Destroy bds and its supporters

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yah, you keep getting this wrong.

I don't see the Arab-Palestinians as the defenders at all.​

The Palestinians are at home in their own country fighting with foreigners. That is defensive.

You don't make any sense.
(COMMENT)

As was stated in Posting #120, it may have been their home, but was not their sovereignty.

In addition to the invasion by the by all the surrounding Islamic State, the Arab-Palestinian insurgency consisting of the Holy War Army (HWA) and the The Arab Liberation Army (ALA). The HWA, which had a Waffen SS Officer as a principle leader, Hasan Salama (Co-founder). The ALA was led by a former Captain (awarded the Majidi Medal, and the Iron Cross 2dClass) in the 12th Ottoman Corps (WWI) and awarded the rank of a Colonel of the Wehrmacht.

The Ottoman Empire did not surrender to the Arab Palestinians (on the side of the German Army in both World Wars), nor did the Turkish Government as the Ottoman successor. They surrendered to the Allied Powers. And it was the Allied Powers that wrote the League of Nations Charter, convened the San Remo Convention, wrote the Mandate for Palestine and the Palestine Order in Council.

The Provisional Government of the State of Israel exercised the right of self-determination; and complete the "Step Preparatory to Independence" as suggested by the General Assembly. The right of self-determination is not exclusive to the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are a ZioNazi, and clearly wacked.[/QUOTE]

And youi are an islamomoron posting the same oxymoron because you don't have the ability to understand English

I find it odd that a tiny bastard of a country with a population of little over 7 million can cause so much trouble in the world.
All Israelis should be given a US passport, fuck off over there and leave the land they invaded.
They run the US anyway, so no bugger will notice the difference.

It is you islamonazi scum that cause the most bother. So you should all be given one way tickets to Saudi and told to leave all the other nations you have stolen by force. Then a wall built around Saudi manned by chain guns that fire automatically when ever a person moves within range of the wall

I believe Israel should have a 20 metre high wall all around it - then fill the fucking dump with acid.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The Palestinians are at home in their own country fighting with foreigners. That is defensive.

(COMMENT)

As was stated in Posting #120, it may have been their home, but was not their sovereignty.

In addition to the invasion by the by all the surrounding Islamic State, the Arab-Palestinian insurgency consisting of the Holy War Army (HWA) and the The Arab Liberation Army (ALA). The HWA, which had a Waffen SS Officer as a principle leader, Hasan Salama (Co-founder). The ALA was led by a former Captain (awarded the Majidi Medal, and the Iron Cross 2dClass) in the 12th Ottoman Corps (WWI) and awarded the rank of a Colonel of the Wehrmacht.

The Ottoman Empire did not surrender to the Arab Palestinians (on the side of the German Army in both World Wars), nor did the Turkish Government as the Ottoman successor. They surrendered to the Allied Powers. And it was the Allied Powers that wrote the League of Nations Charter, convened the San Remo Convention, wrote the Mandate for Palestine and the Palestine Order in Council.

The Provisional Government of the State of Israel exercised the right of self-determination; and complete the "Step Preparatory to Independence" as suggested by the General Assembly. The right of self-determination is not exclusive to the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are a ZioNazi, and clearly wacked.
The fact that you attack a poster who is always polite and has never insulted anyone says a lot about you Pbel. Can't handle the truth again? Go to bed little boy.[/QUOTE]

Forgive my emotional description of Rocco...Yes he's polite but he's also a man blind to simple justice...

The Arabs were disenfranchised from their homes by European Colonial Fiat...To try and smooze injustice is against the my innate God-given sense of human fairness, and it makes me mad!

Sorry Rocco, I'll try and say the same thing next time politely...

Sincerely
Pbel

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Quite right, old chap. Off ya go now.[/QUOTE]
Taken from a drunk, I resemble that!

I believe Israel should have a 20 metre high wall all around it - then fill the fucking dump with acid.

