Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

Now New York State leaders will now be in trouble with their abortion crimes and their corrupt judges

Barr must charge the deep state with treason

Barr must now charge mueller with high treason

Why??

He was given free reign to go after any potential crime

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

This is high treason by the whole deep state !!

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Meuller was tasked with whether or not the Trump administration obstructed in the election.

"Not found guilty", "found not guilty" or "exonerated", take your pick. There never was any evidence of "collusion". Mueller spent two years trying to deflect America's attention from an attempted political coup by agents of the last administration.
The "Collusion Truthers" are a lot of fun to watch.

Now you lefties know how we felt when Comey came out and told the world that Hillary was guilty of using unsafe network, passing out classified material to people without clearance and hiding emails. Then Comey said she met the criteria for the crimes, but didn't INTEND TO. Like WHAT????

Get over it. We had to.

"Not found guilty", "found not guilty" or "exonerated", take your pick. There never was any evidence of "collusion". Mueller spent two years trying to deflect America's attention from an attempted political coup by agents of the last administration.
The "Collusion Truthers" are a lot of fun to watch.
I give them 4 days and then they have to pull up their big boy pants and act like adults.

As 45, his cronies and brainwashed cult followers do their victory lap with all that winning from hell, apparently the morons forgot the fact that this is hardly over, and despite Mueller's report, Congress already has evidence of 45 conspiring directly and indirectly with Russians to hack the election in his favor. There is also they SDNY legal dilemma hovering over the 45 tyrant. After all, if there were no conspiracy, why have numerous 45 cronies, including Russians been indicted, jailed and charged in relation to 45's pyramid of crimes against humanity to lawlessly corrupt the 2016 election? Obviously this is not over, although 45 and his fool's might think so because Mueller's investigation was not the only method used to obtain unobstructed details regarding 45's treasonous ways that his idiot follows thinks is so innocent. Also it might not bode well with 45's hand picked fellow crook Barr at obstructing the entire report against public knowledge that paid the $40 million as taxpayers for the investigation, watering down or minimizing a otherwise explosive matter of 45's high crimes and misdemeanors. Also is some black eye ball attached to comments and facts I post suppose to be intimidating because I am hardly intimidated?

TLDR.
WHITWP.

Even though it is not over until it is over when it comes to the prevailing power of ultimate Justice having its day, now that these uncivilized, lawless and taxpayer pilfering 45 cronies have had their day against civilization. As such, it appears 45's slithered in media trolls are doing their happy dance at kissing the stinking hide of this Russian prostitute and criminal against humanity by saying a cloud has been lifted from their chief demagogue 45, while the stench of this 45 cloud still lingers over the whole of civilization and humanity. As such, these stinky finger media hacks for 45 should consider their dirty hides do not have the upper hand either and should consider, Justice has a way of prevailing even against the best of the worst living creatures on Earth. Also at ensuring Justice prevails in one instance in particular against any sleazy attempts among tRump and his lawless cronies, Cohen or Manafort cannot be pardoned, be it a illegitimate pardon, from state charges and actions. Explainer: Why Trump's legal woes go beyond the Mueller report | Reuters

I support Trump but I am a realist. He shouldn't be allowed to talk without getting a printed speech from a speech writer.
The report from Mueller stated that they found no actions which could be connected to a crime or a potential investigation and be considered obstruction. Barr and Rosenstine agreed with Mueller in that assessment. He was exonerated..
He was not exonerated on obstruction. Hey I'm a MAGA person, but I am not stupid. As soon as he said he was "exonerated" on everything, I just shook my head. That language was used in the report. "he is not exonerated."
Evidence gathered in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation "is not sufficient to establish" that President Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice. He was exonerated!

