DeSantis' Response to The Gas Stove Argument

It still doesn't mean anyone is coming for your stove. That is just a bullshit lie.
not now they aren't. They got their asses handed to them yesterday with ridicule...but don't despair...the left (evil) never sleeps..they'll come back for it when the time is right and take that from you TOO.
You don't even know what all they've taken from you...but not them. LOLOL

not now they aren't. They got their asses handed to them yesterday with ridicule...but don't despair...the left (evil) never sleeps..they'll come back for it when the time is right and take that from you TOO.
You don't even know what all they've taken from you...but not them. LOLOL
Stoves are giving your kids cancer, but THEY are the evil ones!

For whatever it's worth, all the latest democrat nonsense like this stupid gas stove thing, are most likely distractions to keep everyone running in circles while the communist traitors do their real deeds hidden from view.

LOLOLOL well...you DID catch AOC's remarks. LOLOL

A. O. C. Gas stoves ARE hazardous to YOUR HEALTH. LOLOLOL

and i'm sure you are in agreement with nadler that taking babies who survive botched abortions is dangerous to their health too.

You guys don't see how comical you are.

idiot...the left is killing our kids with the covid clot shot and you;re worried about a gas stove.

well color me surprised.

still...you went from denying it was happening to screaming about the danger of gas stoves so...you are educable.

idiot...the left is killing our kids with the covid clot shot and you;re worried about a gas stove.

well color me surprised.

I don't think the shot is as dangerous as people think, but I still don't think that it's right to give it to kids when they don't have a developed mind to think for themselves about it.

LOL

They're just a bunch of parrots and repeat what they're trained to say.

Whoever thought that I'd be fighting for the right to keep the stove we've had for decades. 🙄

:hhello: Ooooooh......ooooooooh........!!!! Me.....I did.....I know how leftists think, and they will not stop......the Terminator in the movie wasn't as relentless as these assholes.....

They are coming after your car, they are coming after your home...they want you living in "estates," like in Britain...we call them housing projects.......they hate the concept of you owning your own home with 1-2 cars in the garage.....they are going to come after all of us eventually.......

Tell me I am wrong..... as you debate whether or not they really want to ban gas stoves....

LOLOLOL well...you DID catch AOC's remarks. LOLOL

A. O. C. Gas stoves ARE hazardous to YOUR HEALTH. LOLOLOL

and i'm sure you are in agreement with nadler that taking babies who survive botched abortions is dangerous to their health too.

You guys don't see how comical you are.
One subject at a time. Science says gas stoves are dangerous. You have 2 options. You can either keep yours, or turn it in for a $870 rebate. Other than that, whine about something that matters.

well color me surprised.

still...you went from denying it was happening to screaming about the danger of gas stoves so...you are educable.
I denied they were coming to take your stoves. That is a true statement.

Forum List

Back