Desantis signs radioactive waste for roads bill.

No. I'm not an expert, and would never claim to be an expert on uranium, depleted or not, or the other things you mentioned. I can, however differentiate between the conclusions of experts in those fields who have studied and worked within their chosen subjects for most of their lives, and the opinion of some anonymous idiot on the internet who offers no creible proof of their claims, but relies solely on insults and conspiracy theories. .
science is ever changing,, thats why they want to do another study to see if theres a threat of using it for roads,,,

you havent said what your credentials are in nuclear waste??
I don't lie. Of course I have no credentials in nuclear waste. I do have the supported conclusions of experts with lots of credentials in that field. Perhap you can present credible proof that radioactivity is harmless, as has been claimed in this discussion.

I don't lie. Of course I have no credentials in nuclear waste. I do have the supported conclusions of experts with lots of credentials in that field. Perhap you can present credible proof that radioactivity is harmless, as has been claimed in this discussion.
I never said you lied,,

what experts??
wheres your links to them??

I stand by that this is for a study not application,,
what do you have against them looking into it??
new methods of research have been developed since 1989, why not let them see what they can find out??

Bananas are radioactive, do you hide from them in the produce section of the supermarket

You must not use smoke detectors either?

And you never go around a campsite at night cause of the radiation?

You also must not like antiques from grandma's China cabinet
That's why we have the EPA, to determine which of the things you mentioned, and which are not. No doubt there is some amount of radioactivity all around us. The issue is if each source is strong enough to cause concern.

That's why we have the EPA, to determine which of the things you mentioned, and which are not. No doubt there is some amount of radioactivity all around us. The issue is if each source is strong enough to cause concern.
the EPA is a political organization,,

science is ever changing,, thats why they want to do another study to see if theres a threat of using it for roads,,,
Desantis's bill doesn't just call for study. It calls for demonstration projects to be studied. A demonstration project entails building roads that will be used by the public and studying if the material is suitable for more roads.

Desantis's bill doesn't just call for study. It calls for demonstration projects to be studied. A demonstration project entails building roads that will be used by the public and studying if the material is suitable for more roads.
I dont see that in the article,,

nor do I see it in the bill itself,,

authorizing the Department of 4 Transportation to undertake demonstration projects 5 using phosphogypsum in road construction aggregate 6 material to determine its feasibility as a paving 7 material; creating s. 337.02611, F.S.; requiring the 8 department to conduct a study on the suitability of 9 using phosphogypsum as a construction aggregate 10 material; providing requirements for the study;

That's the new MAGA mantra. If the agency doesn't support trump and his cult, it is a political organization. No exceptions.
oh for fucks sake, keep your TDS in check for once,,,

the EPA bans water in that they dont want farmers to build new ponds for no reason other than to cause problems for farmers,,

I could go on all day about similar examples,,

No. I'm not an expert, and would never claim to be an expert on uranium, depleted or not, or the other things you mentioned. I can, however differentiate between the conclusions of experts in those fields who have studied and worked within their chosen subjects for most of their lives, and the opinion of some anonymous idiot on the internet who offers no creible proof of their claims, but relies solely on insults and conspiracy theories. .
Lol, you scum pretend to know everything on any topic posted here.

nor do I see it in the bill itself,,

authorizing the Department of 4 Transportation to undertake demonstration projects 5 using phosphogypsum in road construction aggregate 6 material to determine its feasibility as a paving 7 material; creating s. 337.02611, F.S.; requiring the 8 department to conduct a study on the suitability of 9 using phosphogypsum as a construction aggregate 10 material; providing requirements for the study;
It's right there in your post. How do you think such a study could be conducted without actually building a road and evaluating the suitability of the material under use?

oh for fucks sake, keep your TDS in check for once,,,

the EPA bans water in that they dont want farmers to build new ponds for no reason other than to cause problems for farmers,,

I could go on all day about similar examples,,
You think the EPA intentionally wants to harm farmers. Again, you're too crazy to deal with.

Asbestos, arsenic, botulism, mercury, formaldehyde, anthrax, and a long list of other deadly poisons that are naturally produced by plants and animals, are naturally produced without the need for anything being added to it by man.

In case you didn't notice, my point was that we sprinkle these radioactive fertilizers, made from natural materials, on our food.

And you are worried about recycling some of the byproducts which have the same exact compounds, into asphalt. :huh1:

Most people don't eat asphalt, with a few exceptions...

giphy.gif
giphy.webp

It's right there in your post. How do you think such a study could be conducted without actually building a road and evaluating the suitability of the material under use?
not seeing where they will use it in public roads,, just to determine the feasibility of it being used,,

Lol, you scum pretend to know everything on any topic posted here.
Come on Mikey. Just because I can show reasonable explanations in my posts shouldn't upset you that bad.

In case you didn't notice, my point was that we sprinkle these radioactive fertilizers, made from natural materials, on our food.

And you are worried about recycling some of the byproducts which have the same exact compounds, into asphalt. :huh1:

Most people don't eat asphalt, with a few exceptions...

giphy.gif
giphy.webp
The fertilizers aren't as radioactive as the waste from their production.

You think the EPA intentionally wants to harm farmers. Again, you're too crazy to deal with.
I am saying they did it,,, and doing it more everyday,,

why cant a farmer put a pond in the middle of a field to impound water and reduce erosion??

FFS they tax the cemetery across the street from me almost 4000 a yr for water run off,, and wont let them build a pond to stop the run off,,

as i said the EPAs research is 25 yrs old,, we know more today than then so whats the harm in doing new research??

Forum List

Back