Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

there is no basis for your loony lies.

but nice try....

Liberal have aligned with Islam. Face it your party not only protects and placated Islam, but all but assured that Islam will make the US a hostile place for Jews to life. Just like they do in Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is that why Moore thought the girl was too immature to be left alone so he asked the mom to watch her but was old enough for some slow stroking in the woods?

if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do.

This is a new game where the women must be liars and everyone is waiting to make judgements until they can hear if the accused is going to deny it.

Victim: You touched me
GOP: Hmmm? Well, lets see if that is true
Victim: What?
Accused: Nuh Uh!
GOP: Well, IDK what to think until we can prove sexual contact.
Victim: How can I prove this is true?
GOP: Exxxxaaacctttlllly :poke::eusa_dance:

No stupid. Moore telling lies is what will get him. It’s always what gets all the politition. I never one time said the woman were lying.

Yes, you keep saying that thing you cannot prove will undo him. And that is your game. How can you prove he is lying? You cant!

What a great defense!

No I diddnt. Telling lies must be second nature to you. I said before and I’m say it again. Weathers or not Roy Moore did this, it won’t be what I does him. What will get him is the same thing that got Bill Clinton, and that was the lying. If Roy Moore is cought telling lies then he is done.

Ok, so lets take a walk to show how this will not work. "If Roy Moore is caught telling lies he is done." Now answer these 2 questions:

Lying about what?
and how would you catch him lying?

All this is hypothetical, but typical of how these things go.A guy says he had a gay relationship with Barack Obama. All the news jumps on it and it’s all over the TV and radio.

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

Read the article. It’s pretty stupid. But say Obama came out and said “okay, what ever the guy is full of it.” Obama denies it, but say the accuser says “oh really “? How about these picktures of us making out on the beach and your hand on my ass”.

That’s how they would get obama. In the end , was it illegal? No. Did he do anything wrong by having a relationship with another guy or gal! No not if they were of age. What would have go t him would be the lyin. The saying it diddnt happen that would get him.

This is a new game where the women must be liars and everyone is waiting to make judgements until they can hear if the accused is going to deny it.

Victim: You touched me
GOP: Hmmm? Well, lets see if that is true
Victim: What?
Accused: Nuh Uh!
GOP: Well, IDK what to think until we can prove sexual contact.
Victim: How can I prove this is true?
GOP: Exxxxaaacctttlllly :poke::eusa_dance:

No stupid. Moore telling lies is what will get him. It’s always what gets all the politition. I never one time said the woman were lying.

Yes, you keep saying that thing you cannot prove will undo him. And that is your game. How can you prove he is lying? You cant!

What a great defense!

No I diddnt. Telling lies must be second nature to you. I said before and I’m say it again. Weathers or not Roy Moore did this, it won’t be what I does him. What will get him is the same thing that got Bill Clinton, and that was the lying. If Roy Moore is cought telling lies then he is done.

Ok, so lets take a walk to show how this will not work. "If Roy Moore is caught telling lies he is done." Now answer these 2 questions:

Lying about what?

All this is hypothetical, but typical of how these things go.A guy says he had a gay relationship with Barack Obama. All the news jumps on it and it’s all over the TV and radio.

Read the article. It’s pretty stupid. But say Obama came out and said “okay, what ever the guy is full of it.” Obama denies it, but say the accuser says “oh really “? How about these picktures of us making out on the beach and your hand on my ass”.

That’s how they would get obama. In the end , was it illegal? No. Did he do anything wrong by having a relationship with another guy or gal! No not if they were of age. What would have go t him would be the lyin. The saying it diddnt happen that would get him.

But heres the thing. You are requiring something to clear the man that you cant even describe HOW. Thats the con!

Again a con is where there is no way for the other side to win. So if you say
"If Roy Moore is caught telling lies he is done." How do you answer these 2 questions:

Lying about what?

If you cant THAT is the con of that logic

What did Weinstein or Spacy do?

