Despite Spending 1 Year In Isolation, Starved, & Beaten, J6 Man Gets 30 Days For 'PARADING'

There were multiple J6 protesters who spent several months to over a year in jail some of whom were in solitary confinement. That is well documented for anyone who cares to research it.

Snowflakes have no problem with Conservatives' rights being violated, with Democrats' political prisoners being tortured.

OK, so when you spend a year in solitary without being charged with a crime, just suck it up buttercup. You don't want to be a pussy.
I have always said that the pigs will be pigs. People have been treated worse just for smoking a joint, the system abuses people, tell me something I do not know.

This was interesting, from the OP-provided site:

Sadly, that’s never going to happen [Colbert and Co getting into trouble for being in the building also]. Colbert’s team all voted for “the right person” in 2020 so they are immune from prosecution, just like nearly all of the leftist rioters who have been destroying America’s cities since 2020. Perhaps Mr. Galloway can land a book deal and relate his experiences in the aftermath of the riot. It might be an informative read.

Forum List

Back