🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Depraved leftists celebrate abortion...

Republicans should use that video as a commercial in the up coming election. Say is this the type of people you want in power?

Who in that video was elected to anything?

I don’t want any of those specific people in power, but then again, they aren’t running for or currently in office.
Your side is full of these loonies, and you need to be voted out of power. Millions of you loons ran around in pussy hat, yelling at the sky. Because you lost an election. So my statement stands people like yourself shouldn't have any power in government.

Who are “people like me”?

Do you mean those that disagree with you?

He means crazy, baby killing ghouls.

Oh, thanks.

Those aren’t my people.

Republicans should use that video as a commercial in the up coming election. Say is this the type of people you want in power?
Leftists think that people who behave that way are cool.
I believe they thinks it's normal behavior, lol.

You should suspend your beliefs and get out a little more.
We don't have that crap going on here. But liberals think that running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky is normal. And I think they reported there were millions of you doing it. Lol, liberalism is a mental disease.

We don't have that crap going on here. But liberals think that running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky is normal. And I think they reported there were millions of you doing it. Lol, liberalism is a mental disease.

LOL, I think paranoia is a legit mental disorder.

I don’t want any of those specific people in power, but then again, they aren’t running for or currently in office.
Your side is full of these loonies, and you need to be voted out of power. Millions of you loons ran around in pussy hat, yelling at the sky. Because you lost an election. So my statement stands people like yourself shouldn't have any power in government.

Did you wear a pussy hat?

and it is a sight to see.

It is difficult even to know what, if anything, there is to say:

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

This is one of many pretentious arguments delivered with an absolutistic sense of self-righteousness and repeated on queue as if by silent command. Firstly, you are not God. Being not-God you cannot know or predict the chances of survival for a child born unwanted by his or her parents. If life is a maze, is it not better to have entry into the chaos of confined space rather than never having been given the chance to solve it?

In your platitudinal argument an unborn child should be slaughtered in his mother's womb rather than be given chance to exist at all if you say his chances of living a good life are low. Personal responsibility is really what your kind fear most. You blame the society for the conception, and ultimately, life of the developing child and you would rather let the unborn child suffer the consequence of his existence, rather than the mother. No. Abortion is a mother's ultimate betrayal of her unborn child. Selfishness. Cowardice. Murder.

Potential life is stopped in its tracks every day, all over the world. There is a drive to create/grow and a drive to destroy/die. A fetus is a sprouted seed, not a tomato plant and definitely not a tomato.

So your argument is that because it happens in other places, it's okay?

Or is it that humanity is determined by age and size?

No, just that not every spark of life in all its forms comes to fruition.

This kind of shit is hugely damaging to the D party because they have always run on social issues and "fair balance" - this is yet another disgusting display of how "unfair" and disrespectful of others they truly are. It does not resonate with most folks to mockingly say "God bless abortion."

No.

you are engaging in hysteria

29695392_560312624333918_8661216218267979855_n.jpg
Typical of baby killering anti-Americans everywhere, they accuse us of the behavior they actively are engaging in when they accuse us of it.

Hysteria is right. The ghouls are baby killing, hysterical, monsters. If that chick dressed up like an Uncle Sam stripper thanking God for abortion isn't a perfect example of hysteria, I don't know what is.

And of course the shrieking, attacking, mentally ill abortion advocates shown in the film are an example of another kind of hysteria..the kind that is dangerous to be out on the streets walking around. They are a menace.

I am not going to suggest that THEIR behavior seems "normal"-----but neither is your assessment thereof. Abortion is termination of pregnancy-----not murder. IMHO. It is ---<also imho> always
a sad but your insistence that it is EVIL AND CRIMINAL ----is your
opinion. I have interviewed THOUSANDS of people regarding their
medical history. For women the medical history INCLUDES----the history of pregnancy, childbirth, abortion. etc. I can assure you---
women do not CELEBRATE their abortions. It is true that some are
blase' about it-----but MOST vary from resignation all the way to
grief. Right to abortion IS a political issue------and people have strong
opinions. ------so some off balance people go nuts over "outcomes'
of campaigns-------some off-balance people go nuts over soccer games
too. -------I was watching one this week -------and a referee got
ATTACKED !

This kind of shit is hugely damaging to the D party because they have always run on social issues and "fair balance" - this is yet another disgusting display of how "unfair" and disrespectful of others they truly are. It does not resonate with most folks to mockingly say "God bless abortion."

Maybe not. But none of the people in this video was elected to represent the Democratic party.

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

This is one of many pretentious arguments delivered with an absolutistic sense of self-righteousness and repeated on queue as if by silent command. Firstly, you are not God. Being not-God you cannot know or predict the chances of survival for a child born unwanted by his or her parents. If life is a maze, is it not better to have entry into the chaos of confined space rather than never having been given the chance to solve it?

