Dershowitz: Mueller's Tactics Are 'Common When You're Dealing With The Mafia' And 'Terrorists'

It’s not misconduct . It’s law enforcement.

Which y’all bake faithfully all the time ....
Well . Until they come for one of yours .
Manufacturing Perjury Traps in order to get blackmail / extortion material on people to obtain false testimony against someone else is NOT ' Law Enforcement.

Manufacturing and hiding evidence In order to knowingly intentionally sending innocent people to jail, which is recorded that he has done - twice, is NOT 'Law Enforcement'.

I guess it is to a snowflake as long as it is done to a Republican / Conservative...

'

Oh the HORROR!!! That may be the way things go in Russia, but that is NOT what is happening here. You can't just "obtain false testimony" against someone, you have to have actual EVIDENCE. Cohen didn't just implicate the President and his family in crimes, he provided documents and tapes to back up his assertions. And Mueller put all of that evidence into the record in the Cohen pleadings, which means that not only was Cohen not lying, but there is hard evidence as to the veracity of his ellocution.

I realize that "law enforcement" is a joke in Russia. The law, and an person's guilt or innocence, is whatever Putin says it is. But that's not how things work here Evgeny. Trump is toast.
When are you going to smarten up and realize the only one working with, paying, and being paid by the Russians - according to the only existing evidence of actual crimes - was / is Hillary ... And Mueller hiding Russian crimes in 2014?

Manufacturing Perjury Traps in order to get blackmail / extortion material on people to obtain false testimony against someone else is NOT ' Law Enforcement.

Manufacturing and hiding evidence In order to knowingly intentionally sending innocent people to jail, which is recorded that he has done - twice, is NOT 'Law Enforcement'.

I guess it is to a snowflake as long as it is done to a Republican / Conservative...

'

Oh the HORROR!!! That may be the way things go in Russia, but that is NOT what is happening here. You can't just "obtain false testimony" against someone, you have to have actual EVIDENCE. Cohen didn't just implicate the President and his family in crimes, he provided documents and tapes to back up his assertions. And Mueller put all of that evidence into the record in the Cohen pleadings, which means that not only was Cohen not lying, but there is hard evidence as to the veracity of his ellocution.

I realize that "law enforcement" is a joke in Russia. The law, and an person's guilt or innocence, is whatever Putin says it is. But that's not how things work here Evgeny. Trump is toast.

Maybe you sould try some research sometime. Mueller has MULTIPLE convictions for fabricating evidence, withholding evidence, threatening witnesses, suborning perjury, among other things. See Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent men imprisoned in Boston. See over $100 million in settlements paid by the American taxpayers due to Mueller's illegal activities. You see, that BS doesn't fly with strong people. Mueller is the one in trouble.

'

When are you going to smarten up and realize the only one working with, paying, and being paid by the Russians - according to the only existing evidence of actual crimes - was / is Hillary ... And Mueller hiding Russian crimes in 2014?

When are you going to smarten up and realize that nobody is buying the bullshit you're selling. Not when your own boss said he wanted Trump elected, and he looked like he sucked on a lemon at the mere mention of Hillary's name.

Trump's got big trouble. Wall St. brokers are calliing Trump's announcement of a "deal" with China very premature, and saying that once again Trump is taking credit for something he hasn't done yet, and that while a halt in tariff's is great, it was, after all Trump, who started the tariff war, and none of this does anything to resolve the underlying issue of intellectual property theft, and offering financing to undercut the USA.

A "bear market" is officially underway. And Mueller is closing in.

Dershowitz: Mueller's Tactics Are 'Common When You're Dealing With The Mafia'

Because Mueller IS dealing with a Mafia "Don"

When prosecutors can arbitrarily go after people, invent crimes out of thin air and then "investigate" these phony crimes until "something" is found, then we have lost our freedom. And this affects everyone, not just friends of the President. We have all lost our freedom.

What’s the conservative mantra ? “ if you have nothing to hide , you have nothing to worry about .”

“The special counsel was supposed to … find crimes relating to Russia. As far as we know, he hasn’t found very many of those. What he has done is to help create crimes,” Dershowitz stated. “That is he’s giving people an opportunity to lie, now it’s their fault that they lie, but these are all crimes that have occurred after he became special prosecutor. That wasn’t his mandate and the other crimes, most of the ones he was found before are financial crimes, like with Manafort, utterly unrelated to his mandate.”

