Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

Again....DISTORTION.

If all it will do is confirm the warren commission report, why distort? why seal it for 50 years? There has to be a reason that certain factions don't want it released
You just aren't getting it.

The government has demanded Americans believe the Warren Commission Report. Americans by a large percentage DO NOT. As such, the government needs to continue to promote the big lie in the hopes of getting more Americans to believe.

Damn straight. Warren was just the face used to produce "credilbility". Dulles was to powerful to let ANYONE else run the thing.

so you and gipper don't want the report released? What point are you trying to make?

Where in the world did that come from? It will come out, it just won't say anything of value.

and you know that how? why was it sealed for 50 years if it just parrots the WC report?

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

Wrong again, I care and all the wrong doing by all should be dealt with regardless of party.

good, we agree

On this, yes.

gotta start somewhere. There is much too much partisan disagreement in this country and most of it is unfounded and based on lies and propaganda.

(sigh), I know you'll just counter with another video, but in this video, the chief autopsy surgeon claims without any doubt that the head shot entered from the rear. THAT'S THE CHIEF AUTOPSY SURGEON !!

Anyway, after that point in the video, the Zapruder film actually shows Kennedy's head moving slightly forward. Go to the 1:39 mark:

I'm asking you to WATCH the real video. Not what someone is telling you what happened. Watch the Zapruder film. I don't fault you or blame you, I actually envy those who never find out. I have no agenda my friend, I'm just pointing the way.

That WAS the Zapruder film. And yes, I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?

Let me guess, you believe he was afraid he would be killed if he said anything different.

Look, I'm not opposed to any evidence that proves there was more than just Oswald involved, but I want proof, because everything out there has been dispelled.

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 155850

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

How normal is it to be taking over from a dead president?

That's the point, why the wink?

conspiracy theories screw up your mind.

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

Wrong again, I care and all the wrong doing by all should be dealt with regardless of party.

good, we agree

On this, yes.

gotta start somewhere. There is much too much partisan disagreement in this country and most of it is unfounded and based on lies and propaganda.

Keep the people at each other and worrying about frivolous crap while they pick your pocket. They are the hitmen and we are the mark.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

The real answer is...The Law.

It states that those files must be released no later than October 26, 2017.

If he wanted to change the conversation he doesn't need to release the JFK
files...just have Session convene a grand jury and let them indict,
HRC, Slick Willie, Zero, Zero's atty General and Mueller all on the
Uranium One deal. That'll changed the conversation in a big hurry when
the Grand Jury indicts every fucking one of them
Wonder why he hasn't done that....wasn't it back in July where the House recommended a Special Counsel? Back.....in.....July?

I'm asking you to WATCH the real video. Not what someone is telling you what happened. Watch the Zapruder film. I don't fault you or blame you, I actually envy those who never find out. I have no agenda my friend, I'm just pointing the way.

That WAS the Zapruder film. And yes, I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?

Let me guess, you believe he was afraid he would be killed if he said anything different.

Look, I'm not opposed to any evidence that proves there was more than just Oswald involved, but I want proof, because everything out there has been dispelled.

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 155850

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

View attachment 155850

No, it's the abject partisanship that screws up a person's mind. The truth is out there and I've given a wide pathway of information in this thread that would help you find the truth if you wanted to. You don't, most don't and that's fine.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

if you're concerned about "partisan disagreement", perhaps you should stop calling the former Secretary of State "hilly". And there is no evidence that should ever have gotten her investigated for two years, much less indicted. If you acknowledge e those things, you're well on your way to avoiding partisan BS.

if not, then you're just spreading BS

View attachment 155850

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

you kind of have to be a moron to think that the campaign DIDN'T collude with Russia.

ohh right...

nice troll though. :thup:

but then again, that's all your good for

View attachment 155850

No, it's the abject partisanship The truth is out there and I've given a wide pathway of information in this thread that would help you find the truth f you wanted to. You don't, most don't and that's fine.

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

Wanna bet?

if you're concerned about "partisan disagreement", perhaps you should stop calling the former Secretary of State "hilly". And there is no evidence that should ever have gotten her investigated for two years, much less indicted. If you acknowledge e those things, you're well on your way to avoiding partisan BS.

you have given no CREDIBLE and substantiated information.

View attachment 155850

No, it's the abject partisanship The truth is out there and I've given a wide pathway of information in this thread that would help you find the truth f you wanted to. You don't, most don't and that's fine.

Wanna bet?

you have given no CREDIBLE and substantiated information.

I've provided more than enough info to start you on the way to the truth. You won't follow it and that's fine.

(sigh), I know you'll just counter with another video, but in this video, the chief autopsy surgeon claims without any doubt that the head shot entered from the rear. THAT'S THE CHIEF AUTOPSY SURGEON !!

Anyway, after that point in the video, the Zapruder film actually shows Kennedy's head moving slightly forward. Go to the 1:39 mark:

View attachment 155850

There are a thousand different reasons why someone might wink at another person, right?

In response to Trump's decision, each and every tweet is an effort by him to change the conversation away from Mueller and his investigation. It is an example of a guilty mind and gives good reason for why the investigation needs to move forward.

The American public deserves to know the truth about JFK and who had him killed. If it was LBJ and the mafia, so be it. If it was Castro, so be it. If it was the CIA and Russia, so be it. We deserve the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

JFK was in the process of draining the DC swamp and calling out the DC elites for their corruption. Trump is doing the same things, I pray that the secret service is up to the task of protecting him.

and for the record, If Kennedy was alive today he would not be a democrat.
We knew the truth 50 years ago

Nothing is going to change

But to click on Doc1's post for Brown Brothers Harriman yields no information about Brown Brothers Harriman.

Forum List

Back