Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

Not ONE Trump cult member.....so far....addressed the O/P...

No wonder Trump stated that he loves the poorly educated.......LMAO

Well.
Both Barr and Rosenstein went over the report.
And guess what?
Based on Mueller's report, decided NOT TO pursue Obstruction.
Get it Toady?
That’s not Barr’s decision to make namecaller.

From someone who shows such a smug and ignorant answer, you have a lot of unwarranted self-confidence.

Making that decision belongs to Congress. See Bill Clinton, see Richard Nixon.

But...but... Congress cannot indict!
Go take a civics class and prove to me that you passed; and then, if you're lucky, I might respond to you at some future time.
Otherwise, no longer waste mine......time that is.
No but they can impeach. Which is what they did to Bill Clinton and would’ve done to Richard Nixon if he hadn’t resigned. Do you catch up.

There was one interesting sentence in that whitewash letter that Barr sent to congress, where Barr directly cites a statement made by Mueller regarding obstruction of justice.

From the Barr letter......"The special counsel states that 'while thus report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it ALSO does NOT exonerate him [from obstruction of justice.]'

Rather interesting as to who will explore this a bit further........
DUMBASS SHIT!!!!!!!
....there are MILLIONS of people who haven't committed a crime and THEY have not been exonerated
..so someone has not committed a crime and they are.....what??? GUILTY !!!?????!!!
DUMBSHIT

From the Barr letter......"The special counsel states that 'while thus report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it ALSO does NOT exonerate him [from obstruction of justice.]'
I would think 2 years of high level police work is as thorough as they could get. Especially when you consider the scope of this investigation (also noted in Barr's letter) it is a de facto exoneration.

Barr's summary, excerpt >> The Special Counsel employed 19 lawyers and approx.. 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other professional staff. The counsel issued 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing use of “pen registers,” 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed 500 witnesses.

I don’t care. This is America, Comrade. Americans are innocent until proven guilty. There’s not even evidence of any wrongdoing.

3ECCDA46-0DD2-4ED9-9DF1-B369077E6E80.jpeg

Well.
Both Barr and Rosenstein went over the report.
And guess what?
Based on Mueller's report, decided NOT TO pursue Obstruction.
Get it Toady?
That’s not Barr’s decision to make namecaller.

From someone who shows such a smug and ignorant answer, you have a lot of unwarranted self-confidence.

Making that decision belongs to Congress. See Bill Clinton, see Richard Nixon.

But...but... Congress cannot indict!
Go take a civics class and prove to me that you passed; and then, if you're lucky, I might respond to you at some future time.
Otherwise, no longer waste mine......time that is.
No but they can impeach. Which is what they did to Bill Clinton and would’ve done to Richard Nixon if he hadn’t resigned. Do you catch up.
I highly suggest you impeach. Trump will win all 57 States then.

So, now we wait for the full report.

You Trump cultists do want to see the full report released, right? If you don't, that's like an admission of guilt on your part

I will let the known fact speak for itself:

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

Mods, please move this to the satire section.

The Mueller report was completed by professionals not comedians.

The Trump conservatives hated Mueller (a Republican) before today.
Now they love him.

It’s not how well you do your job, it’s about the outcome (favorable or not).
Or, it’s about who you know and whether you kiss the boss’s ASS. Just ask Trump’s kids!

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

Wrong. Quit lying. You lost the election. Deal with it.

At this point, Dude.........you're just spamming the board.

Yeah, we know. The DNC got their email hacked under the leadership of Barack Obama, so it must be Trump's fault.

Quick reach out to Mueller and the AG, apparently they missed MotherJones....dumbass.

How many rapists and killers go free until they are caught. A lot.

Forum List

Back