DeSantis' Response to The Gas Stove Argument

I don't even get why this argument even exists. It cannot be reinforced. If it bothers you so much don't get a gas stove. Just leave ours alone.

I didn't know that there were that many gas stoves in Florida? I wouldn't think the economics of providing utility gas would allow it, as the Floridians don't need gas for heat and I think few would even have furnaces.

I didn't know that there were that many gas stoves in Florida? I wouldn't think the economics of providing utility gas would allow it, as the Floridians don't need gas for heat and I think few would even have furnaces.
It is a nonexistent issue. Nobody wants to ban gas stoves any more than they wanted to ban hamburgers and cows. It's just more silly crap to rile up the crazy MAGAs.

That is a commission assigned to study the situation, dumb ass. If you want to blame Democrats, you should be able to name at least one democrat. Are you too dumb to understand that?
Liar.

You know that is a stupid claim, don't you? Can you name one politician advocating the ban of gas stoves?

I can name 2

This comes after prompting by Democrat Sen. Cory Booker and Democrat Rep. Don Beyer, who urged the agency to do something about gas stoves, claiming they are a "cumulative burden" on minority and low-income households.

I can name 2

This comes after prompting by Democrat Sen. Cory Booker and Democrat Rep. Don Beyer, who urged the agency to do something about gas stoves, claiming they are a "cumulative burden" on minority and low-income households.
And we all know that "do something" can only mean ban them, because there is absolutely nothing that could possibly be done to improve their safety right?

Dumb Ass.

Safety From Gas Stoves? -- We Need Safety From Government!
nc8ss48sn0ca1.jpg

Watching all the stupid Moon Bats go into their typical denying mode.
Any idea about the next crazy thing they will use to stir you up? You have set your hair on fire expecting the total ban of guns, light bulbs, cows, gas powered cars, Mr Potatohead, M and Ms, Christmas, Barbie, and so many other things that there is absolutely zero chance of being banned. Perhaps you will be told that shoes are the next thing you should fear being banned. What will you do?

Forum List

Back