🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Destablization

I set your punk ass up and you weren't smart enough to see t coming.

Last edited:
Poor Jake....

This boom, along with a rise in natural gas liquids production, has dramatically lowered petroleum imports. The share of U.S. liquid fuels consumption met by net imports, down from 60% in 2005 to 33% in 2013, is expected to fall to 22% in 2015, which would be the lowest since 1970.

Beating your ass is enjoyable because you are such a liar.

The United States and Canada are expected to account for most of the world’s projected growth in production of oil and other liquid fuel through 2015 while China and less developed countries will drive most of the growth in consumption, according to the EIA’s July forecast.

Thank North Dakota, not your Black Prez.

You can make but not win the argument. Otherwise, you would give us the evidence since we both agree that our energy is in the best shape in sixty years.

You can't.

“Texas and North Dakota now account for almost half of total U.S. oil production,” said EIA Administrator Adam Sieminski, noting Texas’ monthly oil output recently topped 3 million barrels per day for the first time since 1977 and North Dakota’s oil production hit a record 1 million

U.S.: Oil production in 2015 to be highest since 1972 | America's Markets

Jake you are a lying little ****.

You voted for Obama and I can prove it.

Who cares how you got it changed.

Very good that our federal and state programs work so well together, one of the few instances of national and state governments doing so.

The fact is that the Obamahaters just don't count any more.

That has to hate you as we true GOP sweep your kind into the gutter.

You can make but not win the argument. Otherwise, you would give us the evidence since we both agree that our energy is in the best shape in sixty years.

You can't.

“Texas and North Dakota now account for almost half of total U.S. oil production,” said EIA Administrator Adam Sieminski, noting Texas’ monthly oil output recently topped 3 million barrels per day for the first time since 1977 and North Dakota’s oil production hit a record 1 million

Very good that our federal and state programs work so well together, one of the few instances of national and state governments doing so.

Shut up **** boy, I beat your ass again.

Obama had nothing to do with it.

:lol: You are funny when you cry like a little girl.

:lol: You are funny when you cry like a little girl.

LOL.

Run Forest.

As we see the US withdraw from the mess they created in Libya and Iraq, one has to wonder.

US evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes

Don't forget, Obama wanted to do the same thing in Syria.

The 'same thing' is what exactly? Please try to clarify what you mean as 'same thing'?

I recall Obama on Syria doing the exact opposite of what GW Bush did in Iraq. And Libya was an internationally backed (Including The Arab League and the UN and NATO) operation that started out as a No Fly Zone to stop some slaughter of its own civilians by the Gadhafi regime.

Your commentary makes little sense thus far. Perhaps you have more to say.

And why is it suspected that the US since 2009 has been behind attempts to 'destabilize' Iraq. After Bush destabilized the hell out of Iraq for no good reason in 2003, he then spent five years and gallons of blood getting it to a condition that was somewhat stable. I am aware that the 'stabilization' cost from 2003 through 2008 for all sides in casualties and money was very high, I am not aware of anything the US has done since then to destabilize Iraq from Obama's inauguration to the present moment. Do you believe the US is behind the IS uprising or something?

Here ya go Jake.

Supporting Member
Member #20412
Supporting Member
Thanked 12,714 Times in 9,653 Posts
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I voted for McCain and Obama.

Your industry is getting what it earned, Antares.

Tuff dat.

Is the unwritten foreign policy one of destabilization?

As we see the US withdraw from the mess they created in Libya and Iraq, one has to wonder.

US evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes

Don't forget, Obama wanted to do the same thing in Syria. Could it be that the US simply wants to destabilize Muslim countries in order to create a killing field of sorts? Is it a way to get undesirables to kill each other off?

Perhaps the only thing that saved Syria was that it was already a killing field.

Seems rather obvious. That's been the western policy for the middle east since WWI.

Antares, your industry is committing suicide: your problem, not ours.

:lol: We are achieving energy independence under this administration. Your problem, not ours.

Your whining means that you realize all you have is ad homs. Who cares? :lol:

Antares, your industry is committing suicide: your problem, not ours.

:lol: We are achieving energy independence under this administration. Your problem, not ours.

Your whining means that you realize all you have is ad homs. Who cares? :lol:

Jake you admitted voting for Obama.......my industry does what it will, I'll be fine.

We ARE achieving energy independence but it has NOTHING t do with your Black Boy ;)

Forum List

Back