In your platitudinal argument an unborn child should be slaughtered in his mother's womb rather than be given chance to exist at all if you say his chances of living a good life are low. Personal responsibility is really what your kind fear most. You blame the society for the conception, and ultimately, life of the developing child and you would rather let the unborn child suffer the consequence of his existence, rather than the mother. No. Abortion is a mother's ultimate betrayal of her unborn child. Selfishness. Cowardice. Murder.
Potential life is stopped in its tracks every day, all over the world. There is a drive to create/grow and a drive to destroy/die. A fetus is a sprouted seed, not a tomato plant and definitely not a tomato.

So your argument is that because it happens in other places, it's okay?

Or is it that humanity is determined by age and size?
No, just that not every spark of life in all its forms comes to fruition.

You just said it wasn't life.
Not that it matters. I know that leftists know that it's murder. The point is, they endorse murder..and the exploitation of women. Because they think it serves the state.

Maybe not. But none of the people in this video was elected to represent the Democratic party.

Another irrelevancy. Nobody said they were. Their status as elected officialdom has nothing to do with anything. They remain the face of the democratic party. They are establishing themselves as that face by showing up en masse and behaving this way for the world to see.

It also explains why there are so many crazy loons elected by the left.

The minions of the left, as you see in this thread, refuse to look at anything that doesn't push their false narratives. If one of their leaders says that abortion is cool, they just won't watch anything that shatters that illusion.

That's what makes them useful idiots.

Who’s a “leader” in this video?

There is no *leader* in the video.

You people are insane. You can't make sense even when you try.

Then why would this video be useful in elections?

The people in the video have no more political power than any other voter. They are expressing opinions, often in a crass way. They are not Democratic leadership.
They are representing your political points and most of the left are violent assholes. Maxine Waters says Trumps people should not be able to go out in public. A lot of liberals on here support that kind of behavior. So no, your party deserves no political power.

Another irrelevancy. Nobody said they were.

Then why is this so damaging to the Democratic party?

That would be like collecting your ravings and saying all Republicans think like you.

"
Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued."

"Rather than being “actual persons”, newborns were “potential persons”. They explained: “Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’."

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

gee k-girl------you remind me of an incident between my son and me----
While in high school he asked me if I support abortion. I answered---
"only post-partum abortion------available to the age of 21" ----HE
UNDERSTOOD MY ANSWER AS SATIRE------but he repeated it
in school............... his social studies teacher was a little startled.
I do not support killing babies-------first trimester abortion is not
"killing babies' ""EXPERTS"" say wat?

The minions of the left, as you see in this thread, refuse to look at anything that doesn't push their false narratives. If one of their leaders says that abortion is cool, they just won't watch anything that shatters that illusion.

That's what makes them useful idiots.

Who’s a “leader” in this video?

There is no *leader* in the video.

You people are insane. You can't make sense even when you try.

Then why would this video be useful in elections?

The people in the video have no more political power than any other voter. They are expressing opinions, often in a crass way. They are not Democratic leadership.
They are representing your political points and most of the left are violent assholes. Maxine Waters says Trumps people should not be able to go out in public. A lot of liberals on here support that kind of behavior. So no, your party deserves no political power.

You just cannot stop demonizing me, can you? Even though you know nothing of me, and really, you don’t know with any certainty my party.

You make a lot of weak assumptions and fly off the handle from there.

I'm not paranoid about anything. I just think mentally ill people shouldn't be in charge. Your side daily shows to be mentally incompetent. I mean your liberal president wanted grown men in girls locker rooms.

I'm not paranoid about anything. I just think mentally ill people shouldn't be in charge. Your side daily shows to be mentally incompetent. I mean your liberal president wanted grown men in girls locker rooms.

The fact that you glibly call a whole political party mentally ill is indicative of paranoia. As your assertion that “most” liberals are violent.

Either you’re paranoid and really believe this crap, or you are a calculated fear-mongerer.

No.
It was reported millions of liberals did. A good representation of your party. Never heard you condemn it.

Typical of baby killering anti-Americans everywhere, they accuse us of the behavior they actively are engaging in when they accuse us of it.

Hysteria is right. The ghouls are baby killing, hysterical, monsters. If that chick dressed up like an Uncle Sam stripper thanking God for abortion isn't a perfect example of hysteria, I don't know what is.

And of course the shrieking, attacking, mentally ill abortion advocates shown in the film are an example of another kind of hysteria..the kind that is dangerous to be out on the streets walking around. They are a menace.

I am not going to suggest that THEIR behavior seems "normal"-----but neither is your assessment thereof. Abortion is termination of pregnancy-----not murder. IMHO. It is ---<also imho> always
a sad but your insistence that it is EVIL AND CRIMINAL ----is your
opinion. I have interviewed THOUSANDS of people regarding their
medical history. For women the medical history INCLUDES----the history of pregnancy, childbirth, abortion. etc. I can assure you---
women do not CELEBRATE their abortions. It is true that some are
blase' about it-----but MOST vary from resignation all the way to
grief. Right to abortion IS a political issue------and people have strong
opinions. ------so some off balance people go nuts over "outcomes'
of campaigns-------some off-balance people go nuts over soccer games
too. -------I was watching one this week -------and a referee got
ATTACKED !

Forum List

Back