Despite Mueller handing 45 a gift of no collusion and 45's crony watering it down, there is a catch

There was one interesting sentence in that whitewash letter that Barr sent to congress, where Barr directly cites a statement made by Mueller regarding obstruction of justice.

From the Barr letter......"The special counsel states that 'while thus report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it ALSO does NOT exonerate him [from obstruction of justice.]'

Rather interesting as to who will explore this a bit further........
Looks like he didn't conspire. The people aren't ever going to care enough about obstruction of justice. Time everyone moved one.

Prepare your apology to Trump.

We leave the ass kicking up to you, Trump cultists........(Is your tongue a bit orangy???)....LOL
7B90B200-4F11-4B27-B9E0-FABE30687E8E.jpeg

Have a nice day!

Just to summarize the investigation you wanted to prove collusion just blew up in your face.
The worst is coming for Trump by way of all the evidence Mueller passed off to the NY and other AG's for investigations outside of Mueller's mandate.

William Barr helped Iran Contra get off without prosecution.

Just put that in that pile marked "We Got Trump Now" and we'll sort through it another time.

Just to summarize the investigation you wanted to prove collusion just blew up in your face.
The worst is coming for Trump by way of all the evidence Mueller passed off to the NY and other AG's for investigations outside of Mueller's mandate.

William Barr helped Iran Contra get off without prosecution.
Whatever gets you through the day.

There was one interesting sentence in that whitewash letter that Barr sent to congress, where Barr directly cites a statement made by Mueller regarding obstruction of justice.

From the Barr letter......"The special counsel states that 'while thus report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it ALSO does NOT exonerate him [from obstruction of justice.]'

Rather interesting as to who will explore this a bit further........
So he “obstructed justice” on a crime he was just exonerated from...Oh my lord. I’d say y’all should get a tape recorder, but you’re typing this, and can see it for yourself. The whole claim of obstruction came from trump firing comey, which he has the right to do as president. He fired him because comey wasnt doing enough to shut down this bogus collusion shit that was all started by a bogus dossier. A dossier that Comey, and everyone else in the know, knew was bogus at the time. It was such a bogus dossier, self proclaimed gladiators against trump CNN even declined to run the story. We know it’s a bogus dossier because timelines didn’t match up at all. If there was still people on the fence about it’s validity, the Cohen testimony absolutely sank it further when asked about a trip to Prague in the dossier, which he denied. Yea yea Cohen is a liar...We’re talking about a guy who clearly doesn’t like trump, under oath, already taking a plea deal, making a statement that could easily be crossed checked by flight records, passports, cell phone records, emails, card purchases, surveillance footage, and on and on.

There is not enough crow in the continental United States for all these people, including the OP, to eat. Here’s a suggestion, maybe start taking your beloved media sources with a grain of salt. They were well aware of all this. But they’re activist, not journalist. Their job is to push the agenda, make money, and not at all to inform y’all in a truthful way. This bullshit both pushed the agenda, and grabbed a shit ton of eyes. So they did their job.

The people aren't ever going to care enough about obstruction of justice.

WOW........just how fucked up has this country's right wing become with the orange clown???
Trump cannot be exonerated because there is no crime. Justice was never obstructed by anyone.

Get someone with a few more btain cells than you, Tipsy, ro interpret THIS.....

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

How would any American citizen (capitalist) want to go through a federal witch hunt that proved to be bogus but the prosecution claims that you weren't actually exonerated? Is the 5th Amendment out the freaking window in democrat financed investigations?

WOW........just how fucked up has this country's right wing become with the orange clown???
Trump cannot be exonerated because there is no crime. Justice was never obstructed by anyone.

“I just fired head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
He faced great pressure because the DEMOCRATS MADE UP A HOAX AS AN INSURANCE POLICY TO REMOVE ME FROM OFFICE AFTER I WON.

Barr must now charge mueller with high treason

Why??

He was given free reign to go after any potential crime

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

This is high treason by the whole deep state !!

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!

Not ONE Trump cult member.....so far....addressed the O/P...

No wonder Trump stated that he loves the poorly educated.......LMAO
The OP is an attention whore grasping at straws. And by the way, YOU'RE the OP, Einstein.

:bigboy:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
Btain cells? Nice...maybe you should dedicate your btain cells to rethinking the premise of the OP. Your suggesting he obstructed justice in a alleged crime he has just been exonerated of. The whole Trump obstructing justice was barely even considered a stretch.

Shit, y’all are like the black night in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You have no arms, and no legs, and you’re still hopping around. Ugh, it’d be impressive if it wasn’t so pathetic and misguided. We should’ve just said trump is colluding with cancer, that shit would’ve been cured by now

I will let the known fact speak for itself:

"Barr’s note is clear that Mueller did not uncover evidence Trump and his gang were in direct cahoots with Russia’s covert operation to interfere with the US election and boost Trump’s odds. But the hyper-focus on this sort of collusion—as if Trump instructed Russian hackers on how to penetrate the computer network of the Democratic National Committee—has always diverted attention from a basic and important element of the scandal that was proven long before Mueller drafted his final report: Trump and his lieutenants interacted with Russia while Putin was attacking the 2016 election and provided encouraging signals to the Kremlin as it sought to subvert American democracy. They aided and abetted Moscow’s attempt to cover up its assault on the United States (which aimed to help Trump win the White House). And they lied about all this.

And, yes, there were instances of collusion—not on the specifics of the attack, but secret scheming between Trumpworld and Russia." Trump aided and abetted Russia's attack. That was treachery. Full stop.

How many rapists and killers go free until they are caught. A lot.

Some never get caught. Bill and Hillary are touring the world.

B. Clinton got caught for obstruction (lying about said blow job) and a blow job, Hillary apparently did nothing wrong, no one including her got indicted after 6 years!!

Yeah, that's what happens when you're part of a cabal, or people that can get you into trouble die mysteriously. But remember: OJ was found not guilty as well.

Why??

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!
Well this is silly. While this whole investigation was completely ridiculous, the shortsighted left, through this investigation loaded a gun...decided it wasn’t a big enough gun...got a machine gun...cleaned it...loaded it...provided extra ammo just in case...handed it over to trump...put blind folds on...and lined up against a wall for trump. The left, maybe subconsciously, really really wants another 4 years of trump.

Now New York State leaders will now be in trouble with their abortion crimes and their corrupt judges

Barr must charge the deep state with treason

Why??

As 45, his cronies and brainwashed cult followers do their victory lap with all that winning from hell, apparently the morons forgot the fact that this is hardly over, and despite Mueller's report, Congress already has evidence of 45 conspiring directly and indirectly with Russians to hack the election in his favor. There is also they SDNY legal dilemma hovering over the 45 tyrant. After all, if there were no conspiracy, why have numerous 45 cronies, including Russians been indicted, jailed and charged in relation to 45's pyramid of crimes against humanity to lawlessly corrupt the 2016 election? Obviously this is not over, although 45 and his fool's might think so because Mueller's investigation was not the only method used to obtain unobstructed details regarding 45's treasonous ways that his idiot follows thinks is so innocent. Also it might not bode well with 45's hand picked fellow crook Barr at obstructing the entire report against public knowledge that paid the $40 million as taxpayers for the investigation, watering down or minimizing a otherwise explosive matter of 45's high crimes and misdemeanors. Also is some black eye ball attached to comments and facts I post suppose to be intimidating because I am hardly intimidated?

Tough times for leftards......Mueller, a deep state swamp rat, knew that there was nothing to be had. The real "Russian collusion" was done by the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie fucks.
Sucks to be you, "comrade".

(snicker)

Forum List

Back