Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

one of the problems is the blacks yell racists/racism 24/7--
they think everyone is a racist--except themselves--of course
they do it here on the forums
If you were surrounded by fire 24/7 wouldn't you be yelling fire, fire 24/7? AND "they" is a rather ambiguois term. And these forums are
Often hotbeds of racism where trolls like you come to vent all the hate they collect elsewhere to spew it here.

You keep telling them that and then wonder why they are messed up and unable to seem to get out of whatever situation they are in.
All the kids I tell that to succeed. The ones that havent got the message are the ones that seem to be struggling. I'm going on my 9th academic scholarship earning kid. I have about 7 I have put into the IT field. Its like I have the Midas touch. They understand what they are up against (white racism) and they have the tools to deal with it.

Black people get harsher prison sentences than whites for the exact same crimes. Black people are segregated into poor communities with underfunded schools. People with black-sounding names are less likely to get a job than white counterparts with the same experience.

And on-and-on-and-on.

Yet you’ll find white apologists everywhere who will see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil of the racial caste system under which their black brothers and sisters are forced to live. They refuse to acknowledge it, get angry when you bring it up and will actively support it at the polls.

That’s racism, people.

I have looked at all the data and while it is not true everywhere, there is evidence that black people are overall stopped, searched, arrested, convicted at a somewhat higher percentage rate than white people and do overall receive somewhat longer sentences. How much of this can be attributed to racism and how much attributed to concentrations of black people in poorer, more crime ridden neighborhoods is more difficult to determine, but I leave open the possibility/probability that some racism is involved.

It is also true that women are searched, arrested, and convicted at a lower percentage rate than men and are more likely to receive a less severe sentence than men. Wealthy, well known, well connected people are treated differently than the poor people regardless of color. So what do we make of that?

For sure it warrants investigation and correction. We cannot ignore or tolerate inequities in government at any level.

But one thing has nothing to do with another.

This thread is not about inequities in the criminal justice system but it is about what needs to happen among the black demographic to break repeating cycles of poverty, under education, violence, criminal activity and a mentality that creates all of that.

The leftists among us will probably go to their graves refusing to even look at the possibility that social liberalism has played a part in creating that cycle of poverty, under education, violence, criminal activity, and a mentality that creates all of that.

Yea I don't believe for a second that it was liberalism that kept black people down. I will admit that people on welfare tend to want to stay on it rather than get a minimum wage job. That's true. But that is true of poor whites too. White people didn't have a problem with welfare until after it was determined to be unconstitutional to deny poor blacks the same thing we give poor whites. But for decades that's what we did. Can you imagine if they denied you something they gave all other Americans?

I wouldn't mind cutting welfare people off after a few years.

For example, affirmative action was working great until companies started sending jobs overseas and of course the 2007 great recession was a devistating blow to all poor communities.

Oh, and I watched a PBS special in Newark NJ. The cops just run up on young black men and tackle them to the ground. Why do they do this? Lots of gang members and illegal activity goes on in that city. But why is that the problem of an innocent young black man walking down the street? You wouldn't be happy if the police in your neighborhood treated you that way but then again your community isn't infested with criminals.

Give us some examples of how liberalism is the problem.

Do some reading by some who have studied the problem extensively: Shelby Steele, Starr Parker, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, et al. Yes, Frongpage Mag is a conservative publication, but what you will learn from those others is summarized fairly well and in a readable shorter piece here:

How The Liberal Welfare State Destroyed Black America

(John Perazzo, RIP, is another who has done extensive study on the subject.)
Does he mention integration? Ironically integration had some meager social benefits but It facilitated the redistribution of wealth from the black middle class to the Cauc middle class. Caucs owned the neans if production and with the onset of integration
they just neutralized black business efforts by raising wholesale prices or refusing to supply BOBs making them unprofitable and causing black customers to flock into Cauc businesses.

raceinc.jpg

If not for White influence, blacks would behaving much worse

Discipline and responsibility is not innate, it's taught by children observing parents and it takes Two to deliver the goods
In plain unvarnished talk it is black males who have abandoned the families they created to a staggering proportion of 75% of the time. The concept that the black male is a permissible wandering nomad is SO destructive

Discipline and responsibility is not innate, it's taught by children observing parents and it takes Two to deliver the goods
In plain unvarnished talk it is black males who have abandoned the families they created to a staggering proportion of 75% of the time. The concept that the black male is a permissible wandering nomad is SO destructive
But, this is the natural nature of the negro

one of the problems is the blacks yell racists/racism 24/7--
they think everyone is a racist--except themselves--of course
they do it here on the forums
If you were surrounded by fire 24/7 wouldn't you be yelling fire, fire 24/7? AND "they" is a rather ambiguois term. And these forums are
Often hotbeds of racism where trolls like you come to vent all the hate they collect elsewhere to spew it here.
that's just it--blacks are not surrounded by racism--most of it is perceived

Sounds like in your estimation I am setting them up for success and some. Now tell me what that had to do with me telling them that whites are typically racist and will try to stop you at every turn but you cant give up and give them the satisfaction of seeing their racism keep you down?

