Dershowitz Is Insane

I used to respect Alan Dershowitz. Not any more.

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.
Congrats for blowing what he said WAY out of context.

For instance, he did not say it is ok for a candidate to collude with a known, lying, partisan, agenda-driven, foreign spy to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use to win an election.

He did not say it is ok to commit FISA Court abuses - to lie, withhold evidence, alter official documents, manufacture evidence, and illegally spy on candidates.

FAIL.
yea, you'd NEVER do that, would you? :)

BREAKING NEWS man.

Dershowitz is fucking idiot. Anyone who argues the president can do whatever he wants during an election years has to be.

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.
well when you're talking to an extreme mindset that feels they can do whatever they want to "get even" for losing an election, you tend to have to speak in extreme terms.

Damn. You really can rationalize anything. You are absolutely prepared to give Trump a pass for any act because he sees it as necessary.

Buckle up folks. We’ve got a lot of people ready to toss in the towel on the rule of law. It’s gonna be a rocky year.
i'm not prepared to give anyone a pass. however, you do seem to feel that since you hate trump, anything you do to satiate that emotion is valid. after obama's admin FISA abuse, hillary getting a pass on deleting evidence, obama's treatment of the press many refuse to believe, busted for spying on congress and so much more - you ain't got SHIT to talk about when it comes to looking the other way.

buckle up folks. the idiots don't believe they are idiots. again.

Yet Dershowitz voted for Hillary and Obama. Now he is your hero?
god damn you just make shit up and go extreme.

where did i say shit about dershowitz? why do you and every assmuncher like you have to put everything into an extreme form?

oh yea. cause you're an assmuncher.

So do you think Dershowitz is extreme or the OP, Bruce Daniels?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
well when you're talking to an extreme mindset that feels they can do whatever they want to "get even" for losing an election, you tend to have to speak in extreme terms.

Damn. You really can rationalize anything. You are absolutely prepared to give Trump a pass for any act because he sees it as necessary.

Buckle up folks. We’ve got a lot of people ready to toss in the towel on the rule of law. It’s gonna be a rocky year.
i'm not prepared to give anyone a pass. however, you do seem to feel that since you hate trump, anything you do to satiate that emotion is valid. after obama's admin FISA abuse, hillary getting a pass on deleting evidence, obama's treatment of the press many refuse to believe, busted for spying on congress and so much more - you ain't got SHIT to talk about when it comes to looking the other way.

where did i say shit about dershowitz? why do you and every assmuncher like you have to put everything into an extreme form?

i think you're a fucking idiot and very very extreme.

figure it out from there.

For instance, he did not say it is ok for a candidate to collude with a known, lying, partisan, agenda-driven, foreign spy to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use to win an election.

He did not say it is ok to commit FISA Court abuses - to lie, withhold evidence, alter official documents, manufacture evidence, and illegally spy on candidates.

FAIL.

BREAKING NEWS man.
If you can't win by making your case to the people, if you can't sell YOURSELF, you don't deserve to win.

Democrats attempted to steal the entire 2016 election, like they stole their Primary. Now their trying to steal the 2020 election, just like their stealing their 2020 Primary again. They can't beat Trump - they know it. That's what all of this is about.

Hell, politicians have been doing that for the last 200 years...Where have you been???
Quit trying to gaslight us. It isn't working. I can't wait until Roberts has finally had it and his basic decency forces him to call Trump and his minions on their B.S.

FAIL.

BREAKING NEWS man.
If you can't win by making your case to the people, if you can't sell YOURSELF, you don't deserve to win.

Democrats attempted to steal the entire 2016 election, like they stole their Primary. Now their trying to steal the 2020 election, just like their stealing their 2020 Primary again. They can't beat Trump - they know it. That's what all of this is about.
how are you selling yourself with constant BREAKING NEWS crap? you're making yourself look like an extremist idiot who think THIS NEXT PIECE OF NEWS will prove you've been correct all along.

the term "BREAKING NEWS" has been hammered to shithell and back and will never really hold the same meaning anymore cause EVERYONE (not just you) lives for the term. it seems screaming LOOK AT ME NOW has been the only way some ever get attention and even that is fading as people doing that become the joke.

be something more.

