Dems Throw in the Towel

which really means that if you vote dimocrap you will be getting the same old crap we've had for the past 7 years.....but then i guess some people are happy with crap....

Yeah, high stock market, peace, unemployment down, deficit reduced….
lol......are you happy in your little self-delusional world....?
all facts

deal with it.
there are 'facts'......and then there are facts.....but dimwits are too gullible to tell the difference....

high stock market, peace, unemployment down, deficit reduced…all facts

deal with it.
yes indeed.....if you want to look at things in a narrow-minded way that suits the democrap mantra...

But...
high stock market....due to the FED holding down rates
peace...due to the fact that the war on terror is not important to Obama?
unemployment down...but millions of the unemployed are no longer being reported
deficit reduced....yes, compared to 2009....the highest level since WWII

danny,

Lets break it to you... Your candidate is a vile little man who has only got where he is by a bad election system and vile little people like you...

We all know that you like big black men pounding it into you and you are just in a state of denial... Did your lover reject you when you were young and found himself a new boyfriend...

Go Trump! You folks are getting more hateful and vile by the minute. No better reason to vote Trump.

You could be right.There is literally no other reason to vote for Trump other than spite.

Oh there are other reasons, but spite is just the sweet icing on the cake.

In reality though, spite has to be the only reason someone would vote for Mrs. Tulza Clinton.

Lots of reason to vote for Clinton or Bernie, but you have already dismissed them, so I won't bother with a lost cause such as you.

Give me your best reason to vote for Mrs. Tulza Clinton, just one, I have to know.

all facts

deal with it.
there are 'facts'......and then there are facts.....but dimwits are too gullible to tell the difference....

deal with it.
yes indeed.....if you want to look at things in a narrow-minded way that suits the democrap mantra...

But...

Actually the stock market has sucked for the last few months. It is coming back but if the fed raised rates it would come roaring back. With that though would come even more debt. It is really a two bladed sword.

I just wonder how Social Security is being affected by keeping interest rates low.

Go Trump! You folks are getting more hateful and vile by the minute. No better reason to vote Trump.

Sheepboi Teddi is a vile little turd,

That said, it does amaze me how many people who were Bernie supporters have taken up for Trump. I really don't see the connection.

Mrs. Tulza is the connection.

Right------another conspiracy.

She is the alternative, that is the connection between Trump and Sanders.

danny,

Lets break it to you... Your candidate is a vile little man who has only got where he is by a bad election system and vile little people like you...

We all know that you like big black men pounding it into you and you are just in a state of denial... Did your lover reject you when you were young and found himself a new boyfriend...

You could be right.There is literally no other reason to vote for Trump other than spite.

In reality though, spite has to be the only reason someone would vote for Mrs. Tulza Clinton.

Lots of reason to vote for Clinton or Bernie, but you have already dismissed them, so I won't bother with a lost cause such as you.

Give me your best reason to vote for Mrs. Tulza Clinton, just one, I have to know.

Two.Experience and knowledge.

The DEM turnout has collapsed.
The delusion that Sanders will win the nomination are literally a 'pipe dream'.The Party's over.
Democrats beware: Donald Trump is finding success well outside the Republican fringe

The reason turn out is not as high for the Dems is that there is very little difference between the two candidates, most Dems would be happy with either one. It's not that competitive. In contrast to the Republican candidates where you have stark differences and a very competive election - that stimulates high voter turnout.

which really means that if you vote dimocrap you will be getting the same old crap we've had for the past 7 years.....but then i guess some people are happy with crap....

Peace? Where?

The delusion that Sanders will win the nomination are literally a 'pipe dream'.The Party's over.
Democrats beware: Donald Trump is finding success well outside the Republican fringe

I agree with you that Bernie Sanders just got ran over by a steam roller and they need to take him back to the nursing home now.

But you're final assessment that the Republican party is going to win with a Donald Trump nominee couldn't be farther from the TRUTH.

30-50% of the Republican party will never cast a vote for Donald Trump, they will be voting for Hillary Clinton. A very good article disclosing this is here:
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Trump and his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at. Specifically 17% of the population, or 23 million voters, Hispanics that are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House. Even the Republican Latino block stated months ago that they wouldn't support a Trump nominee. 4.5 first time Latino voters just recently registered to vote to cast a vote against Trump. Trump is polling at a Negative 80% with this block.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So Trump starts off with a Republicans and Latino's DEFICIT at 39.5 million votes..