You keep telling them that and then wonder why they are messed up and unable to seem to get out of whatever situation they are in.
All the kids I tell that to succeed. The ones that havent got the message are the ones that seem to be struggling. I'm going on my 9th academic scholarship earning kid. I have about 7 I have put into the IT field. Its like I have the Midas touch. They understand what they are up against (white racism) and they have the tools to deal with it.

Black people get harsher prison sentences than whites for the exact same crimes. Black people are segregated into poor communities with underfunded schools. People with black-sounding names are less likely to get a job than white counterparts with the same experience.

And on-and-on-and-on.

Yet you’ll find white apologists everywhere who will see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil of the racial caste system under which their black brothers and sisters are forced to live. They refuse to acknowledge it, get angry when you bring it up and will actively support it at the polls.

That’s racism, people.

I have looked at all the data and while it is not true everywhere, there is evidence that black people are overall stopped, searched, arrested, convicted at a somewhat higher percentage rate than white people and do overall receive somewhat longer sentences. How much of this can be attributed to racism and how much attributed to concentrations of black people in poorer, more crime ridden neighborhoods is more difficult to determine, but I leave open the possibility/probability that some racism is involved.

It is also true that women are searched, arrested, and convicted at a lower percentage rate than men and are more likely to receive a less severe sentence than men. Wealthy, well known, well connected people are treated differently than the poor people regardless of color. So what do we make of that?

For sure it warrants investigation and correction. We cannot ignore or tolerate inequities in government at any level.

This thread is not about inequities in the criminal justice system but it is about what needs to happen among the black demographic to break repeating cycles of poverty, under education, violence, criminal activity and a mentality that creates all of that.

The leftists among us will probably go to their graves refusing to even look at the possibility that social liberalism has played a part in creating that cycle of poverty, under education, violence, criminal activity, and a mentality that creates all of that.
Well written post. However, it is severely lacking in one aspect. You continue to assume that poverty is the norm in the black community; in you opinion it overwhelms and dominates everything good that happens there. That's not true! poverty in the black community is not the norm. While it may seem to be the standard in some urban areas poverty is relatively rare on the whole considering that 75% of blacks live above the poverty level. The dire picture of universally hopeless impoverished black life in America is a surburban myth. You know that but you'll go on repeating it anyway on another thread or on another message board.. Like so many
kool aid drinkers you can't come to grips with
any reality that. deviates from the mass hysteria among Caucs that blacks are more prone to violence and criminality than you Caucs who exist under similar conditions.
FOI., the cycle of poverty in the general populace of the black American world was broken a long time ago when the poverty rate slipped below 51%. Today that 25% is being chipped away. Blacks are starting to reverse themajor deleterious effect of integration
that destroyed their businesses and stripped them of their independence....now the voices of Joe Madison, Karen Hunter and the like are
carrying the message of autonomy and educational excellence to their people. And the people are listening. The Black Wall street will rise again and many more like it. That is the key to Black prosperity...not dependence on Cauc jobs to survive.
well, then--there can't be as much racism as you say if most blacks are not in poverty
they must be able to get good jobs/etc---as proven in my ''Thankful'' thread
from your own words, whitey is not keeping blacks down
and this is when blacks graduate at the lowest level

Can you name one school that was run down by blacks?
The entire county and school system of PG County, MD.
Predominantly black, $73k median income, 2nd highest crime rate in the DC area and state of MD, 2nd worst performing schools in the DC area and state of MD.
Used to be the 2nd best performing school district in the state but that was up until the mid-1980's when it began to become mostly black.
And it's not because they're black. It's because they segregate themselves culturally and are 75% unstructured families.

Sounds like in your estimation I am setting them up for success and some. Now tell me what that had to do with me telling them that whites are typically racist and will try to stop you at every turn but you cant give up and give them the satisfaction of seeing their racism keep you down?

