🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Depraved leftists celebrate abortion...

Why would I condemn someone wearing a silly pink hat? It matters not to me!

Do you regularly condemn clothing items?
View attachment 203938
Not just the apparel, that is real classy having a child hold a sign like that. This is not normal behavior. Just think they could've used that money and energy helping the poor, but we know. You really don't care.

and............

d0e168cfa3ad32ed26f34274f5d4957f.jpg

so there you go.
So what? The sign doesn't say fuck your fucking feelings, while wearing a pussy hat.

well.....hmmmm.... you are offended that someone is wearing a pussy hat but not the fact that donny from queens thinks he can grab pussy 'cause he's 'famous'?

:auiqs.jpg:

deplorables are a such a vile confused bunch.
No running around in a pussy hat, while screaming at the sky, isn't normal. But it takes a real low life to get a small child, that shouldn't even be there. To hold a sign that says fuck your fucking feelings.

i have no problems with any children being at the women's march ESPECIALLY a little girl. but holding that sign - nope--- wouldn't agree with a child holding that...

however............ i sure as shit wouldn't let a young child watch a trump rally let alone be anywhere inside one. which is worse? some silly women playing dress up or the god damned 'president' acting & speaking with such venom.... so spare me your preaching.

I remember how Republicans defended all the babies that died at Sandy Hook.

What they said was:

and it is a sight to see.

It is difficult even to know what, if anything, there is to say:

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

LIAR!!! They are fully independent human beings that you consider trash. It's the most disgusting act a woman can doto her own child. It's on an equal footing to the bucket of water under the birthing couch should the baby not be a boy.

Greg

View attachment 203938
Not just the apparel, that is real classy having a child hold a sign like that. This is not normal behavior. Just think they could've used that money and energy helping the poor, but we know. You really don't care.

and............

so there you go.
So what? The sign doesn't say fuck your fucking feelings, while wearing a pussy hat.

well.....hmmmm.... you are offended that someone is wearing a pussy hat but not the fact that donny from queens thinks he can grab pussy 'cause he's 'famous'?

No running around in a pussy hat, while screaming at the sky, isn't normal. But it takes a real low life to get a small child, that shouldn't even be there. To hold a sign that says fuck your fucking feelings.

i have no problems with any children being at the women's march ESPECIALLY a little girl. but holding that sign - nope--- wouldn't agree with a child holding that...

however............ i sure as shit wouldn't let a young child watch a trump rally let alone be anywhere inside one. which is worse? some silly women playing dress up or the god damned 'president' acting & speaking with such venom.... so spare me your preaching.
Lol, Trump is just responding to what the liberals are saying about him. Liberals have bullied conservative candidates for years. We finally have one that won't let you get away with it.

and............

so there you go.

Lol, Trump is just responding to what the liberals are saying about him. Liberals have bullied conservative candidates for years. We finally have one that won't let you get away with it.

haaaaaaaaa................ right. here's a perfect place for a child 'eh?

Hillary plants, probably antifa looks like their style. Too bad liberals are ruining political rallies for everyone.

Hillary plants, probably antifa looks like their style. Too bad liberals are ruining political rallies for everyone.

Always someone else’s fault....

Always someone else’s fault....

In a liberal world everything is Trumps fault. It's in the liberal playbook to do stupid Shit like this.

ho-hum...........

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Yes, we have CELEBRATORY abortion parties right after the woman comes back from having hers. Any excuse for DEMOCRATS to P A R T E E, right?

Idiots.

How sickening his groupies are.

ho-hum...........

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

There are always bad people in any group, but the way a lot of the trouble was caused by anifta.

There is one thing you can "say". It's about yourself. "Ignorant"! And until you get past that, you won't have anything to "say".

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

This is one of many pretentious arguments delivered with an absolutistic sense of self-righteousness and repeated on queue as if by silent command. Firstly, you are not God. Being not-God you cannot know or predict the chances of survival for a child born unwanted by his or her parents. If life is a maze, is it not better to have entry into the chaos of confined space rather than never having been given the chance to solve it?

