Dems want a 1000% tax on rifles

Why should society pay if you shoot someone?
look I don't have the time to explain to you how insurance works. And no insurer will ever cover murder or other intentional misuse. That is not how insurance works.

What does that leave you?

Accidental gun incidents?

Those are so fucking rare it does not justify insurance. But most of that is already covered under homeowners insurance.

So what is it you really want?

Stop lying. You can admit it. Don't be a fucking pussy. Say what you really want. We already know. Just admit it.

look I don't have the time to explain to you how insurance works. And no insurer will ever cover murder or other intentional misuse. That is not how insurance works.

What does that leave you?

Accidental gun incidents?

Those are so fucking rare it does not justify insurance. But most of that is already covered under homeowners insurance.

So what is it you really want?

Stop lying. You can admit it. Don't be a fucking pussy. Say what you really want. We already know. Just admit it.
Insurance will cover murder if you pay enough

Let gun owners pay for the carnage they cause

Show me the policy. Show me an insurance policy ever issued the covers murder.

You know that makes an insurance company an accessory to murder don't you?

You are a dumb fuck.
Spread out over a hundred million gun owners, insurance companies will find a way to make a profit

Should only cost you $1000 a year to insure your guns

Spread out over a hundred million gun owners, insurance companies will find a way to make a profit

Should only cost you $1000 a year to insure your guns
You are truly misguided. How about "parental insurance". When the thing you raised as a child kills people, the policy pays the victims. Make more sense. Oh, and without it, you can't have kids

You are truly misguided. How about "parental insurance". When the thing you raised as a child kills people, the policy pays the victims. Make more sense. Oh, and without it, you can't have kids
That child buys a gun gun or uses guns you bought him

You have insurance

House Democrats want to draft a measure aimed at severely restricting access to the AR-15-style weapon used by different gunmen in the carnage. Rep. Donald Beyer of Virginia, a member of the tax-writing Ways and Means panel, wants to impose a 1,000% excise tax on assault weapons.
"What it's intended to do is provide another creative pathway to actually make some sensible gun control happen," Beyer told Insider. "We think that a 1,000% fee on assault weapons is just the kind of restrictive measure that creates enough fiscal impact to qualify for reconciliation."

Comment:
The Democrats just need an issue for the mid term election.
But, this could backfire on the these far left extremists Democrats.
This could drive more mainstream voters to the polls.

Then 1000% tax on internet access.....on books, especially conservative books, on permits for political rallies.......I can see the benefit for the democrats here.....

I see this as no different than requiring people to go and get another voter ID even though they have had one for years and I support neither.

Seems someone is always wanting to put restrictions on someone else.

Voter ID prevents cheating, this tax infringes on a Right....big difference you doofus.

House Democrats want to draft a measure aimed at severely restricting access to the AR-15-style weapon used by different gunmen in the carnage. Rep. Donald Beyer of Virginia, a member of the tax-writing Ways and Means panel, wants to impose a 1,000% excise tax on assault weapons.
"What it's intended to do is provide another creative pathway to actually make some sensible gun control happen," Beyer told Insider. "We think that a 1,000% fee on assault weapons is just the kind of restrictive measure that creates enough fiscal impact to qualify for reconciliation."

Comment:
The Democrats just need an issue for the mid term election.
But, this could backfire on the these far left extremists Democrats.
This could drive more mainstream voters to the polls.

And your side spends 1000% of it's time making McCauley Caulkin faces and crying in each others coffee instead of doing anything about it.
NO PLANS. NOTHING. Just crying.

They are doing exactly what you have encouraged and allowed them to do and nothing less.

Then 1000% tax on internet access.....on books, especially conservative books, on permits for political rallies.......I can see the benefit for the democrats here.....
Internet doesn’t kill people
Guns kill people

That child buys a gun gun or uses guns you bought him

You have insurance
Nope, the policy needs to cover more than guns. Murder or assault by cars, knives clubs and anything else. It needs to pay for the cost when your animal od's. It needs to cover any cost incurred by society that the prodengy incurs onto society

Question - Tell me one thing that you have achieved through ALL your posts that actually changed gun policy?

Just one.

Me.......I have put forth the truth, facts and reality.......I am a resource for people who are in the fight.....

Why does what I post bother you so much.....

You know why?

Because when you see the truth, when you see the facts, when you see reality.....it makes you realize, in your lizard brain, that the anti-gun bullshit you believe is wrong...and stupid, and gets real people killed...

That little itch in the back of your brain is called guilt........listen to it....

I am pretty sure he wouldn't support something as simple as ...
"Just take this test, pay $1000 a year, and we'll let you vote" ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure he wouldn't support something as simple as ...
"Just take this test, pay $1000 a year, and we'll let you vote" ... :auiqs.jpg:

1000 dollars a year? How about 1000 dollars to vote, in each election, for each candidate....

A Republican lawmaker has suggested that gun stores start selling Snickers candy bars to bypass the gun tax on AR15's.

Webber, one of several Republicans running against Democratic Representative Katie Porter, suggested that if the tax were to be enacted, stores could sell a Snickers bar for the price of the gun while selling the firearm for only $1 to get around the tax. This means that the high tax would only amount to $10.

"Simple solution: Say a particular AR-15 costs $950. Then gun store owners simply need to sell a 'fun-sized' Snickers bar for $950. Then have the customer eat the candy at the store so they can't request a refund. And then sell the AR-15 for $1. Then charge the $10 excise tax," he tweeted on Monday.

What if the gun buyer is allergic to nuts? This proposal is almost as nutty as a Snickers bar itself.

Forum List

Back