Dems Think Civil War Is Their Only Way to Win, But They'll Lose That Too

Insurrection is the Democrats' national sport. And right now, it seems like they're looking to tie the Germans by losing twice at their national sport.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ong_do_we_have_until_civil_war_20_starts.html

LMAO Of course they would. None of them believe in owning guns.

It would be one short civil war though I don't think it would ever happen.

I'll bet you really believe that too. Lots of us liberals have lots of guns, but we aren't stupid enough to think there will be an actual armed conflict. A few gun nuts shooting some place up is always a possibility, but that has been a concern for quite a while.

What the Regressives are doing is madness, part of their political PTSD, and will damage the party a little. Real Democrats/Liberals are horrified by this behavior. But I'm still guessing they take the House.

You have no idea what real Democrats/Liberals think. All you know is what fox and right wing nut jobs have told you, and that is no where near correct.
YOU have no idea what real liberals thing.

And why would you think that?
You probably dont even know what a real liberal is.

Since I have always been liberal, and you are a republican who is to embarrassed to admit it, so you call yourself something else, I'm not sure you are qualified to make that determination.

What the Regressives are doing is madness, part of their political PTSD, and will damage the party a little. Real Democrats/Liberals are horrified by this behavior. But I'm still guessing they take the House.

You have no idea what real Democrats/Liberals think. All you know is what fox and right wing nut jobs have told you, and that is no where near correct.

Since I have always been liberal, and you are a republican who is to embarrassed to admit it, so you call yourself something else, I'm not sure you are qualified to make that determination.
You arent a liberal. You are, however, a liar. Or ignorant. Im ok with either.

You arent a liberal. You are, however, a liar. Or ignorant. Im ok with either.

If you say so.

LMAO well I'm not a Rep and I'm not embarrassed at all.

I should rephrase though. Most liberal and Dems don't like guns and won't own one.

There are exceptions however and I know some of them.

Oh and since there would never be another civil war in America its a moot point.

See ya.

I should rephrase though. Most liberal and Dems don't like guns and won't own one.

Oh and since there would never be another civil war in America its a moot point.

See ya.

Who are you and what did you do with Claudette? That was a rather intelligent post.

See ya.

Sure you are. You support republican goals, and vote for republican candidates. You are a republican. That's OK. I would claim to be something else too.

Liberal northerners won the first one.

They would win the second.

Look at who they would be fighting.

See ya.

Sure you are. You support republican goals, and vote for republican candidates. You are a republican. That's OK. I would claim to be something else too.

Nope. I'm a registered Independent. I left the Republican party years ago. Best move I ever made.

See ya.

Nope. I'm a registered Independent. I left the Republican party years ago. Best move I ever made.

Call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to. If you support republican goals, and vote republican, you are a republican.

See ya.

Fuck the Republican Party.
I hope the duopoly self implodes and takes all the bedwetters with it.

See ya.

Call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to. If you support republican goals, and vote republican, you are a republican.

I am a fiscal conservative but I couldn't care less about abortion or gays. In fact I'm liberal in a lot of ways.

Oh and I do vote Rep. I don't like all that they stand for but I like enough to vote for one.

The last Dem I voted for was Jimmy Carter and it was the worst mistake I ever made.

It is what it is and you can kiss my ass. LOL

I believe this November is going to a nightmare for the progressive voter when it is done.

If they lose in November the progressive will write how their voice was denied and America is lost while not realizing that California, Chicago and New York does not speak for the rest of the Country.

See ya.

I am a fiscal conservative but I couldn't care less about abortion or gays. In fact I'm liberal in a lot of ways.

Oh and I do vote Rep. I don't like all that they stand for but I like enough to vote for one.

The last Dem I voted for was Jimmy Carter and it was the worst mistake I ever made.

It is what it is and you can kiss my ass. LOL

Exactly. You are a republican. You remind me of the woman who admitted to charging for sex, but was adamant she wasn't a whore.

I believe this November is going to a nightmare for the progressive voter when it is done.

If they lose in November the progressive will write how their voice was denied and America is lost while not realizing that California, Chicago and New York does not speak for the rest of the Country.
I can't even imagine how the Regressives would react if they don't win back the House.

Democrats have had such success on college campuses they think they can turn the whole country into one big Berkeley.

lefties don't REALLY want a civil war; they act tough and gang up on individuals in public; but let's face it - one side is stockpiling weapons and ammo; the other is not sure which bathroom to use

things could get ugly...

Last edited:
Insurrection is the Democrats' national sport. And right now, it seems like they're looking to tie the Germans by losing twice at their national sport.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ong_do_we_have_until_civil_war_20_starts.html

The Democrats don't want a civil war. They want it all. They want to conquer us, not leave us. Their violent rhetoric keeps escalating. Paul is physically attacked by his moonbat leftist neighbor. They openly chant at conservatives and insult Republican children. A gunman shoots at Republicans practicing and almost kills Scalise. And they just get more and more sexually excited. Now Maxine is openly calling for violence against Republicans. Jimmy Fallon had to apologize for talking to Trump on his show. Universities are shutting down all conservative speech.

I always thought the Nazi in politics thing was ridiculous. But Democrats are actually going down that path. And they aren't going to stop. The more they get, the more they want more.

What a load of horseshit and lies.

The only people calling for civil war or threatening are right wingers. Maxine Waters didn’t call for violence. She called for civil disobedience. For shaming administration officials.

Right wingers are becoming unhinged with their calls for “getting rid of” liberals. You idiots are prepared to trample the Constitution underfoot to destroy liberals.

Forum List

Back