It’s common when you’re dealing with the mafia, it’s common when you’re dealing with terrorists. But good prosecutors don’t try to manufacture crime, and good prosecutors don’t necessarily use the threat of prosecution to create evidence that is used to target somebody who may not have committed any crime at all. So you know prosecutors do a lot of things but good prosecutors, I think don’t do what allegedly is being done here,” Dershowitz responded."

Mafia ... Terrorist ... or corrupt anti-Trump co-conspirator....

Dershowitz: Mueller’s Tactics Are ‘Common When You’re Dealing With The Mafia’ And ‘Terrorists’

:71: Your thread title doesn't mean what you think it does. :71:

Dershowitz: Mueller's Tactics Are 'Common When You're Dealing With The Mafia'

Because Mueller IS dealing with a Mafia "Don"
I'm glad to see that SOMEONE understands English.

When prosecutors can arbitrarily go after people, invent crimes out of thin air and then "investigate" these phony crimes until "something" is found, then we have lost our freedom. And this affects everyone, not just friends of the President. We have all lost our freedom.

What’s the conservative mantra ? “ if you have nothing to hide , you have nothing to worry about .”
Is that MY mantra? Please find an instance of me saying that, or anything similar. Otherwise, STFU.

Is that MY mantra? Please find an instance of me saying that, or anything similar. Otherwise, STFU.

I said “the conservative mantra”.

You tell me . What are your thoughts on law enforcement? Stop and frisk ? Profiling ? Police brutality.

Sorry, I don’t have all your posts memorized.

You tell me . What are your thoughts on law enforcement? Stop and frisk ? Profiling ? Police brutality.

I don't recall any conservative saying anything like that.

I'm not a criminal defense lawyer but I've done a few cases. My mantra is everyone is entitled to a defense, and I don't trust prosecutors or the police because I've seen them lie and withhold evidence in a case I was on.

What Mueller did to Corsi, if true, is just unbelievable. The allow him to amend his testimony telling him no harm no foul. He self reported his error. All was good. But when he would not compose Mueller went back and hammered him for the first error that they told him previously was no foul

Something is terribly wrong here

-Geaux

Are you f’n kidding me ? It’s basically a GOP talking point .

Are you f’n kidding me ? It’s basically a GOP talking point .

So then, it will be easy for you to give me an example.

What Mueller did to Corsi, if true, is just unbelievable. The allow him to amend his testimony telling him no harm no foul. He self reported his error. All was good. But when he would not compose Mueller went back and hammered him for the first error that they told him previously was no foul

Something is terribly wrong here

-Geaux
What's wrong is that Meuller is a Democrat, and therefore has no binding code of ethics. That means he will use whatever means necessary to get Trump, even if it means he has to lie, cheat, steal or kill.

I'm not a criminal defense lawyer but I've done a few cases. My mantra is everyone is entitled to a defense, and I don't trust prosecutors or the police because I've seen them lie and withhold evidence in a case I was on.

Well that’s makes you an outlier if you are a republican.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You obviously have a cartoon version of what a Republican is in your head. My guess is, you don't even know any Republicans, or talk to any, you ignorant fool.

Outlier? As opposed to just a typical liar if you're a democrat?

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You obviously have a cartoon version of what a Republican is in your head. My guess is, you don't even know any Republicans, or talk to any, you ignorant fool.

I know plenty . And you know them too, especially the ones in this place .

They are for expanded search powers , profiling , stop and frisk , permanent detaining , waterboardig , etc. they are pro police every time even when video catches bad cops .

You seriously going to say republicans are against all that stuff? Then you are either ignorant or a liar .

I know plenty . And you know them too, especially the ones in this place .

They are for expanded search powers , profiling , stop and frisk , permanent detaining , waterboardig , etc. they are pro police every time even when video catches bad cops .

You seriously going to say republicans are against all that stuff? Then you are either ignorant or a liar .
What I'm going to say is this: You are a fool if you think you can use stereotypes to put everyone you disagree with in one corner.

Forum List

Back