Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

I will let the known fact speak for itself:

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

Who is that?

IMO, Obama was a Manchurian candidate. :meow:

Birther Nation: Alive and Well

At least I'm not alone. :dunno:

I support Trump but I am a realist. He shouldn't be allowed to talk without getting a printed speech from a speech writer.
The report from Mueller stated that they found no actions which could be connected to a crime or a potential investigation and be considered obstruction. Barr and Rosenstine agreed with Mueller in that assessment. He was exonerated..
He was not exonerated on obstruction. Hey I'm a MAGA person, but I am not stupid. As soon as he said he was "exonerated" on everything, I just shook my head. That language was used in the report. "he is not exonerated."

It appears 45 and his team of unAmerican degenerates are having their victory party against America and the civilized part of humanity. This atrocity thinking Mueller let Americans down at siding with a Russian puppet, claiming there is no evidence of a collusion or conspiracy against democracy perpetrated by 45 and his fellow goons? Well despite 45's hand picked crony Barr conspiring against society at obstructing its ability to see the entire un tempered with report, could backfire on him in a way I don't think Barr would find it worth destroying his career Over. This as a result of accommodating a demonstrated felonious criminal against the law and humanity. Yet it appears this latest conspiracy to obstruct justice within the 45 circle of sedition will not have much of a affect on how justice will continue to evolve against this monstrous 45 and crony created scandal against society. Investigations will continue despite submission of the Mueller report - CNNPolitics

I'm doing my dance all over yo face......Shitting on commies is fun and necessary

lololololol, you can suck MY collusion....bitch

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

How many rapists and killers go free until they are caught. A lot.

Some never get caught. Bill and Hillary are touring the world.

B. Clinton got caught for obstruction (lying about said blow job) and a blow job, Hillary apparently did nothing wrong, no one including her got indicted after 6 years!!
With a totally corrupt administration, anyway, what's your point comrade, and what does this have to do with your Russia?

Who is that?

You aren't. I've never believed any of the certificates he provided were real, nor will I even believe that he wasn't born in Kenya.

It was fine for Trump to boast that he was found innocent on collusion but again, he went to far. "I have been totally exonerated..." No he was not He just was not found guilty.. Barr even used the same word "it does not exonerate him."

He could be happy all night but he had to give the liberals a bone. As soon as he said it, I just shook my head.

As far as I know both Barr and Rosenstein (doing their jobs) concluded that "“the evidence is not sufficient” to charge Trump with obstruction of justice but Barr did include Mueller's (doing his job) quote dithering on the topic in his report.

OJ was Exonerated. Exonerated "to be absolved from blame" Not guilty "to be exonerated". Don't try to twist words. Dems love to twist words. The problem is you believe your own lies.
nope.
Mueller report: No conspiracy, but Trump not exonerated for obstruction - The Boston Globe

Who is that?

You aren't. I've never believed any of the certificates he provided were real, nor will I even believe that he wasn't born in Kenya.

My point, which apparently went over your guys' heads, is that the OP is a mirror version of a Birther.

Even though this felonious imposter of a so-called president is doing a victory lap at prematurely gloating and boasting that he has been exonerated, the tyrant might have another thought coming. 45 must be as stupid as he sounds because the Russian puppet and antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony has not been exonerated, regardless of Mueller's so-called report and how Barr has apparently withheld all details surrounding the atrocity involving this demagogue 45. After all, if there was no evidence or justified allegations of a conspiracy at this tyrant 45 working behind America's back with Russians and fellow American traitors to undermine the integrity of the 2016 election, I do not believe this $30 million taxpayer paid investigation would be approved to go forward. Therefore, as expected, there would be some pro tRump shenanigans against justice in order for society to judge for itself when it comes to that report and in its untampered entirety. Well Barr should realize at siding with obstruction of justice in order to shield this treasonous and felonious so-called president, he could be risking his career and law license at probably thinking he and 45's operatives can beat justice and subvert it forever. Yet, tomorrow and following days will come that might change that possible belief.

