Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

There was no obstruction of justice. Democrats will ruminate and parse and will still get nothing. If the dimwits want to keep playing with this Trump will have a landslide victory in 2020.

It appears 45 and his team of unAmerican degenerates are having their victory party against America and the civilized part of humanity. This atrocity thinking Mueller let Americans down at siding with a Russian puppet, claiming there is no evidence of a collusion or conspiracy against democracy perpetrated by 45 and his fellow goons? Well despite 45's hand picked crony Barr conspiring against society at obstructing its ability to see the entire un tempered with report, could backfire on him in a way I don't think Barr would find it worth destroying his career Over. This as a result of accommodating a demonstrated felonious criminal against the law and humanity. Yet it appears this latest conspiracy to obstruct justice within the 45 circle of sedition will not have much of a affect on how justice will continue to evolve against this monstrous 45 and crony created scandal against society. Investigations will continue despite submission of the Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Don't all presidents hand pick their AGs?
Well legally speaking, 45 is no legitimate president who is also in violation of U.S. Constitutional law as a result of the electoral college voting for the demagogue and tyrant, and states getting hacked in 45's favor, etc.

I hope you are posting from an institution because people like you shouldn't be running around free.

1stftr.jpg

Not ONE Trump cult member.....so far....addressed the O/P...

No wonder Trump stated that he loves the poorly educated.......LMAO

Well.
Both Barr and Rosenstein went over the report.
And guess what?
Based on Mueller's report, decided NOT TO pursue Obstruction.
Get it Toady?

There was no obstruction of justice. Democrats will ruminate and parse and will still get nothing. If the dimwits want to keep playing with this Trump will have a landslide victory in 2020.
Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple Felonies.

Morons like the op are exactly why the leftards will lose bigly in 20. America is thoroughly sick you and your kind.

55587682_10213452878747323_9186323734858825728_n.jpg

Well.
And guess what?
Get it Toady?
That’s not Barr’s decision to make namecaller.

From someone who shows such a smug and ignorant answer, you have a lot of unwarranted self-confidence.

Making that decision belongs to Congress. See Bill Clinton, see Richard Nixon.

hahahahhahahaha
you NAZI
go hang/lynch some innocent people why don't you

I will let the known fact speak for itself:

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

I support Trump but I am a realist. He shouldn't be allowed to talk without getting a printed speech from a speech writer.
The report from Mueller stated that they found no actions which could be connected to a crime or a potential investigation and be considered obstruction. Barr and Rosenstine agreed with Mueller in that assessment. He was exonerated..

There was one interesting sentence in that whitewash letter that Barr sent to congress, where Barr directly cites a statement made by Mueller regarding obstruction of justice.

From the Barr letter......"The special counsel states that 'while thus report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it ALSO does NOT exonerate him [from obstruction of justice.]'

Rather interesting as to who will explore this a bit further........
Finding no criminal evidence means no crime, shitforbrains.

Well.
And guess what?
Get it Toady?
That’s not Barr’s decision to make namecaller.

From someone who shows such a smug and ignorant answer, you have a lot of unwarranted self-confidence.

Making that decision belongs to Congress. See Bill Clinton, see Richard Nixon.

But...but... Congress cannot indict!
Go take a civics class and prove to me that you passed; and then, if you're lucky, I might respond to you at some future time.
Otherwise, no longer waste mine......time that is.

By now folks should know to take Trump's off-the-cuff remarks with a grain of salt. If the liberals want to dwell on these matters then it is their loss. I'm not a fan of Trump's but those that are should take comfort in knowing that Yogi Berra is much more beloved than anybody who speaks like a Rhode Scholar.

Forum List

Back