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

Well written post. However, it is severely lacking in one aspect. You continue to assume that poverty is the norm in the black community; in you opinion it overwhelms and dominates everything good that happens there. That's not true! poverty in the black community is not the norm. While it may seem to be the standard in some urban areas poverty is relatively rare on the whole considering that 75% of blacks live above the poverty level. The dire picture of universally hopeless impoverished black life in America is a surburban myth. You know that but you'll go on repeating it anyway on another thread or on another message board.. Like so many
any reality that. deviates from the mass hysteria among Caucs that blacks are more prone to violence and criminality than you Caucs who exist under similar conditions.
FOI., the cycle of poverty in the general populace of the black American world was broken a long time ago when the poverty rate slipped below 51%. Today that 25% is being chipped away. Blacks are starting to reverse themajor deleterious effect of integration
that destroyed their businesses and stripped them of their independence....now the voices of Joe Madison, Karen Hunter and the like are
carrying the message of autonomy and educational excellence to their people. And the people are listening. The Black Wall street will rise again and many more like it. That is the key to Black prosperity...not dependence on Cauc jobs to survive.

Actually I busted a black guy doing this yesterday. Claiming that over 50% of blacks live in poverty.

He said, "how can poor blacks make it when they don't have any rolemodels?" Hopeless is what he called their situation.

Hardly seems hopeless when 75% of the people around them are not living in poverty.

Reminds me of kids who live in the country with their parents who managed to find a living in that small hick town. Most of the kids who want to do something with their lives are going to have to leave after highschool and college. Just no jobs in their one traffic light towns. Some of them are lucky enough to find a way to make a living there and so they stay. They don't get rich but they stay and they are happy living there. But most of the kids born in those town know in order to make 6 figures they're going to have to leave for the city or another state. Black parents who want their kids to do better than they did need to drill that into their heads. Either go to the army or college when you graduate highschool.

Us poor whites are sick of hearing how much easier we had it getting out of poverty. Sure we may have had some advantages being white but what we did to get out of poverty, would these blacks do it? I don't think so. If they did they wouldn't be stuck in poverty in the hood.

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

Yea I don't believe for a second that it was liberalism that kept black people down. I will admit that people on welfare tend to want to stay on it rather than get a minimum wage job. That's true. But that is true of poor whites too. White people didn't have a problem with welfare until after it was determined to be unconstitutional to deny poor blacks the same thing we give poor whites. But for decades that's what we did. Can you imagine if they denied you something they gave all other Americans?

I wouldn't mind cutting welfare people off after a few years.

For example, affirmative action was working great until companies started sending jobs overseas and of course the 2007 great recession was a devistating blow to all poor communities.

Oh, and I watched a PBS special in Newark NJ. The cops just run up on young black men and tackle them to the ground. Why do they do this? Lots of gang members and illegal activity goes on in that city. But why is that the problem of an innocent young black man walking down the street? You wouldn't be happy if the police in your neighborhood treated you that way but then again your community isn't infested with criminals.

Give us some examples of how liberalism is the problem.

Do some reading by some who have studied the problem extensively: Shelby Steele, Starr Parker, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, et al. Yes, Frongpage Mag is a conservative publication, but what you will learn from those others is summarized fairly well and in a readable shorter piece here:

How The Liberal Welfare State Destroyed Black America

(John Perazzo, RIP, is another who has done extensive study on the subject.)
Does he mention integration? Ironically integration had some meager social benefits but It facilitated the redistribution of wealth from the black middle class to the Cauc middle class. Caucs owned the neans if production and with the onset of integration
they just neutralized black business efforts by raising wholesale prices or refusing to supply BOBs making them unprofitable and causing black customers to flock into Cauc businesses.

Probably happened the same way to small mom and pop shops that were owned by whites.

This is what poor and middle class whites need to realize. The rich are doing to us the same thing they did/do to blacks. But instead of blaming them they've convinced a lot of whites to blame poor black people rather than the robber barons who are the ones actually screwing us all.

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

I have not at any time inferred or suggested or said that poverty is the norm in the black community. Black people who educate themselves and exercise common sense values of being law abiding, dressing and speaking appropriately for the occasion, and who develop a work ethic and marketable skills and who get married and stay married before having kids are doing every bit as well as white people who do that. That should be the norm for the black community.

And honestly if the choice at human resources is to hire the guy who has the credentials and presents a friendly, accepting, eager persona or the guy who has the credentials but is angry, defensive and demanding with a chip on his shoulder, which would you find more appealing?

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

Actually I busted a black guy doing this yesterday. Claiming that over 50% of blacks live in poverty.

He said, "how can poor blacks make it when they don't have any rolemodels?" Hopeless is what he called their situation.

