DeSantis just had a citizen arrested for peacefully attempting to observe presser in a public building

It doesn't matter what information you're provided with, you'll still find a way to justify this mans arrest.

Because.............................cult
Why don't you answer some of the questions being asked?

Can John Q. Public just show up at the WH to ask questions of Biden officials? What do you think would happen if Mr. Public got himself into the press room and refused to leave prior to a presser?

Leftists are so afraid of any opposition, in this case the brilliant governor of FL. I don't wonder why.

Because....people can't just walk up and join in to a press conference for accredited journalists
in order to bring down DeSantis' image.

Would you let someone enter the White House and ask Senile Joe pointed questions during his
choreographed press events?

The answer is no, of course. A cheap political hit job.
He didn't need to be arrested.

Everyone to the left of Fox News is a fawning suck up to you. DeSantis, like Trump, cannot handle hard questions. They are both pussies.
Odanny, FAIL, lol! He can not do that. You make like defund the police where you are, but not so much do they put up with it in Florida.

Again, you fail, you made our case, and we conservatives thank you because anyone on the fence looking at this thread, just fell on our side-)

1. It was a press conference for Credentialed Media
2. It was in a government building, but not a public place
3. He refused to leave when asked repeatedly

Can someone just walk into the White House Press Room?

Can people bust through a police line and enter the Capitol building while there are congressional proceedings?

Screen shot? Lol, you dumb fucker, go online to CBS and start watching all 60 Minutes episodes from the past year. The bonus is your dumb ass might just learn something.
I'm not the one who made the claim. Not wasting my time. Put up or shut up.

All talk, no walk, as usual.

i disagree with any American citizen being arrested for wanting to speak to elected officials ... that being said how do you know the governor himself ordered the arrest ?
You may be confusing a Town Hall type forum, where anyone can speak to a politician,
with this press only style meeting where a political operative tried to stage an event to
create a furor over nothing, really.

Forum List

Back