Technically nothing until convicted, but Hollywood has known all about it for years, by admission.
Now we know about Moore

Will Republicans turn out for child molestor?
Well...at least he is not a Democrat

Really, th only illegal stuff would be the 14 year old, not that I think a 30 year old guy should mess with barley leagles . I did read an article that had a couple of the woman of the woman talked about it. Really, if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do. Look at the republicans asking Moore to step down as well.
Moore was an accident waiting to happen

Better dump him sooner than later

Or at least take a close look at these allegations. The key is if he tells a lie. Remember how shocking the blue dress was? Imagine how it gos if Moore calls the youngest woman a liar and she produces pictures at the fair or something.
Men with an infatuation with young girls do not stop at one or two

His denials will bring out more stories

Mitt Romney @MittRomney
Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

9:55 AM - Nov 10, 2017

“Come on, Republicans. Is this who we are? This cannot be who we are.”

— Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), on Twitter, reacting to Alabama Republicans coming to the defense of Roy Moore (R).

What a great defense!

Lying about what?

But heres the thing. You are requiring something to clear the man that you cant even describe HOW. Thats the con!

"If Roy Moore is caught telling lies he is done." How do you answer these 2 questions:

Lying about what?

Are you smoking weed ? I poor a meteick ton monthly. I’m slow at times, but here your just being a dense mother fucker.

Question one, if he is lying about having had sex and fooled around with the kid. If he is lyin about any aspect of that it WILL come out.

Question two, don’t know. There is always something. All polititions always get cought lying and it’s the end of them when they do.

There is also the fact that these woman followed this guy through all his elections upuntil this one. This whole story stinks of mukraking.

Nice timing on this 'report', huh? What a scam. Can't folks see when they're being played?

What did he do?

Technically nothing until convicted, but Hollywood has known all about it for years, by admission.

And the Washington post quoted 30 different people to confirm Moore.

So The Washington Post has a conviction with evidence. Make me laugh again.

No, I said they quoted 30 different people.

Who?

Now we know about Moore

Will Republicans turn out for child molestor?
Well...at least he is not a Democrat

Really, th only illegal stuff would be the 14 year old, not that I think a 30 year old guy should mess with barley leagles . I did read an article that had a couple of the woman of the woman talked about it. Really, if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do. Look at the republicans asking Moore to step down as well.
Moore was an accident waiting to happen

Better dump him sooner than later

Or at least take a close look at these allegations. The key is if he tells a lie. Remember how shocking the blue dress was? Imagine how it gos if Moore calls the youngest woman a liar and she produces pictures at the fair or something.
Men with an infatuation with young girls do not stop at one or two

His denials will bring out more stories

Exactly. Predators leave tracks. If something is here it will be found. Then there will be the lie that ends him it’s how polititions take out other polititions.

What a great defense!

Lying about what?

Lying about what?

Are you smoking weed ? I poor a meteick ton monthly. I’m slow at times, but here your just being a dense mother fucker.

Question one, if he is lying about having had sex and fooled around with the kid. If he is lyin about any aspect of that it WILL come out.

Question two, don’t know. There is always something. All polititions always get cought lying and it’s the end of them when they do.

There is also the fact that these woman followed this guy through all his elections upuntil this one. This whole story stinks of mukraking.
Well dont you find it a problem that the one solution you can find is one you dont know HOW it can be done?

Now if the words of 30 different people doesnt sway you and the word of 4 different women confirming it doesnt sway you then lets be honest here.

You've already determined with no evidence that its muck raking because of who the person is. Thats all. Its like the people who defend any celeb...they love the celeb and believe they shouldnt have to play by the same laws

And the Washington post quoted 30 different people to confirm Moore.

So The Washington Post has a conviction with evidence. Make me laugh again.

No, I said they quoted 30 different people.

Who?

30 different people vs 1 Molester.

Who you got?

Lying about what?

Lying about what?

Well dont you find it a problem that the one solution you can find is one you dont know HOW it can be done?

Now if the words of 30 different people doesnt sway you and the word of 4 different women confirming it doesnt sway you then lets be honest here.

