Dems...why should your health and care be my concern?

Hey rightwinger Rigby5 how likely is it that those begging the loudest for free healthcare are unemployed, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, smoking weed, drinking booze, doing meth, driving drunk, having the most children...etc etc
I’m sure they represent a very small fraction....right?

Our poor already qualify for Medicaid, they are taken care of.

It is the guy struggling on $20-$30,000 a year that can’t afford healthcare. Families with a child suffering from cancer who get denied because of Pre-existing conditions.

Those are the people Obamacare helped.
Those are the people Trump wants to kick off insurance
How much does that family have to pay?
Now or before Obamacare?
Now

Obamacare gives subsidies to low income families so they can afford insurance. It also forces insurance companies to charge the same to those with pre-existing conditions the same as healthy patients and to accept new patients regardless of their health history.

Trump wants to take it away.......In the middle of a COVID Pandemic
But the rest of us have to pay more to subsidize this. Correct?

Not necessarily.
Those who want to risk not having insurance have to obtain it expanding the insurance pool.

Not everyone benefits equally from insurance. Some pay in and get nothing in return, some get much more than they pay in.
That is the nature of insurance

I've worked hard in my life for the things I have. But, for whatever reason, there are those deadbeats in this country who believe they should be able to not work hard and still enjoy things similar to what I enjoy, be it housing, food, education, etc.

Sick people are not deadbeats. They have received a bad deal in life and suffer because of it.
Many have worked hard their whole life only to come down with a crippling disease.

To you, they are deadbeat losers

So why don't you help them then? Charity is not an act which can be performed with someone else's money

Wrong again Skippy

It is not someone else’s money. It is the money of We the People who want Obamacare

2010 should have made you jackasses the majority didn't want it. It's not "healthcare" it's a tax....even SCOTUS agreed

It is the law of the land written and passed by Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama.

As a tax escapes you....dumbfuck

Wrong again my pretty!

Obamacare was never proclaimed by SCOTUS to be a tax, the individual mandate was treated like a tax

I've worked hard in my life for the things I have. But, for whatever reason, there are those deadbeats in this country who believe they should be able to not work hard and still enjoy things similar to what I enjoy, be it housing, food, education, etc.

Sick people are not deadbeats. They have received a bad deal in life and suffer because of it.
Many have worked hard their whole life only to come down with a crippling disease.

So why don't you help them then? Charity is not an act which can be performed with someone else's money

Wrong again Skippy

It is not someone else’s money. It is the money of We the People who want Obamacare

2010 should have made you jackasses the majority didn't want it. It's not "healthcare" it's a tax....even SCOTUS agreed

It is the law of the land written and passed by Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama.

Wrong again my pretty!

Obamacare was never proclaimed by SCOTUS to be a tax, the individual mandate was treated like a tax

Yes it was you illinformed decrepit old fuck trying to run up your nobody gives a shit about post count

You don't have the first fucking clue what you're trying to debate. But that's normal for your dumbass

You're a clown old timer

You EVER try and chastise me again with "my pretty" I'll devour your tired old ass. Now sit the fck down old man

Don't you just love the lefties who think you and I, as taxpayers, are responsible to take care of everyone who can't take care of themselves through bad decisions and irresponsibility??

Every time I read one of their posts I just LMAO.
>220,000

One can see how and why.

We're extremely in my husband's position and benefits package covers our family with excellent health coverage at no charge to us.
So you depend on someone else for your health care coverage? Hmmm, seems insecure.
Why should we depend on other peoples' money for useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror? Seem insecure.

Wrong again Skippy

Wrong again my pretty!

Yes it was you illinformed decrepit old fuck trying to run up your nobody gives a shit about post count

You don't have the first fucking clue what you're trying to debate. But that's normal for your dumbass

You're a clown old timer

You EVER try and chastise me again with "my pretty" I'll devour your tired old ass. Now sit the fck down old man
You should know better than mess with me Smelly

And you claim to have legal expertise. You watch too much Fox

Wrong again Skippy

No, my money is not "we the people"'s money. It's my money.