Told you before you are quite willing to try it, but don't bleat about the outcome when 1 billion muslims end up getting covered in that acid

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The fact that you attack a poster who is always polite and has never insulted anyone says a lot about you Pbel. Can't handle the truth again? Go to bed little boy.

Forgive my emotional description of Rocco...Yes he's polite but he's also a man blind to simple justice...

The Arabs were disenfranchised from their homes by European Colonial Fiat...To try and smooze injustice is against the my innate God-given sense of human fairness, and it makes me mad!

Sincerely
Pbel[/QUOTE]

Once again you try and use 21c rules and laws to settle a 1948 problem. Try using what the arabs did in 1948 to the Jews as your starting point and see what laws they broke in the process.

Jihad is a pillar of Islamism and incumbent on all Moslems. Don't be such a sniveling coward. Put your words into action, wannabe.

Phoenall, pbel, et al,

Justice and Fairness. Justice has little to do with fairness.
  • Justice is a compliance action or procedure that conforms to statutory law. It may or may not be fair.
  • Fairness is a satisfying quality (varying degrees) that is derived from the principles of equity, equality. Fair is a state of mind.
In my time in the Orient and Middle Eastern countries, the most startling example of the was the case of "Death" and the equitable settlement in Islamic Sharia Law versus Western Statutory Law. In the Orient and Middle East, if you are held responsible for a death, in most cases it can be handled through a negotiated monetary agreement; the financial compensation paid to the heirs of a victim (AKA: Blood Money). In Western Statutory Law, there would be a trial and a legal determination made on culpability and liability; in both criminal and civil court.

The "state," refers much more narrowly to the machinery of government which organizes life in a given territory. (State of Israel) (State of Palestine)

A "nation" is a group which thinks of itself as “a people,” usually because they share many things in common, such as ethnicity, language, culture, historical experience, a set of ideals and values, habitat, cuisine, fashion and so on. (Jewish State)(Islamic State)

A "Nation-state” is a contemporary political and/or religious phenomenon, within the last century, wherein a "nation" wants its own "state," and moves to form one. (A Jewish State for the Jewish People.)(An Arab State for the Muslim People) or [An American Indian Nation for a specific Tribal State (Reservation)]
Once again you try and use 21c rules and laws to settle a 1948 problem. Try using what the arabs did in 1948 to the Jews as your starting point and see what laws they broke in the process.
(COMMENT)

The overwhelming majority of the Arab Palestinians have the ability to influence life's outcomes they attain. As I said --- fairness is a state of mind, and most often, an unhealthy state of mind perceives unfairness --- while a well adjusted mind perceives greater degrees of fairness.

In the case of establishing a Jewish National Home, the Jewish People wanted a "nation-state," and applied their energies towards that goal through largely peaceful means under the legal procedures and processes that were available to them at that time. I real life, you don't always get what you want. It is not really clear what kind of outcome the Arab Palestinian envisions. Hell, they can't even put together a stable government. They just keep taking provocative actions towards the Jewish People, until they can't sustain the repercussions --- then cry foul.

Aperiodically, the Jewish People befall some sort of social trauma or persecution.