Hell, politicians have been doing that for the last 200 years...Where have you been???
Quit trying to gaslight us. It isn't working. I can't wait until Roberts has finally had it and his basic decency forces him to call Trump and his minions on their B.S.
gaslighting?

then since we can agree it's nothing new, then we can call the activity you are describing as "cherry picking" and pushing normal activities to extreme behavior for your own benefit.

basic decency says to just stop that shit and quit using terms like "basic decency" to hide your bullshit behind.

Dershowitz is fucking idiot. Anyone who argues the president can do whatever he wants during an election years has to be.
yet here is the house saying they can do whatever they want with impeachment powers.

and you're cool with that.
First only a few rogue House members made a statement about the House impeachment powers; second, it is Trump’s legal position that he can do whatever he wants as president to get re-elected. If you agree that a president has unlimited power to get re-elected, well, that is your position.

yet here is the house saying they can do whatever they want with impeachment powers.

First only a few rogue house members made a statement about the Hose impeachment powers; second, it is Trump’s legal position that he can do whatever he wants as president to get re-elected. If you agree that a president, well, that is your position.
only a few rogue house members...

who are they again and what position do they hold in said house?

don't blow off your sides bullshit as just a few while you expand on "just a few" from the other side. you can't be more dishonest if you tried.

gaslighting? then since we can agree it's nothing new, then we can call the activity you are describing as "cherry picking" and pushing normal activities to extreme behavior for your own benefit. basic decency says to just stop that shit and quit using terms like "basic decency" to hide your bullshit behind.
What about "not working" don't you understand?!?! :rolleyes:

First only a few rogue house members made a statement about the Hose impeachment powers; second, it is Trump’s legal position that he can do whatever he wants as president to get re-elected. If you agree that a president, well, that is your position.
only a few rogue house members...

who are they again and what position do they hold in said house?

don't blow off your sides bullshit as just a few while you expand on "just a few" from the other side. you can't be more dishonest if you tried.
You’re deflecting. Do you agree that a president can commit any crime if he runs for re-election? Yes or no

how are you selling yourself with constant BREAKING NEWS crap? you're making yourself look like an extremist idiot who think THIS NEXT PIECE OF NEWS will prove you've been correct all along.....the term "BREAKING NEWS" has been hammered to shithell and back and will never really hold the same meaning anymore cause EVERYONE (not just you) lives for the term. it seems screaming LOOK AT ME NOW has been the only way some ever get attention and even that is fading as people doing that become the joke. be something more.

I do not pay attention to the words 'Breaking news'.

The fact is Bolton did an interview in which he echoed the House testimony of Dr. Hill and Ambassador Yavonovich, who testified that eliminating Ukraine corruption from the start, that doing so was FOREIGN POLICY.

If the term 'Breaking News' bothers YOU, call it whatever you want - 'Old News', 'Existing News', etc... I don't care. If the fact that Fox News is reporting it bothers YOU, then look at some of the other news outlets that's reporting it.

Whatever it is about 'Breaking News' that has you hung up, get over it and look at the FACTS

i think you're a fucking idiot and very very extreme.

figure it out from there.

Well you can't have it both ways.

Alan Morton Dershowitz (/ˈdɜːrʃəwɪts/; born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law.[1][2] He has also been described as a noted civil libertarian.[1][3] He began his teaching career at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993[4] until his retirement in December 2013

After graduating from high school, he attended Brooklyn College and received his A.B. in 1959, majoring in Political Science. Next, he attended Yale Law School, where he was editor-in-chief of the Yale Law Journal,[12] and graduated first in his class with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in 1962.

from wiki. Not insane.

Alan Morton Dershowitz (/ˈdɜːrʃəwɪts/; born September 1, 1938) is an American lawyer and academic. He is a scholar of United States constitutional law and criminal law.[1][2] He has also been described as a noted civil libertarian.[1][3] He began his teaching career at Harvard Law School where, in 1967, at the age of 28, he became the youngest full professor of law in its history. He held the Felix Frankfurter professorship there from 1993[4] until his retirement in December 2013

After graduating from high school, he attended Brooklyn College and received his A.B. in 1959, majoring in Political Science. Next, he attended Yale Law School, where he was editor-in-chief of the Yale Law Journal,[12] and graduated first in his class with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in 1962.

from wiki. Not insane.
Dershowitz is a fucking idiot.

from wiki. Not insane.
Dershowitz is a fucking idiot.
You only wish...

Forum List

Back