Trump has actually not been exonerated of obstruction of justice

Last edited:
Even though this felonious imposter of a so-called president is doing a victory lap at prematurely gloating and boasting that he has been exonerated, the tyrant might have another thought coming. 45 must be as stupid as he sounds because the Russian puppet and antigovernment conspiring GOPer crony has not been exonerated, regardless of Mueller's so-called report and how Barr has apparently withheld all details surrounding the atrocity involving this demagogue 45. After all, if there was no evidence or justified allegations of a conspiracy at this tyrant 45 working behind America's back with Russians and fellow American traitors to undermine the integrity of the 2016 election, I do not believe this $30 million taxpayer paid investigation would be approved to go forward. Therefore, as expected, there would be some pro tRump shenanigans against justice in order for society to judge for itself when it comes to that report and in its untampered entirety. Well Barr should realize at siding with obstruction of justice in order to shield this treasonous and felonious so-called president, he could be risking his career and law license at probably thinking he and 45's operatives can beat justice and subvert it forever. Yet, tomorrow and following days will come that might change that possible belief.

You don't need to create four threads on the exact same topic. This one will suffice

It was fine for Trump to boast that he was found innocent on collusion but again, he went to far. "I have been totally exonerated..." No he was not He just was not found guilty.. Barr even used the same word "it does not exonerate him."

He could be happy all night but he had to give the liberals a bone. As soon as he said it, I just shook my head.

As far as I know both Barr and Rosenstein (doing their jobs) concluded that "“the evidence is not sufficient” to charge Trump with obstruction of justice but Barr did include Mueller's (doing his job) quote dithering on the topic in his report.

OJ was Exonerated. Exonerated "to be absolved from blame" Not guilty "to be exonerated". Don't try to twist words. Dems love to twist words. The problem is you believe your own lies.
Yes, but we are not talking about OJ. TRUMP he is not exonerated, just not charged.

Where did I lie?

NOT exonerated...that means ONLY that he wasn't CHARGED with a crime. Of course DOJ policy is that he CAN'T be charged with a crime...not that one didn't occur

My point, which apparently went over your guys' heads, is that the OP is a mirror version of a Birther.

I haven't believed he wasn't born in Kenya, since when he was a Senator he said he was. :dunno:

I was like "Cool, he'll never run for president"
Then 2 years later he did. And it happened.

I actually voted for the "We will be totally transparent" bullshit Obama spewed,

The first time.

It is what it is. :dunno:

After 1 year I realized he lied his ass off as any rational person would.

I support Trump but I am a realist. He shouldn't be allowed to talk without getting a printed speech from a speech writer.
The report from Mueller stated that they found no actions which could be connected to a crime or a potential investigation and be considered obstruction. Barr and Rosenstine agreed with Mueller in that assessment. He was exonerated..
He was not exonerated on obstruction. Hey I'm a MAGA person, but I am not stupid. As soon as he said he was "exonerated" on everything, I just shook my head. That language was used in the report. "he is not exonerated."

I cringed when i heard it also, but that is Trump being Trump. An exagerration is not a foul IMVHO. He probably could have used the word my innocence validated or vindicated in some manner?

President Trump celebrates release of Mueller’s summary

Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

Mueller probe: 'No conspiracy but Trump not exonerated'

No Russia 'collusion', but Trump 'not exonerated'

Need more links???

NOT exonerated...that means ONLY that he wasn't CHARGED with a crime. Of course DOJ policy is that he CAN'T be charged with a crime...not that one didn't occur

Nobody in his inner circle was charged with anything relating to muh collusion either

If anybody tripped over themselves is was the stupid Democrats screaming and yelling about Russia, Russia, Russia to justify why that asshole Crooked Hillary didn't win.

Now they look like fools. They lost all credibility.

Forum List

Back