1449 C.E. Toledo Public Torture &. Burnings
1456 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1453 C.E. Franconia Expulsion
1453 C.E. Breslau Expulsion
1454 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1463 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1473 C.E. Andalusia Mob Attack
1480 C.E. Venice Jews Burned Alive
1481 C.E. Seville Stake Burnings
1484 C.E. Cuidad Real, Guadalupe, Saragossa & Teruel Jews Burned Alive
1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
1492 C.E. Spain Expulsion
1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1497 C.E. Portugal Expulsion
1499 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1506 C.E. Lisbon Mob Attack
1510 C.E. Berlin Public Torture & Execution
1514 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1519 C.E. Regensburg Expulsion
1539 C.E. Cracow & Portugal Stake Burnings
1540 C.E. Naples Expulsion
1542 C.E. Bohemia Expulsion
1550 C.E. Genoa Expulsion
1551 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1555 C.E. Pesaro Expulsion
1556 C.E. Sokhachev (Poland) Public Torture & Execution
1559 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1561 C.E. Prague Expulsion
1567 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1569 C.E. Papal States Expulsion
1571 C.E. Brandenburg Expulsion
1582 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1593 C.E. Brunswick Expulsion
1597 C.E. Cremona, Pavia & Lodi Expulsion
1614 C.E. Frankfort Expulsion
1615 C.E. Worms Expulsion
1619 C.E. Kiev Expulsion
1635 C.E. Vilna Mob Attack
1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
1656 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1660 C.E. Seville Jews Burned Alive
1663 C.E Cracow Public Torture &. Execution
1664 C.E. Lemberg Mob Attack
1669 C.E. Oran (North Africa) Expulsion
1670 C.E. Vienna Expulsion
1671 C.E. Minsk Mob Attacks
1681 C.E. Vilna Mob Attacks
1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
1744 C.E Bohemia Expulsion
1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion
1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
1757 C.E. Kamenetz Talmud Burning
1761 C.E. Bordeaux Expulsion
1768 C.E. Kiev 3,000 Jews Slaughtered
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion
1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion
1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack
1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion
1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked & Wrecked Jewish Synagogue
1862 C.E. Area under General Grant's Jurisdiction in the United States Expulsion
1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms
1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission
1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
1938-45 C.E. Europe Holocaust
See the complete timeline.

The internal 1946-48 Civil War in the Territory, the 1948-1949 War of Independence which the Palestinians never stopped fighting, and the 1967 Six Day War and the 1973 Yom Kipper War are just part of the continuum of conflict. Today, whether it be the Holy War Army, the Arab Liberation Army, the PLO, or the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), it is an aperiodic interval of persecution pressures that the Jewish People have come to expect from the Arabs and Europeans. There has scarcely been a period in the last more than a decade. in the last five and a half centuries, that a major anti-Semitic event has not occurred. They are use to it. They have their nation-state now; and they plan holding on to it. They have fought for their lives over the last millennium, they can out last the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R

Sincerely
Pbel
Oh, I don't know, but your innate God-given sense of human fairness® seems a bit, how shall we say.. "contrived and phony? Across large swaths of the islamo Middle East, Arabs are being "disenfranchised" from their homes, their heads being disenfranchised from their torsos, etc., and I'm hearing no hue and cry from islamo-dom regarding that dynamic.

Add in the Joooooo component and islamics will shriek and wail about Arab beggars and squatters because it apeals to their IJH (Irrational Joooooo Hatred) syndrome.

I think it is time to destroy Israel. Billions of people are being affected for the advantage of a few million.
As I don't believe in mass murder, they whole Israeli population should be issued with US passports and allowed to leave peacefully.
Well fortunately, you wear the title of Village Idiot so your comments are taken with that in mind.

Jihad is a pillar of Islamism and incumbent on all Moslems. Don't be such a sniveling coward. Put your words into action, wannabe.

Jihad was supposed to be a struggle of the mind and soul, but most see it as a holy war with the outside world, not the inside. A war of each individual against their own desires and demons, but instead it is a war against the human demons that don't follow their particular vision of Islam. Now a days it is a war against all infidels, of the book or not. It is a physical bloody war against all those of 'wrong' thinking. Belief in Islam is not compulsory, but most today don't see it that way. Even those of differing sects are subject to be destroyed. Conform or die.
Islam and jihad have been corrupted and strayed far off the mark. It is not noble or peaceful in the wrong hands. Right now there are far too many wrong hands molding the image of Islam into something ugly. Muslims are in need of a major reformation and reorganization.

Phoenall, pbel, et al,

Justice and Fairness. Justice has little to do with fairness.
  • Justice is a compliance action or procedure that conforms to statutory law. It may or may not be fair.
  • Fairness is a satisfying quality (varying degrees) that is derived from the principles of equity, equality. Fair is a state of mind.
In my time in the Orient and Middle Eastern countries, the most startling example of the was the case of "Death" and the equitable settlement in Islamic Sharia Law versus Western Statutory Law. In the Orient and Middle East, if you are held responsible for a death, in most cases it can be handled through a negotiated monetary agreement; the financial compensation paid to the heirs of a victim (AKA: Blood Money). In Western Statutory Law, there would be a trial and a legal determination made on culpability and liability; in both criminal and civil court.

