DeSantis provides great answer to soy boy parrot reporter asking him how he can defend transporting migrants.

Oh yes they are….Bogus claims of asylum doesn’t mean they’re legal.

It means they are here legally. You are just ignorant of our laws. Pretty common.

And so what if they’re from Texas, or in Texas, the governor of Florida is helping the governor of Texas with a crisis, created by this administration…

Youre just upset that it shines a light on the bs sanctuary city virtue signaling….aw, too bad.

The video notes they came from Florida. As a Floridian taxpayer I would be pissed at this also. But I've noted many times why it must be noted. He wouldn't remove them from Florida because Florida need the workforce.

I imagine you will ignore that again.

It means they are here legally. You are just ignorant of our laws. Pretty common.

The video notes they came from Florida. As a Floridian taxpayer I would be pissed at this also. But I've noted many times why it must be noted. He wouldn't remove them from Florida because Florida need the workforce.

I imagine you will ignore that again.
I’m ignorant? You’ve been shown time and time again that “refugees” fleeing, are to seek asylum in the next safe country…yet you ignore that.

As for DeSantis helping Abott, I see nothing wrong with that. Again, that’s just squealing when you have to back up your bogus virtue signaling…

Soy boy reporter.....That was called a head shot.

giphy.gif

I’m ignorant? You’ve been shown time and time again that “refugees” fleeing, are to seek asylum in the next safe country…yet you ignore that.

We have discussed this endlessly but back you come. Tell me, what other international rules do you support over U.S, laws. Please be specific.

As for DeSantis helping Abott, I see nothing wrong with that. Again, that’s just squealing when you have to back up your bogus virtue signaling…

He wants no part of lowering the numbers of workers in FLorida.

We have discussed this endlessly but back you come. Tell me, what other international rules do you support over U.S, laws. Please be specific.

He wants no part of lowering the numbers of workers in FLorida.
Is not asylum governed by treaty? So, what other treaties would you like to ignore?

Florida has a booming economy, largely due to democrat policies in other states.

Is not asylum governed by treaty? So, what other treaties would you like to ignore?

Any of them attempting to override US law.

I'll never understand you Globalists.

U.S, immigration laws are not regulated by any world treaties.

Florida has a booming economy, largely due to democrat policies in other states.

Which does nothing to address what I said, but typical.

Blue States are fapping to idea of Red States getting fully Browned , but some splatter is jumping outta the pans

Any of them attempting to override US law.

I'll never understand you Globalists.

U.S, immigration laws are not regulated by any world treaties.

Which does nothing to address what I said, but typical.
Typical misreading of what I’m saying in favor of lying intentionally about my position.

I’ll never understand you open borders types who think we should take care of the entire world, before we even address our own…

What I said exactly addresses what you said, you’re just not ready for honesty….typical.

Typical misreading of what I’m saying in favor of lying intentionally about my position.

I’ll never understand you open borders types who think we should take care of the entire world, before we even address our own…

What I said exactly addresses what you said, you’re just not ready for honesty….typical.

Open borders? This is what you call people who want strong mandatory e-verify laws passed. It's what you call people who refuse to ignore US laws for some International mumbo jumbo.

Again, you are wanting to enforce some vague International rule over U.S. laws. I ask you what other International rules do you believe should trump US laws and all you can do is rant.

Does DeSantis still make it a mystery to the immigrants whom he is stringing them out to?
/——-/ Post your address so the Governor cans send 25 “immigrants” to come live with you. You can feed and clothe them too.

/——-/ Post your address so the Governor cans send 25 “immigrants” to come live with you. You can feed and clothe them too.

Why shouldn't this fall into the lap of the many businesses drawing them here for work? Why should the people be left with subsidizing the low wages business seeks?

Why shouldn't this fall into the lap of the many businesses drawing them here for work? Why should the people be left with subsidizing the low wages business seeks?
/——-/ Hey, I agree. Businesses that hire illegals should get smacked in the forehead with a 2x4, fined and imprisoned. Not necessarily in that order.

Forum List

Back