DeSantis Calls Trump a “Gun Grabber”

Or at least his PAC did

Yeah. This coming from a guy who attacks a company in his state that creates 463,000 jobs, generates $75.2 billion in economic impact, and $5.8 billion in tax revenue, has alienated the entire education system of the state, banning books, and firing teachers, hid the news of a 6 week abortion ban, the majority of the state disagrees with, and just lost the financial backing of one of the biggest billionaire GOP donors, and his friends.

You're done Rhonda.

so trump and desantis are squaring off.
I love a good bitch fight.
Can't say I'm real excited to see when they start exposing each other's tits, but, hey, they are still tits.

so trump and desantis are squaring off.
I love a good bitch fight.
Can't say I'm real excited to see when they start exposing each other's tits, but, hey, they are still tits.

Geez,
Spending your days fantasizing about "Man-tit's" is probably an indication of a need for mental ...err....guidance
Get help will ya?

Yeah. This coming from a guy who attacks a company in his state that creates 463,000 jobs, generates $75.2 billion in economic impact, and $5.8 billion in tax revenue, has alienated the entire education system of the state, banning books, and firing teachers, hid the news of a 6 week abortion ban, the majority of the state disagrees with, and just lost the financial backing of one of the biggest billionaire GOP donors, and his friends.

You're done Rhonda.
True, and in my opinion he is the best damn Governor that Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

DeSantis is doing his best to insure the Free State of Florida is not turned into a “woke” shit hole.

Forum List

Back