Even though it is not over until it is over when it comes to the prevailing power of ultimate Justice having its day, now that these uncivilized, lawless and taxpayer pilfering 45 cronies have had their day against civilization. As such, it appears 45's slithered in media trolls are doing their happy dance at kissing the stinking hide of this Russian prostitute and criminal against humanity by saying a cloud has been lifted from their chief demagogue 45, while the stench of this 45 cloud still lingers over the whole of civilization and humanity. As such, these stinky finger media hacks for 45 should consider their dirty hides do not have the upper hand either and should consider, Justice has a way of prevailing even against the best of the worst living creatures on Earth. Also at ensuring Justice prevails in one instance in particular against any sleazy attempts among tRump and his lawless cronies, Cohen or Manafort cannot be pardoned, be it a illegitimate pardon, from state charges and actions. Explainer: Why Trump's legal woes go beyond the Mueller report | Reuters

#MuellerDenier

Greg

I support Trump but I am a realist. He shouldn't be allowed to talk without getting a printed speech from a speech writer.
The report from Mueller stated that they found no actions which could be connected to a crime or a potential investigation and be considered obstruction. Barr and Rosenstine agreed with Mueller in that assessment. He was exonerated..
He was not exonerated on obstruction. Hey I'm a MAGA person, but I am not stupid. As soon as he said he was "exonerated" on everything, I just shook my head. That language was used in the report. "he is not exonerated."
Evidence gathered in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation "is not sufficient to establish" that President Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice. He was exonerated!
Actually, the letter today said he was not exonerated on obstruction, but he wasn't necessarily guilty either. Just didn't have enough evidence, I guess.

We just have to remember Hillary met the legal definition of a crime, but Comey said she didn't INTEND to and intent was not part of the legal definition. That was worse than today.

The TDS is strong with this one!

I suggest psychiatric care immediately, but you are tempted to harm yourself..

The people aren't ever going to care enough about obstruction of justice.

WOW........just how fucked up has this country's right wing become with the orange clown???
Trump cannot be exonerated because there is no crime. Justice was never obstructed by anyone.

Get someone with a few more btain cells than you, Tipsy, ro interpret THIS.....

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

And he was right. All along.

Yeah, he is rehashing with numerous threads all the crap that the media has been speculating for the last 2 years, as though it is gospel, which the report proved is not.

The TDS is strong with this one!

I suggest psychiatric care immediately, but you are tempted to harm yourself..

#MuellerDenier

Greg
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Undated and all, but with a picture of a blonde who has maybe distracted me from finding the date.

Actually, the letter today said he was not exonerated on obstruction, but he wasn't necessarily guilty either. Just didn't have enough evidence, I guess.

We just have to remember Hillary met the legal definition of a crime, but Comey said she didn't INTEND to and intent was not part of the legal definition. That was worse than today.

If they had anything on Trump, even an outstanding parking ticket, this report would have not been released on Friday at 5:00pm just before the weekend. It would have been released on Sunday evening just in time to rile the leftists media and talk show hosts for Monday morning.

As 45, his cronies and brainwashed cult followers do their victory lap with all that winning from hell, apparently the morons forgot the fact that this is hardly over, and despite Mueller's report, Congress already has evidence of 45 conspiring directly and indirectly with Russians to hack the election in his favor. There is also they SDNY legal dilemma hovering over the 45 tyrant. After all, if there were no conspiracy, why have numerous 45 cronies, including Russians been indicted, jailed and charged in relation to 45's pyramid of crimes against humanity to lawlessly corrupt the 2016 election? Obviously this is not over, although 45 and his fool's might think so because Mueller's investigation was not the only method used to obtain unobstructed details regarding 45's treasonous ways that his idiot follows thinks is so innocent. Also it might not bode well with 45's hand picked fellow crook Barr at obstructing the entire report against public knowledge that paid the $40 million as taxpayers for the investigation, watering down or minimizing a otherwise explosive matter of 45's high crimes and misdemeanors. Also is some black eye ball attached to comments and facts I post suppose to be intimidating because I am hardly intimidated?

TLDR.
WHITWP.
What does that mean?

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's cute the way you can't refer to your President by name, choosing instead to use his number.

It's the same way Jews haters can't say the word Israel, insisting on calling it the 'Jewish Entity'.

Forum List

Back