" have experienced as a result of obamacare.
I personally know a handful of people who got dropped or couldn't get coverage because of pre existing conditions who now have it because of the ACA. There are many other stories like that. Have you not seen them or do you just refuse to believe them?

That's a fair argument that can be debated, but you do admit that it did help many people, correct?

I personally know a handful of people who got dropped or couldn't get coverage because of pre existing conditions who now have it because of the ACA. There are many other stories like that. Have you not seen them or do you just refuse to believe them?
"coverage" doesn't save people's lives.

That's a fair argument that can be debated, but you do admit that it did help many people, correct?
No, I do not.

Forum List

Back