Desperate Dems Try to Smear Moore, But O.K. With This...

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

Um, I think it’s you republicans who are trying to take Moore out. It’s typically republicans eating their own when things like this come out 4 weeks from an election.

Um, okay, the only thing that is exposed are his head and arms. That's "half-naked" by you?

Look, you aren't upset about how much skin is exposed, you are upset he's wearing a dress.
The boy shouldn't be exposed to that sexual perversion period. Should a boy be forced to see thisView attachment 159629
How does that justify what Creepy Moore did?

What did he do?
What did Weinstein or Spacy do?

Technically nothing until convicted, but Hollywood has known all about it for years, by admission.
Now we know about Moore

Will Republicans turn out for child molestor?
Well...at least he is not a Democrat

Democrats: gay pride parades, gender change in children, abortions...absolutely immoral people.

...so Moore molesting a girl is ok?

What is your moral argument exactly?
That Democrats have no morality. So how can they criticize Moore? Conservatives can, and if allegations are true he should step aside. But for right now, they are allegations with the victims coming forward at this particular time...seems strange to me. But, liberals cannot pass moral judgement on anyone...they have forfeited that right because of their support for perversion.

You say you have morality, yet have no reservations about Moore’s molesting that girl and are instead deflecting to rants about them pesky Democrats.

Doesn’t add up.
If he is guilty then he should be jailed, but liberals have played that care so many times. It doesn't work anymore, just like the race card. I mean every Republican in my lifetime that's has run for president. You bring the women out. Then when they aren't a candidate anymore. They go away.

The real sick thing about this entire thread is how you Looney liberals, don't see a problem. With a half naked boy dancing in the middle of the street. While adults are cheering him on. I'd say they are all pedophiles and people on here are defending them. Get this through your head, the boy is half fucking naked, you all are sick individuals. The boy should be playing with his friends and having fun, not dancing in the street while grown ups are getting their jollies off on him.

Sure and go to a conservative beauty contest for six year olds and see the sexual exploitation
So your fine with an 8 year old boy dancing in a provocative manner (obviously coached) in public at a parade full of perverts?
What does that have to do with Moore molesting a 14 year old?

I got it from this forum. So you are defending that behavior?

I'm indifferent to it. Frankly, i think they shouldn't do that sort of thing in public, but at the end of the day, "I went to a pride parade and saw lewd behavior" is up there with 'I went to Denny's and the food wasn't very good."
Adults can do as they please, but leave the children at home. If as an adult, if they chose to live that way. They have many years as an adult to live that way.

The real sick thing about this entire thread is how you Looney liberals, don't see a problem. With a half naked boy dancing in the middle of the street. While adults are cheering him on. I'd say they are all pedophiles and people on here are defending them. Get this through your head, the boy is half fucking naked, you all are sick individuals. The boy should be playing with his friends and having fun, not dancing in the street while grown ups are getting their jollies off on him.

Um, okay, the only thing that is exposed are his head and arms. That's "half-naked" by you?

Look, you aren't upset about how much skin is exposed, you are upset he's wearing a dress.
He’s 8 you sick bastard!
If the kid was black there would be thousands of black activists accusing the parade organizers of racism and pedophillia and claiming that the white power structure is feminizing black males, and all the shitstains defending this would be nodding their heads.
I don't know liberals love them queers, I believe more than blacks. Heck the blacks are even less on their radar than the Hispanics. Liberals know they own the black vote so they don't care about them anymore. We just had a black president and they are worse off now than before he was elected.
Black churches haven’t stopped preaching extremely socially conservative views, and “liberals” still defend them when someone attempts to point out the massive double standard.

That is all they have ever done for black people, and that is all they ever need to do.

Maybe Republicans should take a hint concerning their own constituencies.....

The boy shouldn't be exposed to that sexual perversion period. Should a boy be forced to see thisView attachment 159629

What did he do?

Technically nothing until convicted, but Hollywood has known all about it for years, by admission.
Now we know about Moore

Really, th only illegal stuff would be the 14 year old, not that I think a 30 year old guy should mess with barley leagles . I did read an article that had a couple of the woman of the woman talked about it. Really, if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do. Look at the republicans asking Moore to step down as well.

Moore is accused of no inappropriate conduct as a sitting judge.

Which is relevent, how, exactly?

Keep in mind, you want to crucify Roman Polanski for what he did 40 years ago, but not what Moore did 40 years ago.
Roman Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl. Then he fled the juisdiction rather than serve a sentence after judicial process.
This is a lie from beginning to end.

if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do.

This is a new game where the women must be liars and everyone is waiting to make judgements until they can hear if the accused is going to deny it.

Victim: You touched me
GOP: Hmmm? Well, lets see if that is true
Victim: What?
Accused: Nuh Uh!
GOP: Well, IDK what to think until we can prove sexual contact.
Victim: How can I prove this is true?
GOP: Exxxxaaacctttlllly :poke::eusa_dance:

Keep in mind, you want to crucify Roman Polanski for what he did 40 years ago, but not what Moore did 40 years ago.
Roman Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl. Then he fled the juisdiction rather than serve a sentence after judicial process.

So did Moore

if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do.

This is a new game where the women must be liars and everyone is waiting to make judgements until they can hear if the accused is going to deny it.

No stupid. Moore telling lies is what will get him. It’s always what gets all the politition. I never one time said the woman were lying.

No stupid. Moore telling lies is what will get him. It’s always what gets all the politition. I never one time said the woman were lying.

Yes, you keep saying that thing you cannot prove will undo him. And that is your game. How can you prove he is lying? You cant!

What a great defense!

What did he do?

Now we know about Moore

Really, th only illegal stuff would be the 14 year old, not that I think a 30 year old guy should mess with barley leagles . I did read an article that had a couple of the woman of the woman talked about it. Really, if anything gets him it won’t be the fooling around with them, it will be the lying if that’s what they do. Look at the republicans asking Moore to step down as well.
Moore was an accident waiting to happen

Better dump him sooner than later

Yes, you keep saying that thing you cannot prove will undo him. And that is your game. How can you prove he is lying? You cant!

What a great defense!

No I diddnt. Telling lies must be second nature to you. I said before and I’m say it again. Weathers or not Roy Moore did this, it won’t be what I does him. What will get him is the same thing that got Bill Clinton, and that was the lying. If Roy Moore is cought telling lies then he is done.

I would not vote for Roman Polanski for Senator

Why would you?

What did he do?

Now we know about Moore

Moore was an accident waiting to happen

Better dump him sooner than later

Or at least take a close look at these allegations. The key is if he tells a lie. Remember how shocking the blue dress was? Imagine how it gos if Moore calls the youngest woman a liar and she produces pictures at the fair or something.

What a great defense!

No I diddnt. Telling lies must be second nature to you. I said before and I’m say it again. Weathers or not Roy Moore did this, it won’t be what I does him. What will get him is the same thing that got Bill Clinton, and that was the lying. If Roy Moore is cought telling lies then he is done.

Ok, so lets take a walk to show how this will not work. "If Roy Moore is caught telling lies he is done." Now answer these 2 questions:

Lying about what?
and how would you catch him lying?

Desperate Democrats are trying every last lowlife trick in the book to smear Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore...but liberals alright with this...

there is no basis for your loony lies.

but nice try....

Liberal have aligned with Islam. Face it your party not only protects and placated Islam, but all but assured that Islam will make the US a hostile place for Jews to life. Just like they do in Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back