Dems want a 1000% tax on rifles

House Democrats want to draft a measure aimed at severely restricting access to the AR-15-style weapon used by different gunmen in the carnage. Rep. Donald Beyer of Virginia, a member of the tax-writing Ways and Means panel, wants to impose a 1,000% excise tax on assault weapons.
"What it's intended to do is provide another creative pathway to actually make some sensible gun control happen," Beyer told Insider. "We think that a 1,000% fee on assault weapons is just the kind of restrictive measure that creates enough fiscal impact to qualify for reconciliation."

Comment:
The Democrats just need an issue for the mid term election.
But, this could backfire on the these far left extremists Democrats.
This could drive more mainstream voters to the polls.

Another left-wing effort to make civil rights accessible only to the wealthy.

Me.......I have put forth the truth, facts and reality.......I am a resource for people who are in the fight.....

Why does what I post bother you so much.....

You know why?

Because when you see the truth, when you see the facts, when you see reality.....it makes you realize, in your lizard brain, that the anti-gun bullshit you believe is wrong...and stupid, and gets real people killed...

That little itch in the back of your brain is called guilt........listen to it....

So,
You just proved beyond a doubt that you're not as intelligent as you would like to think.
I am as big a 2A advocate as you...maybe more so.

You "put forth" the truth?
You have never make a single post other than the damn obvious. And in all your posts, NOT ONE gun grabbers mind has been changed.
Your own ego gives you WAY too much credit son.
Like every other conservatives, whining is your pacifier. Your only means of handling your woes.
The weakness you "put forth" has and never will save the 2A or stop the Left nor ever convince a single Leftist gun grabber.

Find just ONE post where I post against the 2nd Amendment. (and wasn't being sarcastic). Just ONE.
I admit, I do get tired as hell of all you whiny bitches crying endlessly and doing absolutely nothing but crying.
That is a losing strategy I guarantee you that.
You probably visit Guns and Gadgets often. TONS of the whiny do nuffin conservatives BrokeLoser spoke of there.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The actual reason I have disdain for you and most conservatives is that ALL YOU EVER WILL DO IS CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCHES right up to the point they arrive and your door and take them all from you. You never thought about plans to actually save the 2A....oh no.
Apparently, the reason you post here so often is because truth evades you.
The truth is that you, nor anyone on the conservative right is doing a damn thing but bloviating and whining on forums.
You have no plans to stop them from taking your guns other than endless whining and "maybe" an occasional small donation to Gun Policy Coalition or the NRA.

They have walked all over the Constitution and you will never do more than whine and cry 24/7.
Every talk radio show, every conservative talk show, every forum with conservatives ALL THE SAME.
Crying over what the gun grabbers are doing...but again, never and absolutely ZERO talk of plans to actually do anything.
You and every other weak conservative that visits guns and cowards and Colon Noirs YouTube channel.. Sorry but that's the truth.

The Founding Fathers didn't create the 2nd Amendment so that you could sit on forums, endlessly crying over what the tyrants are doing to you while you do nothing. Hell, you don't even need the 2nd to do what you're doing so why bother crying over losing it?

And in case you mis-read my post.
NO..I do not advocate any actions against the government or violence.
I advocate getting together and making plans on what to do in case of tyranny...just like the FF's wanted you to do until the time comes to executel those plans when tyrants go too far.

So far, every person on the Right feels that all they need to do (or can do) is bitch cry on forums 24/7.
Not sufficient.
Not what the FF's had in mind.
You and all conservatives now FEAR your government. That means you've already pissed away your opportunities and continue to do so ad nausea.

Last edited:
So,
You just proved beyond a doubt that you're not as intelligent as you would like to think.

You have never make a single post other than the damn obvious. And in all your posts, NOT ONE gun grabbers mind has been changed.
Like every other conservatives, whining is your pacifier. Your only means of handling your woes.
The weakness you "put forth" has and never will save the 2A or stop the Left nor ever convince a single Leftist gun grabber.

Find just ONE post where I post against the 2nd Amendment. (and wasn't being sarcastic). Just ONE.
I admit, I do get tired as hell of all you whiny bitches crying endlessly and doing absolutely nothing but crying.
You probably visit Guns and Gadgets often. TONS of the whiny do nuffin conservatives BrokeLoser spoke of there.

The actual reason I have disdain for you and most conservatives is that ALL YOU EVER WILL DO IS CRY LIKE LITTLE BITCHES right up to the point they arrive and your door and take them all from you. You never thought about plans to actually save the 2A....oh no.
The truth is that you, nor anyone on the conservative right is doing a damn thing but bloviating and whining on forums.
You have no plans to stop them from taking your guns other than endless whining and "maybe" an occasional small donation to Gun Policy Coalition or the NRA.

They have walked all over the Constitution and you will never do more than whine and cry 24/7.
Every talk radio show, every conservative talk show, every forum with conservatives ALL THE SAME.
Crying over what the gun grabbers are doing...but again, never and absolutely ZERO talk of plans to actually do anything.
You and every other weak conservative that visits guns and cowards and Colon Noirs YouTube channel.. Sorry but that's the truth.

The Founding Fathers didn't create the 2nd Amendment so that you could sit on forums, endlessly crying over what the tyrants are doing to you while you do nothing. Hell, you don't even need the 2nd to do what you're doing so why bother crying over losing it?

I advocate getting together and making plans on what to do in case of tyranny...just like the FF's wanted you to do until the time comes to executel those plans when tyrants go too far.

So far, every person on the Right feels that all they need to do (or can do) is bitch cry on forums 24/7.
Not sufficient.
You and all conservatives now FEAR your government. That means you've already pissed away your opportunities and continue to do so ad nausea.
PLANNING an insurrection is illegal as committing one. Or havent you paid attention to the Government selling the idea that any group training is a threat to the Country?

So,

Not sufficient.

My posts are not meant to change the minds of anti-gun fanatics....dipshit....they won't be changed.....they need to be prevented from enacting their fascist gun grabbing agendas...

Dipshit.....I donate, vote and spread the word....you dumb ass......it is useful idiots like you that have allowed the democrats to gain so much ground ....

Forum List

Back