Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

It was fine for Trump to boast that he was found innocent on collusion but again, he went to far. "I have been totally exonerated..." No he was not He just was not found guilty.. Barr even used the same word "it does not exonerate him."

He could be happy all night but he had to give the liberals a bone. As soon as he said it, I just shook my head.

As far as I know both Barr and Rosenstein (doing their jobs) concluded that "“the evidence is not sufficient” to charge Trump with obstruction of justice but Barr did include Mueller's (doing his job) quote dithering on the topic in his report.

OJ was Exonerated. Exonerated "to be absolved from blame" Not guilty "to be exonerated". Don't try to twist words. Dems love to twist words. The problem is you believe your own lies.

Where did I lie?
You didn't. I thought CaptKaos said something different.

55600783_1895842983853277_6051847269274091520_n.jpg

If anybody tripped over themselves is was the stupid Democrats screaming and yelling about Russia, Russia, Russia to justify why that asshole Crooked Hillary didn't win.

Now they look like fools. They lost all credibility.
And that is the rest of the story....;)

NOT exonerated...that means ONLY that he wasn't CHARGED with a crime. Of course DOJ policy is that he CAN'T be charged with a crime...not that one didn't occur

Nobody in his inner circle was charged with anything relating to muh collusion either

Bottom line: 3years in and they have no worthy Russian Collusion charges. Is yelling at a campaign rally "if you're listening release the missing 33K emails" collusion? Lol? Really?

Is firing an employee th DOJ said was no good obstruction? Huh? The next guy did not stop The mule train.

It was fine for Trump to boast that he was found innocent on collusion but again, he went to far. "I have been totally exonerated..." No he was not He just was not found guilty.. Barr even used the same word "it does not exonerate him."

He could be happy all night but he had to give the liberals a bone. As soon as he said it, I just shook my head.

As far as I know both Barr and Rosenstein (doing their jobs) concluded that "“the evidence is not sufficient” to charge Trump with obstruction of justice but Barr did include Mueller's (doing his job) quote dithering on the topic in his report.

OJ was Exonerated. Exonerated "to be absolved from blame" Not guilty "to be exonerated". Don't try to twist words. Dems love to twist words. The problem is you believe your own lies.
nope.
Mueller report: No conspiracy, but Trump not exonerated for obstruction - The Boston Globe

Seriously? A libtard bird cage liner?

NOT exonerated...that means ONLY that he wasn't CHARGED with a crime. Of course DOJ policy is that he CAN'T be charged with a crime...not that one didn't occur

AND, he cannot be charged of obstructing a crime that was never committed. That's why Barr and Rosenstein will not proceed
with prosecution.

Mueller wimped out with his sentence/conclusion on that one. (Maybe he felt obligated to give the dems some crumbs)

How are you going to try a President for obstructing something that never happened?

All the attention now shifts to why the FBI was spying on a campaign when as Peter Strzok said earlier..."There is no there, there."

Both Barr and Rosenstein went over the report.
And guess what?
Based on Mueller's report, decided NOT TO pursue Obstruction.
Get it Toady?

Moron....its NOT up to Barr and Rosenstein......Ask a grownup for help.

But it is Rosensteins \decision.

NO.......ultimately, if congress wants to pursue the issue, impeachment is likely and the decision of a federal circuit court will decide.........Of course, that is why Trump wanted a conservative SCOTUS.

Eh, just throwing this into the thread.. can't wait to see the ponderous TDS media examples as well... :laugh:

It's pretty obvious the investigation was a hoax promoted by TDS Democrats and their well defined Fake News.

Last edited:

Mueller's job was only to find evidence of crimes, and since he did not in this case, he did exonerate the President. The fact that he made a political comment on his findings shows just what a shady character he is. Had he been an honorable man, he would have turned down the job since there was never any evidence that even suggested collusion or any criminal activity by the President. Having decided there was no evidence of collusion or other crimes involving the President, if Mueller were an honorable man, he would have taken his investigation further and investigated all those who had perpetrated this fraud on America.

He can't help lying. It's what he does.

I will let the known fact speak for itself:

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.
All the top Intelligence and Security executives under both Obama & Trump agree with this:

was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy.
Wrong....but keep up with those fantasies. There are russian boogeymen in your yard looking in your windows.
How are YOUR fantasies in that hole you stick your head in? Here’s a reminder in case you missed it:

Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, said there is no dissent inside U.S. intelligence agencies about the conclusion that Russia used hacking and fake news to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

"I am confident that the Russians meddled in this election, as is the entire intelligence community," CIA Director Mike Pompeo said.

Thomas Bossert, Trump’s counterterrorism and cyber adviser: "There is a pretty clear and easy answer to that and that is yes.”

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, also at the Aspen gathering, said Wednesday that he, too, saw it that way.

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

I don’t care. This is America, Comrade. Americans are innocent until proven guilty. There’s not even evidence of any wrongdoing.

View attachment 252011

Too bad that the idiot, Trump, did not "vet" the half dozen hirees that are spending time in prison.....LOL

Forum List

Back