In your platitudinal argument an unborn child should be slaughtered in his mother's womb rather than be given chance to exist at all if you say his chances of living a good life are low. Personal responsibility is really what your kind fear most. You blame the society for the conception, and ultimately, life of the developing child and you would rather let the unborn child suffer the consequence of his existence, rather than the mother. No. Abortion is a mother's ultimate betrayal of her unborn child. Selfishness. Cowardice. Murder.

Really? Are you a woman? By way of your signature, I'm guessing no. So what the f... do you know about what a woman should or should not do? Answer you don't. But, in the meantime, you decided to give this air headed gobbly goo speech about self righteousness, guilt ridden nonsense, about "not being God". Of course we aren't "God". That's the whole point. None of us are. But you, like others on the extreme fringe of the insane right, have no problem in twirling that baton in front of everyone, declaring that your self righteousness trumps my self righteousness. That is a crock. Get over yourself and this bs horse you rode in on. Who are you anyway? Seeing that we know you are not God, you seem to have all the answers? "A mother's ultimate betrayal, selfishness, cowardice, and murder". According to who, you? And who the hell are you? Get out of here with your nonsense.

This is one of many pretentious arguments delivered with an absolutistic sense of self-righteousness and repeated on queue as if by silent command. Firstly, you are not God. Being not-God you cannot know or predict the chances of survival for a child born unwanted by his or her parents. If life is a maze, is it not better to have entry into the chaos of confined space rather than never having been given the chance to solve it?

In your platitudinal argument an unborn child should be slaughtered in his mother's womb rather than be given chance to exist at all if you say his chances of living a good life are low. Personal responsibility is really what your kind fear most. You blame the society for the conception, and ultimately, life of the developing child and you would rather let the unborn child suffer the consequence of his existence, rather than the mother. No. Abortion is a mother's ultimate betrayal of her unborn child. Selfishness. Cowardice. Murder.

Really? Are you a woman? By way of your signature, I'm guessing no. So what the f... do you know about what a woman should or should not do? Answer you don't. But, in the meantime, you decided to give this air headed gobbly goo speech about self righteousness, guilt ridden nonsense, about "not being God". Of course we aren't "God". That's the whole point. None of us are. But you, like others on the extreme fringe of the insane right, have no problem in twirling that baton in front of everyone, declaring that your self righteousness trumps my self righteousness. That is a crock. Get over yourself and this bs horse you rode in on. Who are you anyway? Seeing that we know you are not God, you seem to have all the answers? "A mother's ultimate betrayal, selfishness, cowardice, and murder". According to who, you? And who the hell are you? Get out of here with your nonsense.

Take responsibility for your biological imperative rather than justify murdering what for aeons mothers have defended as sacred and necessary for continuation of our species. Stop relying on millions of other mothers to have children for you for perpetuation of the human race here on Earth; also, please stop blaming God for motherhood. Then I'd be happy to get out of here.

Last edited:

Take responsibility for your biological imperative rather than justify murdering what for aeons mothers have defended as sacred and necessary for continuation of our species. Stop relying on millions of other mothers to have children for you for perpetuation of the human race here on Earth; also, please stop blaming God for motherhood. Then I'd be happy to get out of here.

You were out of here before you ever got started.

Take a little responsibility for learning something about biological principles. The continuation of a species has two components. One involves perpetuation of the species by breeding. The second involves perpetuation through control by way of not exceeding capacity, which defends against overpopulation. Neither one has any relationship with murder. If it does, present your biological findings. If it doesn't, then walk your ignorant ass to the back of the bus. Because, quite frankly, I'm getting tired of these flat lander, ignorant, Know nothing, biological circle jerk imbeciles, talking out of their ass about murder, when there is no murder. Get with the program people. If it is murder, present scientific evidence. Other than, shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back