Dershowitz: Mueller's Tactics Are 'Common When You're Dealing With The Mafia' And 'Terrorists'

He’s doing what prosecutors do . It’s out justice system .

Y’all never had a problem with that’s when it comes to targeting poor folks and brown folks .

Bullshit.

I've always had a problem with it. And most of the time? Real progressives had a problem with it too.

Mueller is scum.

The Rehabilitation of Robert Mueller

Doug Ross @ Journal: MONUMENTAL: The Naked Truth About Robert Mueller

https://www.hannity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
Well he is a Republican.

I said “the conservative mantra”.

You tell me . What are your thoughts on law enforcement? Stop and frisk ? Profiling ? Police brutality.

Sorry, I don’t have all your posts memorized.
I'm not a criminal defense lawyer but I've done a few cases. My mantra is everyone is entitled to a defense, and I don't trust prosecutors or the police because I've seen them lie and withhold evidence in a case I was on.

Well that’s makes you an outlier if you are a republican.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You obviously have a cartoon version of what a Republican is in your head. My guess is, you don't even know any Republicans, or talk to any, you ignorant fool.

I know plenty . And you know them too, especially the ones in this place .

They are for expanded search powers , profiling , stop and frisk , permanent detaining , waterboardig , etc. they are pro police every time even when video catches bad cops .

You seriously going to say republicans are against all that stuff? Then you are either ignorant or a liar .
What I'm going to say is this: You are a fool if you think you can use stereotypes to put everyone you disagree with in one corner.

This is the #1 tactic used by wingers like yourself, so apparently.

Hero... like John Kerry?

Actually yes...even more so.

And of course Republicans attack actual heroes like these two and McCain

By the way...how many Bronze stars or Purple Hearts have you earned??

Ever lead a rifle platoon in Vietnam or commanded a Swiftboat on the rivers of Vietnam or been shot out of the air over an enemy country? Ever spend five years in a prison camp being tortured when you could have used your father to go home early but refused unless your fellow prisoners were allowed to also?

Have you ever prosecuted anyone as powerful as Manual Noriega or John Gotti?

Ever serve 12 years as head of the FBI (being extended two years past your 10th because of your ability)?

No?

You're a POS Keyboard Commando?

Yea...pretty much
You amuse me. Please, don't run off. We like your input

-Geaux

Y’all never had a problem with that’s when it comes to targeting poor folks and brown folks .
Who says we don't, douchebag?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You guys say that .

Here’s YOU Talking about blacks and crime rates . Of course they ain’t targeted by law enforcement, right?

A message to America from Black America.

You guys say that .

Here’s YOU Talking about blacks and crime rates . Of course they ain’t targeted by law enforcement, right?

A message to America from Black America.
What do you think that proves? I was ridiculing your claim that white people don't want white criminals arrested. I can't imagine anything as racist as that.

Bullshit.

I've always had a problem with it. And most of the time? Real progressives had a problem with it too.

Mueller is scum.

The Rehabilitation of Robert Mueller

Doug Ross @ Journal: MONUMENTAL: The Naked Truth About Robert Mueller

https://www.hannity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
Well he is a Republican.

And?

Republican, Democrat, it makes no difference.

If they a career elites, they are all scum.

Youll-never-find-a-more-wretched-hive-of-scum-and-villainy.jpg

Forum List

Back