Dershowitz is up

Bingo TOOBIN ..All Dershowitz has to support his proposition on abuse of power is someone who does not agree with him.
STILL waiting on proof that trump did this to get dirt on biden.

suppositions and assumptions don't count. don't think they ever did in a court of law. but then, we're not really interested in laws anymore.

just satisfying our emotional imbalances.

bolten might clear that up since he is claiming to have had di-rect conversation with donny about that very thing. hmmmm

why is president tinkles afraid to let bolton testify? why are his flying monkeys so reluctant to subpoena him?

So now the defense is this: It is OK for a sitting President to base his decisions on what is best for his campaign. We can no nothing if that includes using federal funds. We can do nothing if it includes bribes.

The "he did it, so what" defense lives.

^ i could not believe what i was hearing. unfuckingbelievable.

So now the defense is this: It is OK for a sitting President to base his decisions on what is best for his campaign. We can no nothing if that includes using federal funds. We can do nothing if it includes bribes.

Dershowit-less is a fucking idiot. The man is an Epstein colluded and now argues a president is essentially a fucking Latin American dictator, what a fucking loser.

Dershowit-less is a fucking idiot. The man is Epstein colluded and now argues a president is essentially a fucking Latin American dictator, what a fucking loser.

& OJ & claus von bulow & hedda nussbaum. he's made his cash defending scum.

Dershowit-less is a fucking idiot. The man is Epstein colluded and now argues a president is essentially a fucking Latin American dictator, what a fucking loser.

His defense of his prowling around with Epstein is equally pathetic.

The Dershowitz defense is almost comical. Basically the President can do whatever he wants to get elected.

Republicans need to remember they will not always be President and what goes around, comes around

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The Dershowitz defense is almost comical. Basically the President can do whatever he wants to get elected.

Republicans need to remember they will not always be President and what goes around, comes around
Trumpers never think of consequences. However, I think they like the argument that a president can do as he pleases because they would really like to see the US turned into a monarchy or dictatorship with the Trump family at its head.

Last edited:
Bingo TOOBIN ..All Dershowitz has to support his proposition on abuse of power is someone who does not agree with him.

suppositions and assumptions don't count. don't think they ever did in a court of law. but then, we're not really interested in laws anymore.

bolten might clear that up since he is claiming to have had di-rect conversation with donny about that very thing. hmmmm

why is president tinkles afraid to let bolton testify? why are his flying monkeys so reluctant to subpoena him?
why didn't they do it when it was the proper time?
why are you fucking idiots making shit up as you go and crying out when told no?

right up there with bill clinton saying he didn't make those 28 flights to lolita island.

you're pathetic.

Dershowitz’s argument will be mocked by history

Will 2020 voters feel the same?

right up there with bill clinton saying he didn't make those 28 flights to lolita island.

you're pathetic.
Who the hell cares about Bill Clinton.

why didn't they do it when it was the proper time?
why are you fucking idiots making shit up as you go and crying out when told no?

oh, you didn't know or are you going blindly with what president dotard & his scumbag lawyers are lying about?

they asked bolton in november & he refused.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify."
Donald Trump on Monday, January 27th, 2020 in a tweet

Trump falsely claims House Democrats never asked Bolton to testify
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, January 27th, 2020 at 12:32 p.m.

President Donald Trump falsely claimed that House Democrats never sought former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s testimony as part of their impeachment inquiry.

"The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify," Trump said in a Jan. 27 tweet. "It is up to them, not up to the Senate!"
tom-false.png

The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 27, 2020
The House did ask Bolton to testify on Nov. 7. But Bolton, who left his post in September, declined to do so at the White House’s directive. The White House successfully blocked a number of officials from testifying or producing documents relevant to the House’s investigation.
Trump wrong that House never asked Bolton to testify

if you click on the enlarged link, it brings you DIRECTLY to 2 links.

this: dated dec 19, by the house. pg 31 of 300, stating that bolton along with many MANY others refused.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6566087/Full-House-Impeachment-Report.pdf#page=31

but right here you will find that dated on oct 30th an email was sent requesting bolton to appear & his lawyers refused that request. bolton's deputy already was suing to not appear & bolton was going to do the same.

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploade...tee_on_intelligence_staff_october_30_2019.pdf

can't wait for yer spin & deflection.

you're pathetic.
Lying fuck.

Define the connection between the Electoral Vote and wealth.
I would agree that a wealthy contributor has more influence than a poor individual.

make the connection between 'slums' & the popular vote & why they shouldn't matter or count.
You think most people in slums have the educational credentials to manage a city’s infrastructure?
If so, let’s discuss all the elements of maintaining a city.

education, just like cash in the bank or the amt of property owned, doesn't factor into who is eligible to vote in america. maybe it should be in yer vision of amerika, but as it stands right now, the constituion says ne'eh.

your straw man is duly noted & dismissed.
Translation...
You don’t have an ounce of knowledge about how to manage a city and you would vote for any clown who hands out public assistance.

^^^ translation - you want cash & property to be the deciding factor in who has the right to vote in your amerika ; & will mask that notion by throwing in a straw man about city management to hide your very pathetic view, because the conversation was about voting & not whatever you are trying to throw in as a deflection from that conversation & seem to trying to say who I would or would not vote for with absolutely no basis whatsoever.
Translation...
You know nothing and will vote for anyone who tugs at your heart strings.

Define the connection between the Electoral Vote and wealth.
I would agree that a wealthy contributor has more influence than a poor individual.

make the connection between 'slums' & the popular vote & why they shouldn't matter or count.
You think most people in slums have the educational credentials to manage a city’s infrastructure?

education, just like cash in the bank or the amt of property owned, doesn't factor into who is eligible to vote in america. maybe it should be in yer vision of amerika, but as it stands right now, the constituion says ne'eh.

Translation...
You don’t have an ounce of knowledge about how to manage a city and you would vote for any clown who hands out public assistance.
So your solution is to offer no assistance? Really?

Trump's solution to homelessness is bulldozer their tent cities.
Thanks for not being able to answer the question.

Translation...

^^^ translation - you want cash & property to be the deciding factor in who has the right to vote in your amerika ; & will mask that notion by throwing in a straw man about city management to hide your very pathetic view, because the conversation was about voting & not whatever you are trying to throw in as a deflection from that conversation & seem to trying to say who I would or would not vote for with absolutely no basis whatsoever.
Translation...

^^^ fake news. but thanx for playing.

Translation...

deflective straw man questions need not be answered.

Translation...

Translation...

So answer the original question...
Elaborate on a few qualifications for managing a city.

Translation...

deflective straw man questions need not be answered.
Cool story...
Politicians receive their salary and benefits from tax payer dollars and you will vote for someone without the necessary qualifications.
Perhaps because you don’t pay taxes.
If you run a business I hope you hire people the same way.

Translation...

Translation...

So answer the original question...
Elaborate on a few qualifications for managing a city.

the original premise was about voting NOT managing a city.

nice try at deflection, yet again. but you failed.

again.

it matters not how rich or poor or whether the lack of property or where one lives determines voting rights.

just that you want that changed. we get it... your classism is exactly why jim crow ruled back in the day. like i said, jim crow is dead & should stay buried. you wanna revive his corpse.

you ghoul.

Forum List

Back