DeSantis is in a rut. His trek to DC didn’t help. At a big moment for him, Ron was overshadowed by rival Trump’s string of Florida endorsements

1681909441561.jpeg

Mickey Mouse and Goofy

He's going to run that's a given. And he is going to debate. If he keeps his cool and doesn't attack and name call, he has a great shot to win the nomination. His time is now and I hope to see a very heated debate between him and the former POTUS.

you think Sununu and Christie will not run

god you're dumb. bad kitty

Where did I say that? I said if they run it will not be to win but to attack TRUMP. DeSantis is having trouble getting high profile endorsements, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's put pressure on flooding the field with people would have no chance.
I think the endorsement problem is why Pence hasn't announced. I suspect many are waiting for how much momentum DeSantis gets when he announces before they endorse. Pence and others might be hoping DeSantis announcement will be a flop so they can pick up a few RINO endorsements.

he's been friends with Trump for 20 years. that's 20 years longer than you and me have been lol..they only recently "broke up" because Christie had enough after Jan 6
Trump found out who his friends were when he ran for President. All of those people he associated with were fair weather. They came to him for donations and help and other things. If he had a D next to his name, they would have loved him. All of the entertainment people turned on him. The media was a lot worse. Activated deep state shills abound.

Only so far his War on Woke will get him

Seems like he has worn out his welcome and his continued battles with Disney makes him look creepy
There is more to Disney than what we see. Up front a family-oriented place. Not so much with the rest of it.

Asa Hutchinson is running also. Looks like Youngkin is looking at it too. For someone who watches politics like sports - yay happy fun times.

Ron also has to fend off the other candidates like Christie and Sununu, not just beat Trump. he has a delicate balance if he wants to run in '24.

that being said, Chris Christie regretted not running in 2012. i believe he would have beaten Obama if he ran then, and i believe Christie would have won in 2016 if it weren't for Dastardly Donald
Christie might shuffle slowly, but his fat ass is not running for anything!

Sununu appears to be a RINO that might get some Northeastern Republican votes, but that is it! He is an unknown.

Forum List

Back