Keep your greedy, filthy hands to yourself

You need to pull out a copy of the Constitution.
We the People established this more perfect Union

A Union Abe Lincoln described as .......Of the People, By the People and FOR THE PEOPLE

You think single payer is allowed in the Constitution? Wow, you really know nothing about your own country at all.

And nowhere does the Constitution say that what is mine is yours
Medicare as it exists today is that.

Now, I have found my nerve

”My Pretty” is just a tactful way of calling you a spiteful, smelly skank

So you want children and infants to pay for themselves, or die?
their parents, you bet your ass we want them to pay for their kids. why do you think we should cover for the parents? Can't afford your kids put them up for adoption. plenty of tax paying folk will adopt them.

Hey rightwinger Rigby5 how likely is it that those begging the loudest for free healthcare are unemployed, smoking a pack of cigarettes a day, smoking weed, drinking booze, doing meth, driving drunk, having the most children...etc etc
I’m sure they represent a very small fraction....right?

Our poor already qualify for Medicaid, they are taken care of.

It is the guy struggling on $20-$30,000 a year that can’t afford healthcare. Families with a child suffering from cancer who get denied because of Pre-existing conditions.

Those are the people Obamacare helped.
Those are the people Trump wants to kick off insurance
How much does that family have to pay?
Now or before Obamacare?
Now

Obamacare gives subsidies to low income families so they can afford insurance. It also forces insurance companies to charge the same to those with pre-existing conditions the same as healthy patients and to accept new patients regardless of their health history.

Trump wants to take it away.......In the middle of a COVID Pandemic
But the rest of us have to pay more to subsidize this. Correct?

Not necessarily.
Those who want to risk not having insurance have to obtain it expanding the insurance pool.

Not everyone benefits equally from insurance. Some pay in and get nothing in return, some get much more than they pay in.
That is the nature of insurance
I get it. I think our healthcare should be like our auto insurance.

Wrong again Skippy

A Union Abe Lincoln described as .......Of the People, By the People and FOR THE PEOPLE

You think single payer is allowed in the Constitution? Wow, you really know nothing about your own country at all.

Of course it is, there is no Constitutional basis for Medicare, it is flagrantly Unconstitutional

Why?

Because Great Countries care about the well being of everyone

I don't say you need to get a job and pay your own damn bills because I don't care about you, it's because I do. I want you to be a man. Do you feel better about paying your own damned bills now because I care? No huh, you actually just wanted the money, didn't you? Be honest

Typical Conservative view about healthcare

I got mine, FUK the rest of you

No. He, like me, pays for it. You want everyone to pay for those that can't pay for themselves. Typical liberal view about healthcare.

So you want children and infants to pay for themselves, or die?

It's pathetic that the only charity you can think of is performed at the point of a gun.

No one is against helping people, that's just your own limitations that you assume others are like you and won't do shit for anyone unless we are forced to.

It is the force we are objecting to

Wrong again Skippy

Of course it is, there is no Constitutional basis for Medicare, it is flagrantly Unconstitutional
dude, where did these idiots come from? hly shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wrong again Skippy

Let’s see....

VA health insurance is allowed by the Constitution
Medicare is allowed
Medicaid is allowed
Obamacare survived two challenges

The Constitution authorizes Congress to raise revenue....
The 16th amendment authorized an Income Tax
So much for “Other people’s money”

Wrong again Skippy

Let’s see....

VA health insurance is allowed by the Constitution
Medicare is allowed
Medicaid is allowed
Obamacare survived two challenges

The Constitution authorizes Congress to raise revenue....
So much for “.Other people’s money”

Once again RW doesn't grasp the difference between a benefit for performing a job and welfare. Of course you don't.

VA health insurance is allowed by the Constitution (it is compensation for a job)
Medicare is NOT allowed
Medicaid is NOT allowed
Obamacare is NOT allowed

can't make it up. no sir, no sir indeed.

I didn't think it possible, but I'm speechless.
Oh. You mean her health care coverage is independent of her husband's employment? My bad.
well I know this is a waste of my time, but ok. See, his salary pays for the insurance. The company deducts funds from his salary to cover the group insurance costs. holy fk. I get it, you've never had a salary.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back