You've already determined with no evidence that its muck raking because of who the person is. Thats all. Its like the people who defend any celeb...they love the celeb and believe they shouldnt have to play by the same laws

Your in imagination land dude. There is no help for you. Your lost.

Lying about what?

Lying about what?

So because I believe 30 people over 1 that shows that I have a problem? But you not being able to explain how to reach the solution you presented is totally normal?

Lying about what?

So because I believe 30 people over 1 that shows that I have a problem? But you not being able to explain how to reach the solution you presented is totally normal?

No man, it’s the fact that you can’t see that all’s the sex stuff doesn’t matter a bit. It’s the lying. It’s that simple. I understand you need selatious sex and all that, but sorry man, if this sticks, it will be for lying. Nothing else.

Lying about what?

No man, it’s the fact that you can’t see that all’s the sex stuff doesn’t matter a bit. It’s the lying. It’s that simple. I understand you need selatious sex and all that, but sorry man, if this sticks, it will be for lying. Nothing else.

If we are in a time where a 30 year old tries to fuck a 14 year old isnt a problem. We have a problem. Again YES the lying is the problem, we both agree with that. But when I asked HOW DO YOU PROVE HE IS LYING?

You have no answer. I have one. Offer both of them a lie detector test since the stakes and the allegation is terrible. Voila, anyone who tries to sidestep loses credibility and cant complain anymore and whoever tries to belittle the process preemptively is also suspect. Easy. Either that or keep crying in the press and hope the child fucker label doesnt stick...but why gamble with that shit?

If we are in a time where a 30 year old tries to fuck a 14 year old isnt a problem. We have a problem. Again YES the lying is the problem, we both agree with that. But when I asked HOW DO YOU PROVE HE IS LYING?

You have no answer. I have one. Offer both of them a lie detector test since the stakes and the allegation is terrible. Voila, anyone who tries to sidestep loses credibility and cant complain anymore and whoever tries to belittle the process preemptively is also suspect. Easy. Either that or keep crying in the press and hope the child fucker label doesnt stick...but why gamble with that shit?

Take that up with the woman mom. Aperantly she was cool with it. Right here you admit it’s all likely a McConnel hit job, and here you are jacking off and lapping it up like a dog. You are more excited about 14 year olds having sex then heading the story. That and you are to stupid to see it for what it is. It’s pointless to go on with you. Stick with Alex Jones.

Take that up with the woman mom. Aperantly she was cool with it.

See? Here you believe the word of the victim but only if you can blame the mother for leaving her daughter with someone in a courthouse for a minute but Moore asking and picking her up isnt his fault? Is Moore at fault for anything?

Right here you admit it’s all likely a McConnel hit job, and here you are jacking off and lapping it up like a dog. You are more excited about 14 year olds having sex then heading the story. That and you are to stupid to see it for what it is. It’s pointless to go on with you. Stick with Alex Jones.

If Moore did it is the issue. Why are you going after everyone EXCEPT the accused child molester? Is Moore at fault for at least getting the phone number of a 14 year old girl?

Take that up with the woman mom. Aperantly she was cool with it.

See? Here you believe the word of the victim but only if you can blame the mother for leaving her daughter with someone in a courthouse for a minute but Moore asking and picking her up isnt his fault? Is Moore at fault for anything?

Right here you admit it’s all likely a McConnel hit job, and here you are jacking off and lapping it up like a dog. You are more excited about 14 year olds having sex then heading the story. That and you are to stupid to see it for what it is. It’s pointless to go on with you. Stick with Alex Jones.

If Moore did it is the issue. Why are you going after everyone EXCEPT the accused child molester? Is Moore at fault for at least getting the phone number of a 14 year old girl?

Any mother that would let an adult man screw their daughter should be in prision with the dude that did the screwing. But it’s a question that will be asked. See, you are blinded by your team not winning allot, so you idiots gobble it all up. 4 weeks out of an election and all you want to talk about is sex with children, or murdering them in the womb.

Forum List

Back