Then add in WOMEN the largest voting block in this country today at 54% whom are going to be voting heavily for the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, along with all the other minority groups.

These numbers are already indicating that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea on election night.

No Democrats haven't thrown in the towel they just figured out who can kick Donald Trump's ass in the voting booth, and made the correct choice with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Experience, losing 4 men in Benghazi then forgetting about them. Knowledge, can't remember events at Tulza.

Both are rather futile to argue over, since to believe such is very subjective.

The reason turn out is not as high for the Dems is that there is very little difference between the two candidates, most Dems would be happy with either one. It's not that competitive. In contrast to the Republican candidates where you have stark differences and a very competive election - that stimulates high voter turnout.

Peace? Where?
Iraq
Afghanistan

Remember when Perot ran? the attacks were very much what we are seeing against Trump. Perot was very successful Washinton outsider. He even had a record of doing something Carter couldn't (hostage rescue)

Perot was a good man but couldn't take the relentless hate. Trump, he could give a crap less what the left says. Bring it on, more free publicity.

danny,

Please don't share your masturbation fantasies with us henceforth.

Please.

Don.t

Peace? Where?
Iraq
Afghanistan

Our guys are still fighting in Afghanistan and peace was brought to Iraq before Obama pulled out and made ISIS job easy. The job being, picking up military hardware that Obama left in country. Even if you want to mistakenly claim he brought peace to those countries, he did the opposite in Libya and Syria. I know, I know, no Americans died in Libya, other then four, but a whole bunch of brown skinned folks the left usually worries about did.

Experience, losing 4 men in Benghazi then forgetting about them. Knowledge, can't remember events at Tulza.

Both are rather futile to argue over, since to believe such is very subjective.

Yes, it is futile since very hostile Republican investigations have already exonerated her.Find something else to whine about.That one has been pulled out from under you.

all facts

deal with it.

deal with it.

But...

Actually the stock market has sucked for the last few months. It is coming back but if the fed raised rates it would come roaring back. With that though would come even more debt. It is really a two bladed sword.

I just wonder how Social Security is being affected by keeping interest rates low.
i can only guess that as rates rise that increases costs for business which in turn makes companies less attractive for stock investing and weakens the social security program over the long haul due to slower economic growth....

Peace? Where?
Iraq
Afghanistan

Our guys are still fighting in Afghanistan and peace was brought to Iraq before Obama pulled out and made ISIS job easy. The job being, picking up military hardware that Obama left in country. Even if you want to mistakenly claim he brought peace to those countries, he did the opposite in Libya and Syria. I know, I know, no Americans died in Libya, other then four, but a whole bunch of brown skinned folks the left usually worries about did.

chart-us-fatalities-afghanistan.jpg

In 2014, Combat deaths were down to 10 in Afghanistan according to GOP asshat Allen West.

ISIS can have Iraq; we should have never went there to start with.

I agree with you that Bernie Sanders just got ran over by a steam roller and they need to take him back to the nursing home now.

But you're final assessment that the Republican party is going to win with a Donald Trump nominee couldn't be farther from the TRUTH.

30-50% of the Republican party will never cast a vote for Donald Trump, they will be voting for Hillary Clinton. A very good article disclosing this is here:
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Trump and his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at. Specifically 17% of the population, or 23 million voters, Hispanics that are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House. Even the Republican Latino block stated months ago that they wouldn't support a Trump nominee. 4.5 first time Latino voters just recently registered to vote to cast a vote against Trump. Trump is polling at a Negative 80% with this block.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So Trump starts off with a Republicans and Latino's DEFICIT at 39.5 million votes..

Then add in WOMEN the largest voting block in this country today at 54% whom are going to be voting heavily for the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, along with all the other minority groups.

These numbers are already indicating that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea on election night.

No Democrats haven't thrown in the towel they just figured out who can kick Donald Trump's ass in the voting booth, and made the correct choice with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

post #28

Forum List

Back