Despite CIA pressure, Trump decides not to block the declassification of the JFK files

You will never wake up until you want to. I can only point you in the right direction. Look at what you just said
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear ?"
I've seen it where it looks like the head moves backwards, and I'v seen it explained.

But tell me, how do you explain the chief autopsy surgeon saying there is no doubt that the head shot entered from the rear"

You saw it with your own eyes and yet you've "seen" it explained. If you don't think it was planned down to the last detail I don't know what to tell you.

View attachment 155850

Is it normal to be standing beside the widow on Air Force 1 and have someone wink at you as you're taking over for a dead president?

How normal is it to be taking over from a dead president?

That's the point, why the wink?

conspiracy theories screw up your mind.

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

you kind of have to be a moron to think that the campaign DIDN'T collude with Russia.

ohh right...

nice troll though. :thup:

but then again, that's all your good for

Even if they did (which there is zero evidence) it is NOT illegal!

still waiting for someone to show me something that proves a) anyone besides Oswald killed JFK and anything, anything, anything that proves the CIA opposed release of the documents.

LOL ^^^ this coming from someone who believes that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from crooked Hillary. you are a never ending source of amusement jilly.

you kind of have to be a moron to think that the campaign DIDN'T collude with Russia.

ohh right...

That has not been determined

ohh right...

If they have not determined it yet in over a year, it's not happening!

Doc1's Harriman link is an Isham link, which is also the CIA link. USMB thread "FBI Official: The Clintons are a Crime Family" post #432 for the Isham-CIA link has been scrubbed, and post # 439 is the Langsroth-Bouvier link. We reconstruct starting with Mamie Lincoln Isham:

Mamie Lincoln Isham
Mamie Lincoln Isham - Wikipedia

ohh right...

If they have not determined it yet in over a year, it's not happening!
Watergate took time

They have not released their findings yet. Trump may come out clean but his people won't.

Regardless ....the Stink of Russian intervention hangs over the Trump presidency

Doc1 and badger2 are narrowing the chron down to 1953 (Doc1) and 1956 (badger2). We must verify that 1956 indeed links to Albania, because it will then link to Oliver Springs, Tennessee for the MI6 marriage into the Boteler DNA line that links back to Michigan for the Rector DNA line. Rector familial DNA links to Clinton investigations for the Vince Foster suicide as well as the Gard-Rector Cemetery in Ohio that contains George Washington familial DNA, linking back to Mamie's DNA for presidential DNA in general.

Since the Harriman link is railroads, the reader may wish to review Arkansas for "The Boys on the Tracks." Note that the Francis Anthony Drexel link is a Catholic link.

Unfortunately, the chron for Albania goes back to at least March 1950, as can be seen in the "FBI Official" thread we have mentioned, and is intriguing: post #495.

When we look at Doc1's chron for 1953, an interesting thing happens: the Boteler naval link to Tecumseh:

'Nevertheless, the chief's name has always abounded: a town in Ontario; HMS Tecumseh, a schooner, built in 1815 and raised from Georgian Bay in 1953; and the Calgary naval reserve, HMCS Tecumseh, which enlisted forty-five hundred personnel in World War II and retains as its badge the image of the crouching panther, Tecumseh's totem -- to name just a few.'
(Sugden J, Tecumseh: A Life, p. 391)

We place this item in the Lee Harvey Oswald file.

In correlation to airplanemechanic's statement, there is....

'To salve their consciences the British paid compensation to Indian women whose husbands had been killed in service, although much less than a board of officers had initially recommended. On 25 April 1815 Tecumapease (Tecumseh's sister) and Tecumseh's last wife duly exchanged their crosses on a receipt at Burlington, Lake Ontario, for a mere fifty dollars each.'
(Sugden, Tecumseh, p. 386)

Of interest is 25 Ap, the same date for the marriage of Ron L. Hubbard (Scientology) as well as the day Brittanee Drexel disappeared and Hillary Clinton was airborne to Lebanon.

We can link the resurrection of H.M.S. Tecumseth (as it is spelled in Sugden's book) to the Juno-Chiron cycle. The beginning of the cycle occurred on 25 Ap 2009, the day that forever links Brittanee Drexel and Hillary Clinton. Juno-Chiron cycle includes unmarried women, widows, etc.:

Disarming Death: Theomachy and Resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15
comingbacktolife.mcgill.ca/article/view/9/65

People just don't want to believe that someone as irrelevant as Oswald, killed someone as relevant as Kennedy.
They demand there be a much more complicated, complex, and conspiratorial reason that he was killed.
Probably will remain this way until there's not a single person left alive from that time.

Conspiracy is a cop-out term for those timids afraid to address the objectivity of the material posted before them in their mother tongue. Oswald wasn't irrelevant, his uncle at the New Orleans Navy stint is an example that is more than conspiracy, it links to DNA. The timids always get screwed, because other readers are learning things behind their backs, and is why stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves..

No, it's the abject partisanship The truth is out there and I've given a wide pathway of information in this thread that would help you find the truth f you wanted to. You don't, most don't and that's fine.
actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.

if you're concerned about "partisan disagreement", perhaps you should stop calling the former Secretary of State "hilly". And there is no evidence that should ever have gotten her investigated for two years, much less indicted. If you acknowledge e those things, you're well on your way to avoiding partisan BS.

if not, then you're just spreading BS

you have given no CREDIBLE and substantiated information.

I've provided more than enough info to start you on the way to the truth. You won't follow it and that's fine.

You know the truth? Wow, I'm impressed (sarcasm alert)

My oldest son, my wife and I watched, "The Brainwashing of My Dad" this evening and I highly recommend you and others like you view it. I've posted how you can in the link below, but we saw it free on Comcast.

Video On Demand

It offers one comprehensive example of how and why we are in the state of chaos in America today.

Q. Why now

A. Trump's desperate to change the conversation, and will do almost anything to do so - no matter who it hurts, as long as it's not him.

The real answer is...The Law.

It states that those files must be released no later than October 26, 2017.

If he wanted to change the conversation he doesn't need to release the JFK
files...just have Session convene a grand jury and let them indict,
HRC, Slick Willie, Zero, Zero's atty General and Mueller all on the
Uranium One deal. That'll changed the conversation in a big hurry when
the Grand Jury indicts every fucking one of them

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

actually there is plenty of evidence for an indictment. But DC is so corrupt it may never happen. Wait until his second term, it could happen then. No statute of limitations applies.

Wanna bet?

that hilly gets indicted? Nope, our government is so corrupt that politicians are above the law. That's very wrong and dangerous, but no one seems to care.
/—-/ Another reason Trump was elected. Drain the swamp.

Interesting, you wanna know why he doesn't, be cause not enough there to do diddley with.

Wanna bet?

He is the swamp.

Wanna bet?

Trump IS the swamp

Wanna bet?

Trump IS the swamp

I got there 1st.

Forum List

Back