Depp vs Heard - the lives of the rich and famous

He is doing a great service to millions of male victims of Domestic Violence throughout the Western World. Male Victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped. This is one of the greatest Human Rights Violations in Modern USA.

Progressives are hostile toward male victims. Conservatives are mostly indifferent, but sometimes mildly sympathetic.
I hope they develop a series showing how males are targeted by females.

I hope they develop a series showing how males are targeted by females.
This material has been censored by Mainstream Media at least since 1980. Researchers working to help male victims of abuse have been subject to much persecution.

Since about 2016, Progressives started censoring anyone who disagrees with them on other topics as well.

British Courts Suck. People are guilty first then have to prove their innocence. A lying sack of shit like you or Heard has a chance of their lies being believed.

The Truth has a better chance in America but not if a Lying Sack of Shit Liberal Bathroom Confused Judge is in charge.
You are a fucking cretin.
Go to your local library, find a history of the US. And look up which country you got the principle "innocent till proven guilty" from.

Thick as mince.

The Truth has a better chance in America but not if a Lying Sack of Shit Liberal Bathroom Confused Judge is in charge.
That Judge seems to be dumbest person in the room. That is saying a lot knowing that Amber Herd is also there.

I think the lesson Johnny has learned is "don't stick in the Crazies."

It's maximum clown world when you can get every word said at Johnny derp in court but couldnt hear anything about the maxwell trial

Gee I wonder why
Federal Courts don't allow cameras in them, Fairfax County apparently does.

Also, in the Maxwell case you were dealing with victims, some minors testifying....the Courts go to great lengths (as they should) to protect victims, especially minors.

It's really comparing apples and oranges....but I do agree the media didn't cover the case very well

Federal Courts don't allow cameras in them, Fairfax County apparently does.

Also, in the Maxwell case you were dealing with victims, some minors testifying....the Courts go to great lengths (as they should) to protect victims, especially minors.

It's really comparing apples and oranges....but I do agree the media didn't cover the case very well
Just bleep out the names of the victims, but we want to hear who was on the client list like Biden, Obama, Clinton, Schiff, Nadler, Swallwell. Newsome.

I wonder what Depp is doing in bringing this case. He has already lost one case in the UK and even if he wins this one it wont wash away the wife beater tag.

Of course we know from evidence that Ms Heard actuallly shit the bed in order to spite him. That might be common place in the US but didnt really impress a British court.

i suppose it comes down to money ad his future earnings potential. They seem to be a thoroughly toxic couple and are probably best served by kissing and making up.
British courts are fucking stupid.

We're better than you. Get over it.

British courts are fucking stupid.

We're better than you. Get over it.
US courts are a joke. Abulance chasing charlatans like Rudy spout off in courts presided over by political appointees who are barely capable of understanding the evidence in front of them.

I am quite comfortable with our legal system.

US courts are a joke. Abulance chasing charlatans like Rudy spout off in courts presided over by political appointees who are barely capable of understanding the evidence in front of them.

I am quite comfortable with our legal system.
You're quite comfortable with a legal system WE (America) had to re-vamp because it had no basis in logic whatsoever?

Cool.

Stay your limey ass the fuck away from us, you pathetic subject. Bow to your queen.

So, like, who wears silly wigs?

1651074338156.png

1651074381469.png

You're quite comfortable with a legal system WE (America) had to re-vamp because it had no basis in logic whatsoever?

Cool.

Stay your limey ass the fuck away from us, you pathetic subject. Bow to your queen.
Your legal system is in its infancy. It used to exist next to lynchings and so on.
Also was weighted against black folk. We have no lessons to learn from primitive colonials on justice systems.

Your legal system is in its infancy. It used to exist next to lynchings and so on.
Wonder where we got that idea?
Also was weighted against black folk. We have no lessons to learn from primitive colonials on justice systems.
How is it weighted against black folks? Be specific, Mr. GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY COLONIALS.....TWICE!!!

People look to AMERICA as a model for legal systems, NOT UK's monarchy-worshiping bullshit.

Now, go suck a dick you, groveling peasant cock gobbler.

Did Amber Heard snort cocaine in court?

Or was she just wiping her nose?

Forum List

Back