Dems still own Obamacare. Good for midterms

Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?.
What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
God knows you'd never be honest enough to admit THAT!!!!!!
have you admitted the ACA is a failure, yet?
That's because it's not. And America agrees. They favor Obamacare by a 2-1 margin.
If the GOP did the right thing and strengthened the ACA instead of sabatoging it, we'd have this done by now.
But we both know you're not honest enough to admit it.

What kind of compromise?
Anything that averts the party from looking foolish and incompetent. Anything that is some kind of win instead of a principled loss. Which is worthless.
You got to keep obamacare. A win for takers a major loss for the makers. It's unaffordable but you got it. Hooray!
I don't like the ACA. That didn't answer my question.
You did not answer mine either! What compromise do you wish to make with democrats? Remember them? They fucked up the entire medical care in this country!
I wasn't talking about compromise with the Democrats.

I was talking about compromise with OTHER REPUBLICANS.

They couldn't even do THAT.

If you don't have an answer, that's okay.
So I misunderstood your question. So what compromise would you make with the dissenting Republicans? Like Collins who wants to fund PP? Or the ones who wanted to keep the mandates and taxes? Which of those are acceptable to you? Funding murder? Mandates? Or taxing the shit out of the middle class?

Do you think they've learned anything here? Like a little compromise is better than looking foolish and incompetent?.
What kind of compromise?
How does it feel to know your party had 8 years to come up with a valid HC bill and they failed miserably?
It feels disappointing! How does it feel to have produced the most fucked up healthcare bill ever aka Obamacare?
The only thing you know to do is lie. See my above post.
Your losers can't get ANYTHING done.

What kind of compromise?
That's because it's not. And America agrees. They favor Obamacare by a 2-1 margin.
If the GOP did the right thing and strengthened the ACA instead of sabatoging it, we'd have this done by now.
Admit the failure of the ACA isnt a failure? No, i wont do that.

You did not answer mine either! What compromise do you wish to make with democrats? Remember them? They fucked up the entire medical care in this country!

So I misunderstood your question. So what compromise would you make with the dissenting Republicans? Like Collins who wants to fund PP? Or the ones who wanted to keep the mandates and taxes? Which of those are acceptable to you? Funding murder? Mandates? Or taxing the shit out of the middle class?
I have no idea. I'm not a Republican. I'd rather see us expand the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all.

I think I have my answer. I don't think this debacle has taught the GOP a thing.

I have no idea. I'm not a Republican. I'd rather see us expand the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all.

I think I have my answer. I don't think this debacle has taught the GOP a thing.

It has taught the traitors that they aren't going to be able to save Obamacare, even if they give it a different name.

The rotting Willow Tree has never to my knowledge had the integrity to criticize the republicans or Trump about anything.
We've had 6 months of chronic lying under this president and all the rotting stump can do is point to democrats.
Very revealing.

What kind of compromise?
Strengthen it how?

I don't know why otherwise semi intelligent people are not able to figure out how Trump works.

But the people who voted for him sure get it, and we love him.

The rotting Willow Tree has never to my knowledge had the integrity to criticize the republicans or Trump about anything.
We've had 6 months of chronic lying under this president and all the rotting stump can do is point to democrats.
Very revealing.
Fuck you you piece of shit! You did not have to call me rotting but you did. We are trying to have a conversation about health care but fuck you!

8 years to get something done as important as Healthcare and failing is the worst failure in the history of this country.

But you'll never hear a Trump whore be honest enough to admit it.

It has taught the traitors that they aren't going to be able to save Obamacare, even if they give it a different name.
Now that the Republicans have failed they should just sit down, shut up, and let obamacare run it's course!

8 years to get something done as important as Healthcare and failing is the worst failure in the history of this country.

Although not quite as large a failure as Obamacare.

I don't know why otherwise semi intelligent people are not able to figure out how Trump works.

But the people who voted for him sure get it, and we love him.
Trump doesn't know how Trump works. He's clueless in every phase in the duties of the job.

He refuses to learn the details in any area he should be on top of.
And you still ignore it.
That's a special type of stupid.

The GOP just demonstrated they can't govern. They had all the power they needed.

And this was AFTER they LIED to us for eight (8) years.

They probably should try to change the subject.
I'll say one thing for the Dems! They stick together, march in lockstep, and all speak the same talking points. The Republicans have too many rhinos.

Dems are a hive minded subspecies.

Now that the Republicans have failed they should just sit down, shut up, and let obamacare run it's course!

I agree....and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Although not quite as large a failure as Obamacare.
So nothing is better than something?
Deplorable logic.
The ACA has saved countless lives.
Trumpcare not one.
You idiots make me laugh.

Forum List

Back