Despite the media narrative Trump has taken the lead in two recent polls. Dems nervous yet?

Both CNN's new poll as well as Fox's most recent poll has Trump ahead. He has overcome Hillary's near double digit lead.

Now I know the vapid left will come in & point to other polls and I have no doubt those polls were probably accurate at the time they were taken but this thread is about the new polls and the trend they are suggesting we are seeing.

Thoughts?
National polls are pointless. They poll a couple thousand people divide that by 50 and you end up with 20-50 people per state... That tells you nothing... Checking each states poll and the electoral map is a much more accurate way to test the waters.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

That didn't stop the demoquacks on this forum from posting every poll showing Cankles winning....strange how they have stopped doing that:rolleyes:

Both CNN's new poll as well as Fox's most recent poll has Trump ahead. He has overcome Hillary's near double digit lead.

Now I know the vapid left will come in & point to other polls and I have no doubt those polls were probably accurate at the time they were taken but this thread is about the new polls and the trend they are suggesting we are seeing.

Thoughts?
Ah...jumping on the Drumpf bandwagon now?

Thoughts?
National polls are pointless. They poll a couple thousand people divide that by 50 and you end up with 20-50 people per state... That tells you nothing... Checking each states poll and the electoral map is a much more accurate way to test the waters.

I would agree to a point. But trends can be contagious. It is a sign that she is losing her once solid lead. The question is why? Is it self inflicted or is Trump actually making headway.

Thoughts?

That didn't stop the demoquacks on this forum from posting every poll showing Cankles winning....strange how they have stopped doing that:rolleyes:
I think I just did.

Though I'm not a democrat. Just an objective observer

Trump is trending up and Clinton is trending down. I bet it gave CNN gas to report their poll
I saw a report a few days ago that showed both of them going backwards & the 3rd party candidates gaining ground.

Truly a weird election

There isn't a good candidate in the entire lot of them, over 300 million people in the US and we're stuck with this? Sad
Funny thing is, you are all in for Drumpf.

Thoughts?

He's a Trumptard who tries to hide it.

Thoughts?
No.
It is possible to talk & act as an adult who is interested in politics without being a nut hugger like you.

Thoughts?

I think I just did.

Though I'm not a democrat. Just an objective observer

Your link shows Clinton trending down. Take away the weeks old polls and she's in deep doo doo

Thoughts?

He's a Trumptard who tries to hide it.
:cuckoo:

Trends change. Hillary is trending down.

That's what you would like to believe, but there are no facts to seriously argue that this is the case. Two narrow window polls are not even a near term trend make.

Nothing significant has changed in the race.

Thoughts?

Clinton holds steady against Trump as campaign enters final weeks

How come none of you Trumptards posted that one?

Thoughts?
No.
It is possible to talk & act as an adult who is interested in politics without being a nut hugger like you.
"A nut hugger"? And that means what, exactly?

Trump is trending up and Clinton is trending down. I bet it gave CNN gas to report their poll
I saw a report a few days ago that showed both of them going backwards & the 3rd party candidates gaining ground.

Truly a weird election

There isn't a good candidate in the entire lot of them, over 300 million people in the US and we're stuck with this? Sad
Funny thing is, you are all in for Drumpf.

Get lost, hag and stop your goddamn lying all the time. You lie constantly and it's past old

Thoughts?

Clinton holds steady against Trump as campaign enters final weeks

How come none of you Trumptards posted that one?

She's not holding steady,, she's trending down. It is what it is

Thoughts?
I'm not a dem, but the notion of Two Tone Donny as potus makes me queasy.

kv1k2.png

Thoughts?
No.
"A nut hugger"? And that means what, exactly?
That you've had your head up the ass of a particular politician for years.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

What do you see? up and down gyrations with Hillary consistently coming out ahead.
What I see are old polls. I predicted this in the op

What has fundamentally changed? Nothing.

Nothing except the newer polls show a tightening race. Nope nothing at all....:cuckoo:

Which has so far consistently tightened and un-tightened in Hillary favor.

You fellas look to be desperately grasping for straws.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

What do you see? up and down gyrations with Hillary consistently coming out ahead.
What I see are old polls. I predicted this in the op

What has fundamentally changed? Nothing.

Nothing except the newer polls show a tightening race. Nope nothing at all....:cuckoo:

Which has far consistently tightened and un-tightened in Hillary favor.

You fellas look to be desperately grasping for straws.

The thread is about the newest polls showing Trump gaining and even leading...stay with us here.

Forum List

Back