Denver's Quarterback?

Who could you plug into the Denver QB position? You don't need a huge talent as the defense is the main part of the team.

So, do you trade for Kapernick? Sign RG3? What about Ryan Fitzpatrick, is he the guy? Do they find a guy in the draft?

Yo, stay with back up QB, Brock Osweiler, he did a good job when Peyton was out!

"GTP"

Osweiler signed with the Texans.

Yo, didn`t know that? They made a mistake getting rid of him!

"GTP"

Denver offered 13 million and the Texans came in at either 16 or 18 million.
Good for Denver for not highly overpaying for a guy who hasn't done jack shit yet. They don't need a franchise QB anyway so it would've been retarded to pay franchise money to a guy who isn't one

All that team needs to contend for the Superbowl next year is a game manager. I wonder if they could steal Sam Bradford? And ask him not to do too much?
I'm not sure we're really looking to trade him but we worked out a really club friendly contract with him so he's totally tradeable especially since we picked up chase Daniel on the highest backup QB salary in the league right now. But what is Denver willing to give up? If it's me I need to see something valuable for a starting QB that Denver obviously needs now
Well they got Mark Sanchez. I was close lol
Sanchez is exactly what they DONT want though. He gives the ball away too much. i would've loved to see us move Bradford for something valuable.

All that team needs to contend for the Superbowl next year is a game manager. I wonder if they could steal Sam Bradford? And ask him not to do too much?
I'm not sure we're really looking to trade him but we worked out a really club friendly contract with him so he's totally tradeable especially since we picked up chase Daniel on the highest backup QB salary in the league right now. But what is Denver willing to give up? If it's me I need to see something valuable for a starting QB that Denver obviously needs now
Sanchez is exactly what they DONT want though. He gives the ball away too much. i would've loved to see us move Bradford for something valuable.
I don't think they need much. They won the Super Bowl with a Peyton Manning that could barely move or throw.

I don't think they need much. They won the Super Bowl with a Peyton Manning that could barely move or throw.
They need anyone who won't throw interceptions and lose the game for them. A Trent dilfer or a Brad Johnson would even be fine. Sanchez is too busy trying to be a hero all the time

Sanchez will be a back up. Denver will need to find a starter.

Think of this week in Denver, you went from Manning as your QB, to Osweiler, to Sanchez. That is a bad week.

Who could you plug into the Denver QB position? You don't need a huge talent as the defense is the main part of the team.

So, do you trade for Kapernick? Sign RG3? What about Ryan Fitzpatrick, is he the guy? Do they find a guy in the draft?

Didnt they just lose several key defensive players? The Broncos are starting to look like a....
upload_2016-3-12_13-14-52.png

Well it was Sanchez, One day you guys will learn to listen to me. ;-)
The Eagles on the other hand need some advice from Trump; "get better negotiators".

I never said it would be Sanchez, I was wrong though, he was only worth a conditional pick. At least the Eagles got something for Sanchez instead of cutting him. The Eagles were going to have two QBs on their roster and Sanchez was not either of them.

You thought a 2nd? San Fran can't get a 2nd for Kaepernick.

No, I was only wishing for a 2nd to replenish the one they don't have, even if they have to trade one of the 2 third rounds (theirs and the Lions). I think IT'S ONLY a 12 spot trade down for the Broncos (because the Chiefs lose theirs). If the Eagles felt their guy is just as likely there at the 3rd round pick, then having an extra pick is better off anyway, but a 7th is terrible negotiating.
They need to take classes from Hextall and Hinkie. *L*

We have the best GM in football, so we're trusting John.

But please, not Kaepernick. Fitzpatrick is an intriguing thought.

With this defense, I'd like to see a lower-key, low-turnover technician type.

12806178_496665117200259_8732990109098397730_n.jpg

1013197_1262730133742757_5555177757689150329_n.jpg

The Texans offer was only seven million over the Broncos offer over a four year contract.
Brock didnt want to play in Denver and the front office knew it based on their comments about wanting someone who wanted to play for them.

The Texans offer was only seven million over the Broncos offer over a four year contract.
Brock didnt want to play in Denver and the front office knew it based on their comments about wanting someone who wanted to play for them.
Yeah, there are stories from some of the players that he was furious when they put Manning back in.

His numbers were decent, but unless he pretty quickly develops some pocket awareness, this isn't gonna be a good signing. I don't remember seeing QB who seemed to have so little feeling of pressure in the pocket. We were constantly screaming at the TV about that.

:laugh:

Yeah, there are stories from some of the players that he was furious when they put Manning back in.

His numbers were decent, but unless he pretty quickly develops some pocket awareness, this isn't gonna be a good signing. I don't remember seeing QB who seemed to have so little feeling of pressure in the pocket. We were constantly screaming at the TV about that.

I watched his games.
The Broncos O-line looked like a turnstyle at times so I'll cut Brock a little slack.

I watched his games.
The Broncos O-line looked like a turnstyle at times so I'll cut Brock a little slack.
Yeah, can't argue.

I was amazed -- I'm still amazed -- at how many games they won with such a feeble offense.

Well it was Sanchez, One day you guys will learn to listen to me. ;-)
The Eagles on the other hand need some advice from Trump; "get better negotiators".

I never said it would be Sanchez, I was wrong though, he was only worth a conditional pick. At least the Eagles got something for Sanchez instead of cutting him. The Eagles were going to have two QBs on their roster and Sanchez was not either of them.

You thought a 2nd? San Fran can't get a 2nd for Kaepernick.

No, I was only wishing for a 2nd to replenish the one they don't have, even if they have to trade one of the 2 third rounds (theirs and the Lions). I think IT'S ONLY a 12 spot trade down for the Broncos (because the Chiefs lose theirs). If the Eagles felt their guy is just as likely there at the 3rd round pick, then having an extra pick is better off anyway, but a 7th is terrible negotiating.
They need to take classes from Hextall and Hinkie. *L*

It was a good trade for a guy that was getting cut.

I watched his games.
Yeah, can't argue.

I was amazed -- I'm still amazed -- at how many games they won with such a feeble offense.

Quality defense.
And the Texans have a D thats damn near as good as Denvers so I hope it translates like it did for y'all,if we can keep him clean I think he'll do okay.

And ya gotta remember,Brock is better than anyone we've had since Schaubs good years.

Houston has a great defense and they made the playoffs with really no QB, so he will do okay. He is a good game manager, much like Fitzpatrick.

Houston has a great defense and they made the playoffs with really no QB, so he will do okay. He is a good game manager, much like Fitzpatrick.
That's just a lot of money for a guy with a few games of experience. I'm no expert on projecting the quality of most quarterbacks, but holy crap.

That's just a lot of money for a guy with a few games of experience. I'm no expert on projecting the quality of most quarterbacks, but holy crap.

It's a sellers market right now for QBs and Brock sadly enough is at the top of the pile.
There literally isn't anyone better available.

I think Elway thought the same. Without a good QB, you win few games. However, remember Sanchez took the Jets to two conference championships his first two seasons. It was the Jets D that got them their.

I think Elway thought the same. Without a good QB, you win few games. However, remember Sanchez took the Jets to two conference championships his first two seasons. It was the Jets D that got them their.
I can't imagine Elway is looking at Sanchez as the starter, but ya never know. Sometimes it's all about the system, like what happened with Steve Young back in the day with the Niners.

Forum List

Back