Denver's Quarterback?

Who could you plug into the Denver QB position? You don't need a huge talent as the defense is the main part of the team.

So, do you trade for Kapernick? Sign RG3? What about Ryan Fitzpatrick, is he the guy? Do they find a guy in the draft?

Yo, stay with back up QB, Brock Osweiler, he did a good job when Peyton was out!

"GTP"

Osweiler signed with the Texans.

Yo, didn`t know that? They made a mistake getting rid of him!

"GTP"

Denver offered 13 million and the Texans came in at either 16 or 18 million.

Yo, hate to tell you this? But Denver screwed up, the Texans know what they are doing, GO ANY TEAM IN TEXAS!

"GTP"

From last year experience, I don't think the offense is going to need a good quarterback, just one that won't make a mistake. That leads me to believe Fitzpatrick would fit well into the Denver scheme. The Denver D should keep the Broncos in the game.

Who could you plug into the Denver QB position? You don't need a huge talent as the defense is the main part of the team.

So, do you trade for Kapernick? Sign RG3? What about Ryan Fitzpatrick, is he the guy? Do they find a guy in the draft?

Yo, stay with back up QB, Brock Osweiler, he did a good job when Peyton was out!

"GTP"

Osweiler signed with the Texans.

Yo, didn`t know that? They made a mistake getting rid of him!

"GTP"

Denver offered 13 million and the Texans came in at either 16 or 18 million.

Yo, hate to tell you this? But Denver screwed up, the Texans know what they are doing, GO ANY TEAM IN TEXAS!

"GTP"

They may have, I was glad to see Osweiler go, I think the Raiders may have a good chance to win the AFC West.

From last year experience, I don't think the offense is going to need a good quarterback, just one that won't make a mistake. That leads me to believe Fitzpatrick would fit well into the Denver scheme. The Denver D should keep the Broncos in the game.

I want Fitzy as a backup in Dallas

I want Fitzy as a backup in Dallas

Fitzpatrick is too good to be a back up QB, he will want to go where he will start. Dallas needs to draft a future QB.

We can offer Sanchez for a second rounder we lack this year. :)

Sanchez is not worth more than a 5th or 6th round pick. Kapernick might be worth a 4th round pick.
Maybe but
Supply and demand says otherwise.
injury riddled poor QB rating Bradford cost the Eagles Nick Foles and a second.
Denver cpuld afford to Swap a 2nd for one of the Eagles extra later rounds if they feel a 2nd is to much for a reasonable salaried
reliable vet.
Where does a team without a QB get an experienced vet who can quietly backup & mentor your younger QB's with ability to take over and start if they flounder or go down? Remember He had nobody to throw to, a terrible frontline and a rushed offense and was still better then some of the options Denver is left with now.

Last edited:
Denver better get RG3

You are an idiot. That guy was locker room poison. RGIII is not a leader. He is a self centered moron. Sort of like you. He was responsible for most of his sacks and hits yet he publicly blamed his O-Line. His team mates hate him because he like Newton can't take responsibility for his own shortcomings and failures. No good GM or coach wants to waste time and money on spoiled brats.

Well it was Sanchez, One day you guys will learn to listen to me. ;-)
The Eagles on the other hand need some advice from Trump; "get better negotiators".

Well it was Sanchez, One day you guys will learn to listen to me. ;-)
The Eagles on the other hand need some advice from Trump; "get better negotiators".

I never said it would be Sanchez, I was wrong though, he was only worth a conditional pick. At least the Eagles got something for Sanchez instead of cutting him. The Eagles were going to have two QBs on their roster and Sanchez was not either of them.

You thought a 2nd? San Fran can't get a 2nd for Kaepernick.

Jets would be smart to sweeten the pot for Fitzmagic

RGIII to Denver hard to be so self absorbed in that environment

Sanchez is probably better than Peyton was last year

All that team needs to contend for the Superbowl next year is a game manager. I wonder if they could steal Sam Bradford? And ask him not to do too much?
I'm not sure we're really looking to trade him but we worked out a really club friendly contract with him so he's totally tradeable especially since we picked up chase Daniel on the highest backup QB salary in the league right now. But what is Denver willing to give up? If it's me I need to see something valuable for a starting QB that Denver obviously needs now

All that team needs to contend for the Superbowl next year is a game manager. I wonder if they could steal Sam Bradford? And ask him not to do too much?
I'm not sure we're really looking to trade him but we worked out a really club friendly contract with him so he's totally tradeable especially since we picked up chase Daniel on the highest backup QB salary in the league right now. But what is Denver willing to give up? If it's me I need to see something valuable for a starting QB that Denver obviously needs now
Well they got Mark Sanchez. I was close lol

Forum List

Back