The "state," refers much more narrowly to the machinery of government which organizes life in a given territory. (State of Israel) (State of Palestine)

A "nation" is a group which thinks of itself as “a people,” usually because they share many things in common, such as ethnicity, language, culture, historical experience, a set of ideals and values, habitat, cuisine, fashion and so on. (Jewish State)(Islamic State)

A "Nation-state” is a contemporary political and/or religious phenomenon, within the last century, wherein a "nation" wants its own "state," and moves to form one. (A Jewish State for the Jewish People.)(An Arab State for the Muslim People) or [An American Indian Nation for a specific Tribal State (Reservation)]
(COMMENT)

The overwhelming majority of the Arab Palestinians have the ability to influence life's outcomes they attain. As I said --- fairness is a state of mind, and most often, an unhealthy state of mind perceives unfairness --- while a well adjusted mind perceives greater degrees of fairness.

In the case of establishing a Jewish National Home, the Jewish People wanted a "nation-state," and applied their energies towards that goal through largely peaceful means under the legal procedures and processes that were available to them at that time. I real life, you don't always get what you want. It is not really clear what kind of outcome the Arab Palestinian envisions. Hell, they can't even put together a stable government. They just keep taking provocative actions towards the Jewish People, until they can't sustain the repercussions --- then cry foul.

Aperiodically, the Jewish People befall some sort of social trauma or persecution.

1449 C.E. Toledo Public Torture &. Burnings
1456 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1453 C.E. Franconia Expulsion
1453 C.E. Breslau Expulsion
1454 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1463 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1473 C.E. Andalusia Mob Attack
1480 C.E. Venice Jews Burned Alive
1481 C.E. Seville Stake Burnings
1484 C.E. Cuidad Real, Guadalupe, Saragossa & Teruel Jews Burned Alive
1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
1492 C.E. Spain Expulsion
1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1497 C.E. Portugal Expulsion
1499 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1506 C.E. Lisbon Mob Attack
1510 C.E. Berlin Public Torture & Execution
1514 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1519 C.E. Regensburg Expulsion
1539 C.E. Cracow & Portugal Stake Burnings
1540 C.E. Naples Expulsion
1542 C.E. Bohemia Expulsion
1550 C.E. Genoa Expulsion
1551 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1555 C.E. Pesaro Expulsion
1556 C.E. Sokhachev (Poland) Public Torture & Execution
1559 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1561 C.E. Prague Expulsion
1567 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1569 C.E. Papal States Expulsion
1571 C.E. Brandenburg Expulsion
1582 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1593 C.E. Brunswick Expulsion
1597 C.E. Cremona, Pavia & Lodi Expulsion
1614 C.E. Frankfort Expulsion
1615 C.E. Worms Expulsion
1619 C.E. Kiev Expulsion
1635 C.E. Vilna Mob Attack
1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
1656 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1660 C.E. Seville Jews Burned Alive
1663 C.E Cracow Public Torture &. Execution
1664 C.E. Lemberg Mob Attack
1669 C.E. Oran (North Africa) Expulsion
1670 C.E. Vienna Expulsion
1671 C.E. Minsk Mob Attacks
1681 C.E. Vilna Mob Attacks
1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
1744 C.E Bohemia Expulsion
1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion
1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
1757 C.E. Kamenetz Talmud Burning
1761 C.E. Bordeaux Expulsion
1768 C.E. Kiev 3,000 Jews Slaughtered
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion
1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion
1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack
1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion
1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked & Wrecked Jewish Synagogue
1862 C.E. Area under General Grant's Jurisdiction in the United States Expulsion
1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms
1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission
1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
1938-45 C.E. Europe Holocaust
See the complete timeline.

