Denver's Quarterback?

We have the best GM in football, so we're trusting John.

But please, not Kaepernick. Fitzpatrick is an intriguing thought.

With this defense, I'd like to see a lower-key, low-turnover technician type.

12806178_496665117200259_8732990109098397730_n.jpg

1013197_1262730133742757_5555177757689150329_n.jpg

The Texans offer was only seven million over the Broncos offer over a four year contract.
Brock didnt want to play in Denver and the front office knew it based on their comments about wanting someone who wanted to play for them.
Yeah, there are stories from some of the players that he was furious when they put Manning back in.

His numbers were decent, but unless he pretty quickly develops some pocket awareness, this isn't gonna be a good signing. I don't remember seeing QB who seemed to have so little feeling of pressure in the pocket. We were constantly screaming at the TV about that.

:laugh:

Houston has a great defense and they made the playoffs with really no QB, so he will do okay. He is a good game manager, much like Fitzpatrick.
That's just a lot of money for a guy with a few games of experience. I'm no expert on projecting the quality of most quarterbacks, but holy crap.

I think Elway thought the same. Without a good QB, you win few games. However, remember Sanchez took the Jets to two conference championships his first two seasons. It was the Jets D that got them their.

The Broncos have been decimated in free agency.
Losing two of their best defenders doesnt bode well for a team that relied on their D so much.
I question whether they'll even make the playoffs next year.

The Texans offer was only seven million over the Broncos offer over a four year contract.
Brock didnt want to play in Denver and the front office knew it based on their comments about wanting someone who wanted to play for them.
Yeah, there are stories from some of the players that he was furious when they put Manning back in.

His numbers were decent, but unless he pretty quickly develops some pocket awareness, this isn't gonna be a good signing. I don't remember seeing QB who seemed to have so little feeling of pressure in the pocket. We were constantly screaming at the TV about that.

Houston has a great defense and they made the playoffs with really no QB, so he will do okay. He is a good game manager, much like Fitzpatrick.
That's just a lot of money for a guy with a few games of experience. I'm no expert on projecting the quality of most quarterbacks, but holy crap.

I think Elway thought the same. Without a good QB, you win few games. However, remember Sanchez took the Jets to two conference championships his first two seasons. It was the Jets D that got them their.

The Broncos have been decimated in free agency.
Losing two of their best defenders doesnt bode well for a team that relied on their D so much.
I question whether they'll even make the playoffs next year.
OUCH

I can't imagine Elway is looking at Sanchez as the starter, but ya never know. Sometimes it's all about the system, like what happened with Steve Young back in the day with the Niners.

Whats the deal with Siemian?
Is he even an option?
I'm thinking Sanchez starts because there isnt anyone else out there.

I can't imagine Elway is looking at Sanchez as the starter, but ya never know. Sometimes it's all about the system, like what happened with Steve Young back in the day with the Niners.

Is he even an option?
He hasn't come up for air, so I've never seen him play. Good size, supposedly has a good arm.

Word this morning from ESPN is that Elway reached out to Fitzpatrick but can't afford him.

Elway's just getting started. He built a champ pretty quickly.

I TRUST IN JOHN! I TRUST IN JOHN!

:rock:

Is he even an option?
He hasn't come up for air, so I've never seen him play. Good size, supposedly has a good arm.

Word this morning from ESPN is that Elway reached out to Fitzpatrick but can't afford him.

Elway's just getting started. He built a champ pretty quickly.

I TRUST IN JOHN! I TRUST IN JOHN!

:rock:

No doubt Elway is a smart dude but it sounds like Denver is in cap hell right now.
Your best hope is the draft but when you pick last the options get pretty thin.

Then you take into account Wade Phillips history with his defenses falling apart after a year or two...

I'll just say if Elway can put together a winning season next year i'll be impressed.

We have the best GM in football, so we're trusting John.

But please, not Kaepernick. Fitzpatrick is an intriguing thought.

With this defense, I'd like to see a lower-key, low-turnover technician type.

12806178_496665117200259_8732990109098397730_n.jpg

1013197_1262730133742757_5555177757689150329_n.jpg

...and he has a weak arm

Forum List

Back