DeSantis' Response to The Gas Stove Argument

nc8ss48sn0ca1.jpg
Anyone stealing from Social Security or Medicare for any reason I have no issue removing them from the rolls and even giving them slave labor employment overseas. The government made its deal with the worker. They let corruption get into this system and many others.

Oh, the little troll thinks he's witty?
I have to admit, it's wonderful to see you howler monkeys this terrified. It looks like pedo Hitler may be going to get retired.

I wonder, do you ever stop to imagine just how much the orange man is laughing his ass off?

And we all know that "do something" can only mean ban them, because there is absolutely nothing that could possibly be done to improve their safety right?

Dumb Ass.
Well they are Democrats after all they already banned the good light bulbs, toilets that actually flush the shit down in one shot, so of course they want to ban your gas stove after all fossil fuels are evil aren't they?

George Santos was Whitney Houston's voice coach, and taught Jacques Cousteau how to swim.

:hhello: Ooooooh......ooooooooh........!!!! Me.....I did.....I know how leftists think, and they will not stop......the Terminator in the movie wasn't as relentless as these assholes.....

They are coming after your car, they are coming after your home...they want you living in "estates," like in Britain...we call them housing projects.......they hate the concept of you owning your own home with 1-2 cars in the garage.....they are going to come after all of us eventually.......

Tell me I am wrong..... as you debate whether or not they really want to ban gas stoves....

No need. I don't drive, but it still pisses me off completely that they want to get rid of fossil fuel for the people that do.

Wrong. You get the rebate by turning in your gas stove.
The dictionary is your friend. You are describing a buy back not a rebate

: a return of a part of a payment

Last edited:
Nobody... Yet. Except the leftist media that is.
wef did. California, colorado are just two of at least 3 states that are going after gas stoves on a state basis. there's always a way for the left to move forward on their stupid ideas.

wef did. California, colorado are just two of at least 3 states that are going after gas stoves on a state basis. there's always a way for the left to move forward on their stupid ideas.

The continually growing insanity of the left is dumbfounding.

Forum List

Back