Hardly seems hopeless when 75% of the people around them are not living in poverty.

Reminds me of kids who live in the country with their parents who managed to find a living in that small hick town. Most of the kids who want to do something with their lives are going to have to leave after highschool and college. Just no jobs in their one traffic light towns. Some of them are lucky enough to find a way to make a living there and so they stay. They don't get rich but they stay and they are happy living there. But most of the kids born in those town know in order to make 6 figures they're going to have to leave for the city or another state. Black parents who want their kids to do better than they did need to drill that into their heads. Either go to the army or college when you graduate highschool.

Us poor whites are sick of hearing how much easier we had it getting out of poverty. Sure we may have had some advantages being white but what we did to get out of poverty, would these blacks do it? I don't think so. If they did they wouldn't be stuck in poverty in the hood.
You lost me in your last paragraph. There are 11 million impoverished blacks and more than rwice as many impoverished Caucs at 23 million. That's excluding hispanics. So let's forget the black poor for a moment and focus on the Euro-peons. What do you suggest be done to ameliorate their misery? Whatever plan you can conjure up for them is just as viable for then using those same guidlines for addressing tha impoverished black 25%.

See when you mention the 11 million versus 23 million you fail to mention that the 23 million comprise 7X the population. This is a familiar liberal mathematic trick. In reality, as to a percentage of population the true and valid comparative would be 11 to 3.3 and not 11 to 23

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

You lost me in your last paragraph. There are 11 million impoverished blacks and more than rwice as many impoverished Caucs at 23 million. That's excluding hispanics. So let's forget the black poor for a moment and focus on the Euro-peons. What do you suggest be done to ameliorate their misery? Whatever plan you can conjure up for them is just as viable for then using those same guidlines for addressing tha impoverished black 25%.

The same recipe works for white people that works for black people. And yes it is true that there are more poor white people than black people, but it is also true that there is a higher percentage of black people living in poverty. After all, about 13% or so of the U.S. population is black.

But this thread isn't about white people is it. It is about the very excellent advice Denzel Washington gave to black people.

2014-Black-Poverty-Chart.gif

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

I have not at any time inferred or suggested or said that poverty is the norm in the black community. Black people who educate themselves and exercise common sense values of being law abiding, dressing and speaking appropriately for the occasion, and who develop a work ethic and marketable skills and who get married and stay married before having kids are doing every bit as well as white people who do that. That should be the norm for the black community.

And honestly if the choice at human resources is to hire the guy who has the credentials and presents a friendly, accepting, eager persona or the guy who has the credentials but is angry, defensive and demanding with a chip on his shoulder, which would you find more appealing?
Apparently 75% of the black community doesn't need your advice since they are already on board the gravy train. So just who are you referring to? No black person that I know of on this board is impoverished. So why do you keep insisting on putting that image foward in your exchanges? What can blacks here do that you've done to helpyour 23 millions impoverished Cauc brethren?
I'll put value on your experience with helping your own poor but anything else is just BS.

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

Apparently 75% of the black community doesn't need your advice since they are already on board the gravy train. So just who are you referring to? No black person that I know of on this board is impoverished. So why do you keep insisting on putting that image foward in your exchanges? What can blacks here do that you've done to helpyour 23 millions impoverished Cauc brethren?
I'll put value on your experience with helping your own poor but anything else is just BS.
The point you're missing is that despite the liberal fairy tale that blacks are as smart/capable as whites, they are still failing, in the United States, proportionately relative to whites. It is also well-known that Africa is for the most part (and especially heavily black sub-Saharan Africa) a shithole containing failing/inferior nations. This tells me that the black/white intelligence gap, while already visibly substantial from the USA statistics alone, is enough to make blacks, as a race, unable to run a modern civilization.

The white man's superior intellect is able to run such a civilization and is even big enough to compensation for a considerable black population, but as Detroit and Zimbabwe tell us, things can go downhill fast once the black population rises numerically above a certain level and begins to occupy enough positions in the government.

And on-and-on-and-on.

That’s racism, people.

The same recipe works for white people that works for black people. And yes it is true that there are more poor white people than black people, but it is also true that there is a higher percentage of black people living in poverty. After all, about 13% or so of the U.S. population is black.

But this thread isn't about white people is it. It is about the very excellent advice Denzel Washington gave to black people.

2014-Black-Poverty-Chart.gif
Look. like that 27% on your 2014 chart has dropped to 22% in 2017.
Thats the key statistic. And that's progress.
I don't know whats behind it but it must be something good. Now 78% of blacks have risen out of poverty. Aren't you happy?

Forum List

Back