The internal 1946-48 Civil War in the Territory, the 1948-1949 War of Independence which the Palestinians never stopped fighting, and the 1967 Six Day War and the 1973 Yom Kipper War are just part of the continuum of conflict. Today, whether it be the Holy War Army, the Arab Liberation Army, the PLO, or the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), it is an aperiodic interval of persecution pressures that the Jewish People have come to expect from the Arabs and Europeans. There has scarcely been a period in the last more than a decade. in the last five and a half centuries, that a major anti-Semitic event has not occurred. They are use to it. They have their nation-state now; and they plan holding on to it. They have fought for their lives over the last millennium, they can out last the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco: Justice has little to do with fairness.

Justice
as Fairness - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Justice as Fairness

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
40px-Text_document_with_red_question_mark.svg.png

This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear

because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (January 2014)
Justice as Fairness: Political not Metaphysical is an essay by John Rawls, published in 1985.[1] In it he describes his conception of justice. It comprises two main principles of liberty and equality; the second is subdivided into Fair Equality of Opportunity and the Difference Principle.

Rawls arranges the principles in 'lexical priority', prioritising in the order of the Liberty Principle, Fair Equality of Opportunity and the Difference Principle. This order determines the priorities of the principles if they conflict in practice. The principles are, however, intended as a single, comprehensive conception of justice—'Justice as Fairness'—and not to function individually. These principles are always applied so as to ensure that the "least advantaged" are benefitted and not hurt or forgotten.

Rawls presented the theory in the famous A Theory of Justice, subsequently revising it in Political Liberalism.

Last edited:

Sincerely
Pbel
Oh, I don't know, but your innate God-given sense of human fairness® seems a bit, how shall we say.. "contrived and phony? Across large swaths of the islamo Middle East, Arabs are being "disenfranchised" from their homes, their heads being disenfranchised from their torsos, etc., and I'm hearing no hue and cry from islamo-dom regarding that dynamic.

Add in the Joooooo component and islamics will shriek and wail about Arab beggars and squatters because it apeals to their IJH (Irrational Joooooo Hatred) syndrome.
You wear your Jew hatred like a badge of honor and as an excuse to plunder ill-armed people who have been subjugated by Western Colonial fiats...They will develop when the dust settles and Israel's day of reckoning will come to pass if they don't stop subjugating its neighbors...

The World is on to you, that's why the BDS movement is thriving!

Sincerely
Pbel

You wear your Jew hatred like a badge of honor and as an excuse to plunder ill-armed people who have been subjugated by Western Colonial fiats...They will develop when the dust settles and Israel's day of reckoning will come to pass if they don't stop subjugating its neighbors...

I don't think cliches' and slogans are going to work for you. Making excuses for Arab/Moslem intransigence, incompetence and ineptitude won't help your failed argument. The beggars and squatters (so-called "Palestinians"), who are hosting among the most ruthless Islamic terrorist organizations while fleecing the world community for those sweet kafir dollars are their own worst enemy.

Sincerely
Pbel

I don't think cliches' and slogans are going to work for you. Making excuses for Arab/Moslem intransigence, incompetence and ineptitude won't help your failed argument. The beggars and squatters (so-called "Palestinians"), who are hosting among the most ruthless Islamic terrorist organizations while fleecing the world community for those sweet kafir dollars are their own worst enemy.
As spoken like a good Zionist..........Every Zionist thinks their burden is the heaviest and to a degree it is TRUE..THE BURDEN OF TOTAL GUILT.

I think it is time to destroy Israel. Billions of people are being affected for the advantage of a few million.
As I don't believe in mass murder, they whole Israeli population should be issued with US passports and allowed to leave peacefully.
Well fortunately, you wear the title of Village Idiot so your comments are taken with that in mind.
Zionist Moron Zionist

Sincerely
Pbel

As spoken like a good Zionist..........Every Zionist thinks their burden is the heaviest and to a degree it is TRUE..THE BURDEN OF TOTAL GUILT.

No, that would be the Palestinians,

Sincerely
Pbel

The BDS is growing so fast that even Nut&Yahoo is squealing like a pig!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back